Your best sex experience

Is your name Alex Turner , by any chance?
If so please PM me, we would love a 3P with you :kiss:
Yikes, even if I was I shudder the thought as my genes are 1000000000000000000000000% straight.

Yikes, even if I was I shudder the thought as my genes are 1000000000000000000000000% straight.
Oh , I would not have touched you, no worries ... she would have been all over you anyway :)

Reactions: just4fun

Straight and narrow? :p

Just remember to say "no homo" later and it's all good.

Though I would think the experience would be even hotter if you went in to the stage to perform that sex act. :eek:

Reactions: Frenchy
There are too many unforgettable ones to list. Of course there are also quite a few forgettable but those are harder to list as I did forget them.

But of course the wish is that the next one is going to be the best. And that I would still have a decade or so to try to top that one.

Guys (you, Ww etc) if you are not willing to provide juicy specifics but just brag how many “best” you had, STFU!
For once I’m very interested in staying on track on this thread :hungry:
Congratulations and thanks to Hana Maria by the way, who dared to play the game.

Guys (you, Ww etc) if you are not willing to provide juicy specifics but just brag how many “best” you had, STFU!

Yeah, like you needed more material for your wank bank. I think it is already overflowing.

And I have told one of the best ones here before. It was with a spinner in Bangkok where she did teach me a new position which left me wondering how the hell we managed that afterwards.

Edit: Here it is. https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/uncommon-sexual-positions.14016/#post-98975

Now next time when you masturbate remember to think about that spinner. And me.

Yeah, like you needed more material for your wank bank. I think it is already overflowing.

And I have told one of the best ones here before. It was with a spinner in Bangkok where she did teach me a new position which left me wondering how the hell we managed that afterwards.

Edit: Here it is. https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/uncommon-sexual-positions.14016/#post-98975

Now next time when you masturbate remember to think about that spinner. And me.
Thanks, Will do! And will even try to emulate!

Reactions: MikeH
The first time I squirted. It was 3am and a huge hassle to change the bedsheets therefore a very memorable time in my life
Maybe this is the opportunity to return to that big question that has never got an satisfactory answer: is squirt pee, or something else? And why can some girls do it, but not all (it seems)?

Reactions: Simonka
Maybe this is the opportunity to return to that big question that has never got an satisfactory answer: is squirt pee, or something else? And why can some girls do it, but not all (it seems)?
I don’t think it’s pee. The slightest bit of urine in a room is unbearable and squirt is nothing like that. However the composition and consistency is more similar to urine than semen or vaginal fluids. It’s more watery and splashy. I feel very dehydrated afterwards so it must be connected to the excretion system.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s pee. The slightest bit of urine in a room is unbearable and squirt is nothing like that. However the composition and consistency is more similar to urine than semen or vaginal fluids. It’s more watery and splashy.

I needed to know that, @Simonka. Just in case. Thank you.

I agree @Simonka. I have had my share of it splashed over me. I think it’s part pee, but part something else. I actually like it. Not exactly yummy, but sexy
Most bodily fluids are not very pleasant. The mental satisfaction of watching your partner come is more of a turn on than the smell or clean up that comes afterwards :)

“Seven women, without gynecologic abnormalities and who reported recurrent and massive fluid emission during sexual stimulation, underwent provoked sexual arousal.”

I want to be a scientist!
Now that’s a review.

The mental satisfaction of watching your partner come is more of a turn on than the smell or clean up that comes afterwards :)

You are different! Most of my partners tell me the best part of the play is to watch me go.

And never come back. :p

You are different! Most of my partners tell me the best part of the play is to watch me go.

And never come back. :p
How much do they pay you to leave?

How much do they pay you to leave?

I don't take money, I do it more like a community service. Just my way of giving back to the society.

But yes, some of them have been desperate enough to see me leave to have sex with me. That's some hardcore dedication right there!

So the difference between a really hot babe like Simonka convulsing wildly and squirting all over the Buta's face while he skillfully pleasures her with his tongue and, say just for example, a male bulldog peeing on the Buta's face while he is taking a nap on the lawn is really pretty much the same thing? I mean only as far as the chemical constituants of the discharge are concerned...

Simonka, in light of the irrefutable scientific evidence disclosed by MikeH I think you might have to review your pricing again.

Last edited:
So the difference between a really hot babe like Simonka convulsing wildly and squirting all over the Buta's face while he skillfully pleasures her with his tongue and, say just for example, a male bulldog peeing on the Buta's face while he is taking a nap on the lawn is really pretty much the same thing? I mean as far as the chemical constituants of the dischard are concerned...

