Your best sex experience

One of the best posts ever on TAG and there have been a lot of great ones (especially lately!). I’ll have to read this one several times.

So many bests... It's hard to choose just one (so I won't).

I really like public sex, in high school, my boyfriend at the time and I didn't have a lot in common, so we would just fuck for hours any time we spent together. He lived right by our school, and once we hopped a fence gating off a courtyard and he fucked me good and hard as I laid on a bench, watching the sky above us. There was an event that evening at school, and I was to be singing there in a half hour, people were filtering in early, and we could see them moving through the windows lining the courtyard, somehow no one looked out and saw us, but the danger of being so easily seen was so exciting. He finished deep inside me, and I had to crouch on the ground after, letting his cum drip out of me onto the grass, it was so dirty and spontaneous, which made it really unforgettable. We also fucked in the school elevator, girl's change room, and a few bathrooms over the years. I took to wearing only dresses or skirts with no panties for ease of access any time we went out.

Another best would have to be my first threesome (FMF). Some details are a bit hazy since I had some liquid courage that night, but I remember it was such a properly negotiated threesome and there was so much switching and movement that no one was ever left out for more than a moment. I fondly remember licking her impossibly sweet cunt while being fucked hard from behind, I worked her to orgasm, watched her shake and felt her thighs tighten around my head and I kept licking her, trying to bring her to that second orgasm that is just a brief moment away from the first. It was so hot feeling her try to push me away because of the sensitivity and fighting through anyhow only to have her shaking with pleasure again so soon after. She looked so surprised that her body was capable of such a thing. Also, when we both sucked the guy's dick it turned me on like crazy. We just kept kissing each other with the tip of his dick in both of our mouths and it was one of the hottest things ever, it's become my favourite part of threesomes. Ugh. Now I've inadvertently turned myself on a lot...

Excuse me and my hitachi, I desperately need to cum now lol

I've been told how weird this is but honestly the most intense experiences I had all were in my teenage years with my first gf. She was drop-dead gorgeous (to me, anyway) and a total bitch at times. I think she had a dominant/sadistic streak that she just started exploring back then. One time, we were both half naked in her bed room (her folks out for work) when she ripped my belt out of my pants and whacked me across the face without warning. Actually I had a hunch that she'd hit me but thought she'd go for my back, shoulders or arms. Instead she went for me face. Amazing. She was 16!! Turned me on no end. In bed nothing special happened except in my head, I guess. I loved her body, her attitude, the way she smelled, her skin felt.... I was 17, hormones raging. The fucking was, umm, energetic. Never been this intense again. I still love women who are selfish, don't hesitate taking or doing whatever they want.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
years ago i went on holidays with my g/f and her family.they were taking us camping so we have to leave about 4in the mornings her dad drove us. she decided it would be a good time to give me a BJ in the back of the car.man i was shitting myself .as she was sucking me off . i quickly shot a load off before we were caught......we did get caught a few years later fucking on a train

Well, I am back again in this thread. I feel like my time when I was younger did not compare to my more recent liaisons. That being said my ex from earlier this year is a doozy.

So a mutual friend of our had set us up in her bar. She indicated that we should go to the local Shidax to sing Karaoke and get out of her bar. Off we went to Shidax. We paid our money, got our room, sang a few songs before we started making out. So with me, I am a huge person on nibbling on a woman's earlobe and sucking on that region before moving down to their neck. I kinda have to force myself not to suck on providers necks as well...that is their business, and I have been guilty of doing this on a few occasions. The thing is though; I am something like Dracula when it comes to kissing and sucking on the neck. The mark will be huge and soo big that well; there is no hiding this. With me just sucking away on her neck and nibbling on her earlobes, coming around to her face to kiss once in a while she started to grind on me. As things progressed, she went down on me I stood her up, and she was very clear she did not want to do anything form of penetration. Keep this in mind. As we continued our little hot and heavy session she got up turned around dropped her pants and panties and wanted me to fuck her in the Karaoke room. 30 mins later our time was up, we parted ways, she went back to our friend's bar, and our friend was shocked and wanted to know if I had hurt her, as the hickey's that I left on her looked like I had choked her.

