Worst P4P experience!

I have many bad many bad experience across diff countries but if solely Japan then it will be hitodumajo. Maybe I set my expectation wrong or the shop over photoshop the portrait cause the lady definitely look nothing like the pictures. I had yet to write review of this shop maybe I don’t even want to think about it again.
I was researching Hitodumajo and noticed some photos had the faces blank, and I understand they provide housewife/milf service. Was the lady's face shown for her profile?
I'm assuming she was quite a bit older than the advertised age, as usual, but maybe the photo they used was from 10 years ago or so. She might have aged noticeably. Curious about your experience.

My worst experience wasn't in Japan. It was actually in Budapest. Had met a girl went to have sex when she pulled down her pants the odor hit me so hard that I threw up a little in my mouth. Worst I have ever smelt couldn't even describe my little guy instantly went limp just left .

Reactions: SugoiBoy
My only bad experience during p4p was shitting myself on the bed (had an unresolved case of food poisoning)
Alright my experience last week in Indonesia tops this.

After the flip, massage lady forced herself onto me after i had already refused her FS upsell multiple times (sexual assault?) And as she was on top riding, she suddenly projectile vomited, with the contents landing right next to my head. Ofcourse afterwards she had the nerve to demand a tip for the 30s of FS I got...

Alright my experience last week in Indonesia tops this.

After the flip, massage lady forced herself onto me after i had already refused her FS upsell multiple times (sexual assault?) And as she was on top riding, she suddenly projectile vomited, with the contents landing right next to my head. Ofcourse afterwards she had the nerve to demand a tip for the 30s of FS I got...

Reactions: Sudsy
Somehow, those I do remember all happened in Kyoto… well, one should also never, ever, under no circumstances let the shop pick the girl.

N
E
V
E
R

Otherwise one might wonder if by some freak accident one just went back in time to witness the arrival of German tanks in Poland… man, how awful…

just had the worst experience. was suffering from death grip and this provider literally sucked so hard like a hoover that my cock is bruised and raw, fuck my life. i was just doing a quick delivery health run as i mixed up my SL dates but now i might have to reschedule the SL so my cock can recover.

I went to a soapland, but the guy at the door said "Japanese only" so I took the train home and went to bed. Zero out of ten.

Post a pic of the train ticket or it did not happen!

Reactions: Airnest
just had the worst experience. was suffering from death grip and this provider literally sucked so hard like a hoover that my cock is bruised and raw, fuck my life. i was just doing a quick delivery health run as i mixed up my SL dates but now i might have to reschedule the SL so my cock can recover.

didnt reschedule, didnt get the 2nd pop from the pain and even the condom came off, i think im cursed.

Reactions: SealedTears