Simonka, in light of the irrefutable scientific evidence disclosed I think you might have to review your pricing again.

But wtf would you have a napping bulldog on the face?!

But wtf would you have a napping bulldog on the face?!
In this scenario, the Buta is the one napping not the Bulldog. The Buta is napping in Yoyogi Park and dreaming about sexy Simonka squirting a delightful squirt of some pure and refined but mysterious sex juice on his face. To put it in terms you will understand, this golden elixir is redolent of a 1973 Chateau Montelena Chardonna you once had. He is lying there dreaming this when a nasty old and fat bulldog, probably owned by MikeH, waddles up, lifts a leg and lets loose on his face. At first the Buta thinks it is part of the dream, but then as the toxic, uric amonia piss enters his nasal passages and mouth, he has a very rude and gagging awakening. Moral of the story is......even though she might be a hot sexy babe, she squirts piss just like a bulldog. And don't blame me for this rude tale. MikeH is the one who shattered the illusion for everyone.

In this scenario, the Buta is the one napping not the Bulldog. The Buta is napping in Yoyogi Park and dreaming about sexy Simonka squirting a delightful squirt of some pure and refined but mysterious sex juice on his face. To put it in terms you will understand, this golden elixir is redolent of a 1973 Chateau Montelena Chardonna you once had. He is lying there dreaming this when a nasty old and fat bulldog, probably owned by MikeH, waddles up, lifts a leg and lets loose on his face. At first the Buta thinks it is part of the dream, but then as the toxic, uric amonia piss enters his nasal passages and mouth, he has a very rude and gagging awakening. Moral of the story is......even though she might be a hot sexy babe, she squirts piss just like a bulldog. And don't blame me for this rude tale. MikeH is the one who shattered the illusion for everyone.
Aaaah ok, got it now.
Well if it’s your best sex experience, even just as fantasy, I suppose its on-topic :D

Aaaah ok, got it now.
Well if it’s your best sex experience, even just as fantasy, I suppose its on-topic :D
Thank you Frenchy. And a belated thank you for giving the Statue of Liberty to the United States. And thank you for French Fries too although I hear they were actually invented by the Belgians. Most of all I would like to thank you and your countrymen in advance for your commitment to shower more regularly. Have a good weekend.

I’m intrigued. Never thought you had such dirty fantasies about me. I guess piggies can look up into the sky after all :)

Thank you Frenchy. And a belated thank you for giving the Statue of Liberty to the United States. And thank you for French Fries too although I hear they were actually invented by the Belgians. Most of all I would like to thank you and your countrymen in advance for your commitment to shower more regularly. Have a good weekend.
My pleasure. Just give us back the Statue of Liberty. And Louisiana. These were just loans in fact. :)

Reactions: warubuta
So many bests... It's hard to choose just one (so I won't).

I really like public sex, in high school, my boyfriend at the time and I didn't have a lot in common, so we would just fuck for hours any time we spent together. He lived right by our school, and once we hopped a fence gating off a courtyard and he fucked me good and hard as I laid on a bench, watching the sky above us. There was an event that evening at school, and I was to be singing there in a half hour, people were filtering in early, and we could see them moving through the windows lining the courtyard, somehow no one looked out and saw us, but the danger of being so easily seen was so exciting. He finished deep inside me, and I had to crouch on the ground after, letting his cum drip out of me onto the grass, it was so dirty and spontaneous, which made it really unforgettable. We also fucked in the school elevator, girl's change room, and a few bathrooms over the years. I took to wearing only dresses or skirts with no panties for ease of access any time we went out.

Another best would have to be my first threesome (FMF). Some details are a bit hazy since I had some liquid courage that night, but I remember it was such a properly negotiated threesome and there was so much switching and movement that no one was ever left out for more than a moment. I fondly remember licking her impossibly sweet cunt while being fucked hard from behind, I worked her to orgasm, watched her shake and felt her thighs tighten around my head and I kept licking her, trying to bring her to that second orgasm that is just a brief moment away from the first. It was so hot feeling her try to push me away because of the sensitivity and fighting through anyhow only to have her shaking with pleasure again so soon after. She looked so surprised that her body was capable of such a thing. Also, when we both sucked the guy's dick it turned me on like crazy. We just kept kissing each other with the tip of his dick in both of our mouths and it was one of the hottest things ever, it's become my favourite part of threesomes. Ugh. Now I've inadvertently turned myself on a lot...

Excuse me and my hitachi, I desperately need to cum now lol