The first time we had well non-rushed, and sex was the next day. She came to town, and we went to a hotel. The plan and I am being honest was to go out and have fun on a Saturday. Have some drinks and what not. However, once we got to the room. Well, we didn't leave until 12 the next day, only getting about 2 hours of sleep total between us. I would start with her, or she would wake up and initiate. It was on this date that I found out she is a masochist. She would indicate she wanted me to slap her ass and leave handprints on her rear end. I was more than willing to do this and the sex that night was nothing short of amazing.

Fast forward to when we were in Nagasaki at the Chinese New year celebration. We separated from our group of friends we were with, grabbed dinner and found a hotel to stay the night. You already know what happened, however, this would be the first time I would ask her for her rear entrance. She said, she has always wanted to do this but never tried. We gave it the college try and well it didn't pan out too well as she asked to stop part of the way through. The next weekend is when she blew my mind with her masochism when she asked me to in her words, "You want my anal?" I said yes. I put a condom on and off to the races we went. This time it went longer, she asked for it harder and harder, and I was slapping her ass during this entire process, and she was enjoying it.

Now some of you might look at me as you fucked Ayumu it is almost like the same thing. NO!!! My ex at least like a variation in speeds, depth, soft and deep, hip motion. The works. Ayumu just wants it hard and fast the entire goddamn time.

So many bests... It's hard to choose just one (so I won't).

I really like public sex, in high school, my boyfriend at the time and I didn't have a lot in common, so we would just fuck for hours any time we spent together. He lived right by our school, and once we hopped a fence gating off a courtyard and he fucked me good and hard as I laid on a bench, watching the sky above us. There was an event that evening at school, and I was to be singing there in a half hour, people were filtering in early, and we could see them moving through the windows lining the courtyard, somehow no one looked out and saw us, but the danger of being so easily seen was so exciting. He finished deep inside me, and I had to crouch on the ground after, letting his cum drip out of me onto the grass, it was so dirty and spontaneous, which made it really unforgettable. We also fucked in the school elevator, girl's change room, and a few bathrooms over the years. I took to wearing only dresses or skirts with no panties for ease of access any time we went out.

Another best would have to be my first threesome (FMF). Some details are a bit hazy since I had some liquid courage that night, but I remember it was such a properly negotiated threesome and there was so much switching and movement that no one was ever left out for more than a moment. I fondly remember licking her impossibly sweet cunt while being fucked hard from behind, I worked her to orgasm, watched her shake and felt her thighs tighten around my head and I kept licking her, trying to bring her to that second orgasm that is just a brief moment away from the first. It was so hot feeling her try to push me away because of the sensitivity and fighting through anyhow only to have her shaking with pleasure again so soon after. She looked so surprised that her body was capable of such a thing. Also, when we both sucked the guy's dick it turned me on like crazy. We just kept kissing each other with the tip of his dick in both of our mouths and it was one of the hottest things ever, it's become my favourite part of threesomes. Ugh. Now I've inadvertently turned myself on a lot...

Excuse me and my hitachi, I desperately need to cum now lol

Holy shit. By the time I finished reading this my dick was rock hard and now I need a wank.

Thanks!

I was in bed and ready to sleep after a long day but after reading that I couldn't help myself lol.
I wonder how this guy in the story is doing now. I hope he was grateful and didnt think she was just a normal GF. A girl like that , it’s one in a million... lifetimes. Lucky bastard, really...

I wonder how this guy in the story is doing now. I hope he was grateful and didnt think she was just a normal GF. A girl like that , it’s one in a million... lifetimes. Lucky bastard, really...

I'd like to think he somehow knows that the story is helping random internet people get off.

So this is my first post, long time reading, which by the way are very intresting and insightful. But anyway, here goes,......

