Your best sex experience

tad3239

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I was thinking about what makes a sexual experience great . and then I decided on asking for your input . What is your best and most memorable sex experience? . and what made it so special? .

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I am pretty sure we have had this topic on here before. As I said then, the best sex I ever had was at a music festival after getting a text message from a fuck buddy who happened to be there telling me she was about to let one of my friends shoot his load in her pussy. About 10 minutes later I was fucking and licking her pussy on a lawn right in front of the main concert venue at the festival, making very little attempt to hide ourselves. I have no idea how nobody walked past while we were at it.

I am pretty sure we have had this topic on here before. As I said then, the best sex I ever had was at a music festival after getting a text message from a fuck buddy who happened to be there telling me she was about to let one of my friends shoot his load in her pussy. About 10 minutes later I was fucking and licking her pussy on a lawn right in front of the main concert venue at the festival, making very little attempt to hide ourselves. I have no idea how nobody walked past while we were at it.
please provide a link as I searched before

I realized I can use my vagina for my enjoyment for a while until it gives birth to several children.

Yeah, and then the enjoyment stops? You'll be a good Japanese wife one day, though you will need to cut the kids at 1.44. :p:eek:

Yeah, and then the enjoyment stops? You'll be a good Japanese wife one day, though you will need to cut the kids at 1.44. :p:eek:
Nooo I won’t be a waifu :(

I think I just had it last week actually. First I made sure I didnt drink alcohol and ate only very little beforehand. And I was super horny.

But it’s mostly because I played with SB the ultimate fantasy I had for years (don’t laugh :D): me as this super hot rock star all ladies dream about since they are teens, her as the super hot groupie I just found backstage, desperate to fuck me.

We used a big plush love hotel room, champagne bottle we drank in the hot tub overflowing with bubbles (I mean, bath bubbles, I’m not that decadent as to bath in champagne!). Powdered sugar as mock cocaine... (silly huh?) . Me wearing sun glasses all the time (not quite sure rock stars do that but hey, thats my fantasy).
Prepared a Very sexual playlist on my iphone , songs like Sexual Healing for the foreplays, Crazy Bitch for the main act! :D

And it was just... divine. She played the role perfectly, adoring and super slutty. Lots of dirty talk, shouting, singing, no hold barred. All positions , a bit of SM play... even trashed the room mildly (nothing broken, just lube and jam and various stuff spilled and thrown everywhere)
Will remember it all my life... :rolleyes::cool:

Last edited:
I can’t really pin down what would be my best sexual experience.
But I can definitely say my finest encounters so far have been in Tokyo these past few years.
These liaisons have made me more confident and sharply aware of my capacity for sex.
As a result, my dalliances outside of Japan have become more rewarding because of what I learned in Tokyo as an older man, as well as proud member of TAG, these past few years.
If I were to meet my younger self in some surreal environment, I would tell him — paraphrasing the late great Ernest Hemingway — this:
“If you are lucky enough to have had sex in Tokyo as an older man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for Tokyo is a moveable feast.”

I think I just had it last week actually. First I made sure I didnt drink alcohol and ate only very little beforehand. And I was super horny.

But it’s mostly because I played with SB the ultimate fantasy I had for years (don’t laugh :D): me as this super hot rock star all ladies dream about since they are teens, her as the super hot groupie I just found backstage, desperate to fuck me.

We used a big plush love hotel room, champagne bottle we drank in the hot tub overflowing with bubbles (I mean, bath bubbles, I’m not that decadent as to bath in champagne!). Powdered sugar as mock cocaine... (silly huh?) . Me wearing sun glasses all the time (not quite sure rock stars do that but hey, thats my fantasy).
Prepared a Very sexual playlist on my iphone , songs like Sexual Healing for the foreplays, Crazy Bitch for the main act! :D

And it was just... divine. She played the role perfectly, adoring and super slutty. Lots of dirty talk, shouting, singing, no hold barred. All positions , a bit of SM play... even trashed the room mildly (nothing broken, just lube and jam and various stuff spilled and thrown everywhere)
Will remember it all my life... :rolleyes::cool:
A model or a GF ?