I met a wonderful lady in Tokyo and we went out a few times. Museam, coffee, nice dinners and the such. After about 3 weeks I asked her if she would like to join me to Osaka, they have a nice aquarium and I would like to share that with her. She said ok and we planned to go together. We booked a very early morning shinkansan and as a result, due to where we both lived decided to stay in a hotel together the night before. So we spent the day together then went to the hotel. After we showed we slowly touched each other and softly kissed as we started to explore each other. This was our first time being intimate so there was lots of DFK and slow hand movements just feeling eachothers curves and skin. We just kissed and to he'd for a while until we took our tops off and I slowly kissed her neck, chest and tummy. I really enjoyed licking her stomach and side as she was very sensative in those areas. I slowly took her jeans off and gently felt her legs. She twitched and gently closed her legs as I ever so gently caressed her inner thigh. I didn't let her feel my cock and I told her I wanted her to just relax, close her eyes and to just enjoy. She did that and just let me kiss and feel her. This lasted for a while and I noticed her panties were soaked. So I took them off and slowly and gently started to lick her and taste her sweet and wonderful juices flowing from her pussy. I did this for a while becuaee I noticed she was really into it and I think I learned alot about her desires. She was dripping alot and I used this as a good opportunity to fill my mouth with her juice and spread it over her nipples. I also went from her pussy straight to her mouth. Mixing both her pussy juice and saliva while we DFKed was a lixur of God like proportions of extasy. She must of cum three or four times and after that she wanted to please me by telling me to enter her, but again I told her to just accept this and enjoy it. I then fingered her softly until she started to shake vigorously. As she was shaking I DFKed her again and stroked her slightly harder until she pushed my head away and just shook gently in bed.

This lasted for almost two hours and we didn't have intercourse. She thought I was unsatisfied and she even apologized for me not cumming, but I told her I was amazed at her body and mentally, an amazing time for me as I saw how she was moving and the sounds she made. She didn't believe me and appogized again, I told her that it was an amazing time for me and that when we get to Osaka, I had plans to Fuck her brains out and to have her as my fuck toy. She told me to do as I wish and she would be my slave. We just layed there quietly the rest of the night and held each other tight. I told her that I appreciated her being able to relax and enjoy herself. It was an amazing time for me to have someone just enjoy what I was doing to her. I really appreciated her for that.

She's pretty awesome

So this is my first post, long time reading, which by the way are very intresting and insightful. But anyway, here goes,......

I met a wonderful lady in Tokyo and we went out a few times. Museam, coffee, nice dinners and the such. After about 3 weeks I asked her if she would like to join me to Osaka, they have a nice aquarium and I would like to share that with her. She said ok and we planned to go together. We booked a very early morning shinkansan and as a result, due to where we both lived decided to stay in a hotel together the night before. So we spent the day together then went to the hotel. After we showed we slowly touched each other and softly kissed as we started to explore each other. This was our first time being intimate so there was lots of DFK and slow hand movements just feeling eachothers curves and skin. We just kissed and to he'd for a while until we took our tops off and I slowly kissed her neck, chest and tummy. I really enjoyed licking her stomach and side as she was very sensative in those areas. I slowly took her jeans off and gently felt her legs. She twitched and gently closed her legs as I ever so gently caressed her inner thigh. I didn't let her feel my cock and I told her I wanted her to just relax, close her eyes and to just enjoy. She did that and just let me kiss and feel her. This lasted for a while and I noticed her panties were soaked. So I took them off and slowly and gently started to lick her and taste her sweet and wonderful juices flowing from her pussy. I did this for a while becuaee I noticed she was really into it and I think I learned alot about her desires. She was dripping alot and I used this as a good opportunity to fill my mouth with her juice and spread it over her nipples. I also went from her pussy straight to her mouth. Mixing both her pussy juice and saliva while we DFKed was a lixur of God like proportions of extasy. She must of cum three or four times and after that she wanted to please me by telling me to enter her, but again I told her to just accept this and enjoy it. I then fingered her softly until she started to shake vigorously. As she was shaking I DFKed her again and stroked her slightly harder until she pushed my head away and just shook gently in bed.

This lasted for almost two hours and we didn't have intercourse. She thought I was unsatisfied and she even apologized for me not cumming, but I told her I was amazed at her body and mentally, an amazing time for me as I saw how she was moving and the sounds she made. She didn't believe me and appogized again, I told her that it was an amazing time for me and that when we get to Osaka, I had plans to Fuck her brains out and to have her as my fuck toy. She told me to do as I wish and she would be my slave. We just layed there quietly the rest of the night and held each other tight. I told her that I appreciated her being able to relax and enjoy herself. It was an amazing time for me to have someone just enjoy what I was doing to her. I really appreciated her for that.

She's pretty awesome

Amazing!

I used this opportunity as a prelude to our time in Osaka. The night before we took the train was very memorable, but the sex in Osaka was probably the best sex ever. Either Osaka or one other time with same girl. I never wrote about this and somehow it feels good.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
My thoughts keep returning to a super cute 24-year-old Vietnamese girl I had a fling with last summer. Exactly my type. Feminine. Short. Long hair. Big tits. Puffy nipples. Before we ever even met in person, she’d tell me she was going to give me the best blowjob I ever had in my life. Holy fuck, she wasn’t lying. She’d lick and suck and stroke for ages while giving lots of sexy eye contact. She would beg me to shoot into her mouth or all over her face. She’d also say super perverted things while we were fucking that I’m not even comfortable sharing here, lol.

My thoughts keep returning to a super cute 24-year-old Vietnamese girl I had a fling with last summer. Exactly my type. Feminine. Short. Long hair. Big tits. Puffy nipples. Before we ever even met in person, she’d tell me she was going to give me the best blowjob I ever had in my life. Holy fuck, she wasn’t lying. She’d lick and suck and stroke for ages while giving lots of sexy eye contact. She would beg me to shoot into her mouth or all over her face. She’d also say super perverted things while we were fucking that I’m not even comfortable sharing here, lol.
Yes, please do not share here, we are decent , polite and reserved ladies and gentlemen :)

Like TinyNymph I just love public sex. The thrill and excitement of possibly being seen or caught is just to hot to resist. And like TinyNymph's post there were to many memories to select the best ever so here are my best moments, just a few of many exploits all taking place with one of my girlfriends of 4 years. Just a little background about her: strict Catholic upbringing, virgin, inexperienced, very sensitive nipples & clit, highly orgasmic, loud moaner. For those of you who care - could pass as movie actress Erika Eleniak's (Baywatch fame) sister.

1. Crowded movie theatre - Large popcorn container-punched out hole in bottom of container large enough for two fingers; fingered her for over 1.5 hrs watching movie 9 1/2 weeks. Couple sitting one seat away. Biting her lip to stop moaning. Didn't let her cum as planned to have fun at dorm room.

2. Same night after movie - go to her Camaro car and it's broken into so call for cops. Movie goers all left so while waiting bend her over car hood and fuck in the parking lot. She moaning loudly and orgasming just as cops pull up. I pulled up my sweat pants and she dropped her skirt and cops none the wiser.

3. Go to basketball court at night. Well known make out area for kids. Very discreet locations and night lights all broken. Blindfold her as we near location. Position her between posts of basketball rim. Tie her hands to post, spread her legs. Sit down on court and DATY for 15 minutes. She's wet and dripping and take her standing doggy position. Car drives in with lights on and although blindfolded she can see glow of lights and freezes. I think it was so dark they didn't see us so keep going and again biting her lips to attempt to keep quiet. Convulses profusely as she orgasms. I think couple in car making out as well as they never got out.

4. Kind of cliques, but fucking in the water at the beach in Hawaii with people swimming around.

But if I had to select the best, it would be at her family house. During the winter up in the mountains it was cold. Laying on the sofa spooning her, covered with blanket. Her parents and siblings all in the living room. We are all watching tv. I lift my hand up to raise the blanket off of our bodies and with my other hand am fingering her pussy. Again biting her lip. Father is in recliner not even 1 foot away, mother on sofa 6 ft away. Her mom comes over and brings us another blanket thinking her daughter was cold cause she saw her shivering, LOL. If she only knew. About hours later we all say goodnight. Girlfriend is mad cause scared of being caught, but now horny as hell. Behind the sofa is a rowing exercise machine. I push up her skirt, remove her panties (put in her mouth to keep her moans muffled) and place her low doggy over the rowing machine. Slip on my love glove (can't get her pregnant) and every time I row forward penetrate her and pull back pull out and keep doing this for a short time. Suddenly her mom comes into living room and sees me behind the sofa (only my head showing) and says "hi" what are you doing. Girlfriend freezes up and is beginning to freak out. Mom is about 10 feet away. I say getting in some exercise. Her mom says "well don't work out too hard." I tell her mom "yeah I think I'll be done in a minute or so". Her mom gets her glass of water in the kitchen and heads back to her bedroom. By now, girlfriend is so horny she grabs my hand and we go to the studio bedroom near the garage. I pound her for over 1 hour and she orgasms too many times to remember. Best night ever.

One of my friends hid her boyfriend in her room for four fucking days once. The way she tells it the only times they weren't fucking was when he made mad dashes to the closet or under her bed when her parents would knock.