My best was just this last March in London. Two deadly beautiful Romanian girls at their small flat. There is nothing like DFKing one girl while FIV her and getting BBBJ from the other. The three sensations together is mind blowing. Best all time. Cambria and Kendall forever!
Am I the only one being turned on by the replies ? :D

I’m a little bit worried to share my experience, as I don’t want future clients to assume that I’m comfortable doing the same thing with everyone I meet, especially with someone that I’ve never met before.

I had a very dominant FWB in the past and he was quite rough in bed. He always said, “There’s no rules in the bedroom”, so he was willing to try almost anything.

He liked kissing my neck while lying on top of me and then making his way down. He knew what he was doing and he had me coming in less than 2 minutes. Amazing oral sex.

He was gentle during oral, which I love, but when it came to having sex, it was the opposite. We both loved rough doggy-style, so that was our usual position. He’d spank me very hard and pull my hair, all while going hard and fast. Sometimes he’d play with my mouth a bit, and that felt pretty erotic.

I felt like we could make it more exciting, though, so I asked him if he could choke me and slap my face a bit (not too hard, but hard enough). It was funny because I kept asking him to stop the first few times he tried to slap me.. but later on, I thought it was fun. When you’re in the moment, pain can sometimes be pleasurable. He would regularly choke me and slap me during missionary in most of our encounters, but never hurt me in a bad way.

It’s my best sexual experience because we were very sexually-compatible and he always made me feel sexy. I feel like most people are scared to even touch me because of my shy, reserved personality.. but I like feeling wanted and enjoy exploring my sexuality.

What is your best and most memorable sex experience? . and what made it so special? .

There have been so many great ones over the decades, and they have been wonderful and memorable in so many different ways and aspects that I can't pick a best or favorite. However, every one of them had a single thing in common, so that is what must have made them special. Namely, I was personally present and conscious in each and every one. Surely that couldn't be a coincidence! :D

-Ww

Last edited:
There have been so many great ones over the decades, and they have been wonderful and memorable in so many different ways and aspects that I can't pick a best or favorite. However, every one of them had a single thing in common, so that is what must have made them special. Namely, I was personally present and conscious in each and every one. Surely that couldn't be a coincidence! :D

-Ww

Much less turned on by this one, tbh ! :)

Reactions: RandomTokyoGuy
I’m a little bit worried to share my experience, as I don’t want future clients to assume that I’m comfortable doing the same thing with everyone I meet, especially with someone that I’ve never met before.

I had a very dominant FWB in the past and he was quite rough in bed. He always said, “There’s no rules in the bedroom”, so he was willing to try almost anything.

He liked kissing my neck while lying on top of me and then making his way down. He knew what he was doing and he had me coming in less than 2 minutes. Amazing oral sex.

He was gentle during oral, which I love, but when it came to having sex, it was the opposite. We both loved rough doggy-style, so that was our usual position. He’d spank me very hard and pull my hair, all while going hard and fast. Sometimes he’d play with my mouth a bit, and that felt pretty erotic.

I felt like we could make it more exciting, though, so I asked him if he could choke me and slap my face a bit (not too hard, but hard enough). It was funny because I kept asking him to stop the first few times he tried to slap me.. but later on, I thought it was fun. When you’re in the moment, pain can sometimes be pleasurable. He would regularly choke me and slap me during missionary in most of our encounters, but never hurt me in a bad way.

It’s my best sexual experience because we were very sexually-compatible and he always made me feel sexy. I feel like most people are scared to even touch me because of my shy, reserved personality.. but I like feeling wanted and enjoy exploring my sexuality.
Talk about turning on .. WOW .

Reactions: MissInsomnia
There are too many unforgettable ones to list. Of course there are also quite a few forgettable but those are harder to list as I did forget them.

But of course the wish is that the next one is going to be the best. And that I would still have a decade or so to try to top that one.

Off the top of my head...........My Gf at the time plus her Gf and me in the band dressing room just before going on stage.

Off the top of my head...........My Gf at the time plus her Gf and me in the band dressing room just before going on stage.
Is your name Alex Turner , by any chance?
If so please PM me, we would love a 3P with you :kiss: