Your Horniest Mistake

TAG Manager

Executive Leadership
Reaction score
How many of you (men and women) have made drastic mistakes with a gf/bf or provider because you were extremely horny and needed an outlet right that minute?

Make a bad choice provider wise?

Leave with someone from a bar and have a huge regret later? (Sober or not)

Or, never made a mistake and just taken care of business yourself?

I'll share mine later..... work 'n stuff. :)

I tried to get service once near the airport in a trip to SE Asia, and the agency I picked sent me a provider that wasn't really what I had requested. I was horny and knew if I sent her back it would be forever before another girl showed up, so I said what the hell, she looks alright. Once we both got comfortable and the session started, I just totally lost interest. I tend to really like eye candy, and she wasn't that. I ended up sending her away early. I tend to be very 'responsible' and I make sure to read reviews, etc, and this was one of the few times I didn't.

I tried to get service once near the airport in a trip to SE Asia, and the agency I picked sent me a provider that wasn't really what I had requested. I was horny and knew if I sent her back it would be forever before another girl showed up, so I said what the hell, she looks alright. Once we both got comfortable and the session started, I just totally lost interest. I tend to really like eye candy, and she wasn't that. I ended up sending her away early. I tend to be very 'responsible' and I make sure to read reviews, etc, and this was one of the few times I didn't.
Haha... classic mistake, the wrong head is doing the decision making. (too bad he can't see very well!) ;)

I've got a couple of mistakes....

1) First one was when I was younger and I met this girl at a party and it was dark inside, so I couldn't see her very well. Things got frisky during the party and we elected to move things along to another room. The only problem was that there was more light! I could see her more clearly now and every ounce of the horniness just simply vanished nearly immediately. I made up some lame excuse to go back to the party... and made an early exit... friends had seen then mistake. :(

2) Second one was again, in the younger days, had gone to a dance with my then gf and we went back to her house where she lived with her parents... who weren't home. We were playing around in her bedroom upstairs, half naked and just about ready to get a little more involved. Hard as a rock and then we hear a car pull up but we're both super-horny. We try to quickly get things done but in all the excitement, I finished all over her thighs instead of the intended target, her mouth. ;) We quickly dressed and cleaned what we could but the smell of 'sex' was abundant. Her dad knew exactly what was going on and he was not so happy. I wasn't allowed to cover over to their place ever again... This wasn't so much a 'mistake' but the ending was terrible and it was a fail in my book.

I have others, just a couple of small ones. :)

When I was young and green and prowling around Kabukicho, I went to a nozoki-beya. My friend had recommended the venerable NHP, but I had mistaken the directions and went to the one downstairs near the old Koma Gekijo. I proceeded to agree to upsell after upsell, and ended paying 35K for a halfhearted handjob that lasted exactly 60 seconds, timed with a stopwatch, after which she tried to get me to extend for another "session" for another 5K. Lesson learned....

They're still around - Nozoki Madonna - though I'm not sure if they're still up to those sort of tricks.

They're still around - Nozoki Madonna - though I'm not sure if they're still up to those sort of tricks.
Wow.... That's like one of the main memories burned into my head when I stepped foot in Kabukicho for the first time ever. I remember that picture, which is actually still there but modified, just in front of the Toho building.

halfhearted handjob that lasted exactly 60 seconds
paying 35K
Ouch! 583 yen per second!

Fuked an redneck lady that smokes, dick stunk for a whole month, thought I needed an amputation and got some kind of STD. It was scary, that is when I decided only have sex with people that cares about their personal hygiene.

Reactions: patty diaz
Fuked an redneck lady that smokes, dick stunk for a whole month, thought I needed an amputation and got some kind of STD. It was scary, that is when I decided only have sex with people that cares about their personal hygiene.

Oh god.....

stnky_dick.jpg

I remember that picture, which is actually still there but modified, just in front of the Toho building.

Yep, back in the day it was on a blue background, and even in 1988 it was peeling around the edges....

When I was young and green and prowling around Kabukicho, I went to a nozoki-beya. My friend had recommended the venerable NHP, but I had mistaken the directions and went to the one downstairs near the old Koma Gekijo. I proceeded to agree to upsell after upsell, and ended paying 35K for a halfhearted handjob that lasted exactly 60 seconds, timed with a stopwatch, after which she tried to get me to extend for another "session" for another 5K. Lesson learned....

Wow! That's real bad. I feel like a spoiled whiny little bitch in comparison. Usually for 35K i never had to complain (unlike 50K or above ! )

Reactions: TAG Manager
My most horrible story was while I was in Osaka 15 years ago staying at the Ritz-Carlton (no bragging here , just to underline the contrast with the rest of the story). I call a DH service whose flyer I found on the pavement or shitty bar or whatever. But I was really horny (still young and stupid , now just old and stupid and much less horny). And also drunk (bad mix). The girl who came was incredibly fat, had piercings everywhere , smelled tobacco , spoke real tough Osaka Ben , a total disaster . Poor bj and crushing painful CG and it was so gross that I had tried in vain to forget that story (doing some cathartic effort here). When I did the check out in the morning I'm certain they knew cause they looked at me with that smile and it was adding insult to injury . It was cheap, but worst value ever.

Mistakes... I made a lot. Tons.

I won't enumerate the too many times I called some scam agencies abroad after midnight and drunk.
My top 2 mistakes would include the day I had sex with my sister's girlfriend and got interrupted by my girlfriend who happened to be in the room next door (twenty years ago) and the day I slept with one of my staff (more like ten years ago).

My top 2 mistakes would include the day I had sex with my sister's girlfriend and got interrupted by my girlfriend who happened to be in the room next door
Fallout? :p

Sleeping with staff... Don't have that trophy yet.

Fallout? :p

Sleeping with staff... Don't have that trophy yet.
She got mental. I had to leave the place (one of my friend house) immediately and driving back home in the middle of the night still quite drunk.
When I woke up the day after, I was quite happy about the break up (I wanted to dump her anyway) and still super horny because of the interruption. Her sister was really cute and five, six years younger. Yeah yeah... I was an asshole in my early twenties.
The funny thing is that I met her last year after twenty years at a common friends wedding abroad. She was just divorced. When my wife left the party to go back to the hotel, this girl was super flirty with me (she was on a mission) and extremely digital. I was just not in the mood at all and she was not cute enough (she didn't age that well). I guess she somehow forgave me then....

This happened easily more than 10 years ago. I had an argument with my ex over the phone that night. Was pissed off so decided to go out for clubbing in Shibuya with my girl friends.
Met this good looking guy. We took a cab to his apartment on the embassy's premise, started making out then we realized neither of us had a condom.
We went back out to the nearest convenience store to get a box, walked back to his place, started again. At the very end, we found out that the condom broke during the event. I was like "Crap, what am I doing here...how stupid."

Last edited:
In college I worked part time at a swimming pool.
Was on an all night bender and hooked up with this girl.

As I was living at home I took her to the pool and we were going at it in the hot tub.
I had switched the alarm off but didn't call the security company to let them know, so they sent someone down to investigate and I was totally busted.

As it was a publicly owned pool the boss couldn't be bothered with the paperwork required to fire me, so I kept my job.

That and about a dozen drunken encounters seem through beer googles.

Sex in a cemetery. That has to be my biggest regret. I did not know it at the time, I thought that it was just some golf course or something located near the bar where we had been drinking and eating food. Before you know it, she wanted me to go to the kitchen with her and mix up a batch, spread a little literature around if you catch my drift. We finished our drinks headed off into the night into some shrubs initially but found that it was too deep of foliage and decided to head across the street behind the shubbery. Bumped uglies and called it a night. The next day I realized that I had left my phone at the bar and returned, couldn't find the phone and went across the street and to my horror found my phone next to some graves. Suffice to say I am not as exhibitionist as I used to be anymore.

Sex in a cemetery. That has to be my biggest regret. I did not know it at the time, I thought that it was just some golf course or something located near the bar where we had been drinking and eating food. Before you know it, she wanted me to go to the kitchen with her and mix up a batch, spread a little literature around if you catch my drift. We finished our drinks headed off into the night into some shrubs initially but found that it was too deep of foliage and decided to head across the street behind the shubbery. Bumped uglies and called it a night. The next day I realized that I had left my phone at the bar and returned, couldn't find the phone and went across the street and to my horror found my phone next to some graves. Suffice to say I am not as exhibitionist as I used to be anymore.

I'm not sure why you are regretting this,

The people buried there don't know or care. Actually, they aren't people any more, but merely human remains.

My horniest mistake would be falling for the allure of a Sul Gip Yoja. A Sul Gip is a Korean style bar, much like a hostesses bar.

You can even find theses in Korean American communities in the USA. Although the format of these bars vary, the basic premise is you drink and flirt with the bar maidens.

I fell under the charms of one and made the mistake of giving her my phone number. I'd get a call anytime they were slow, with very sweet pleas to come see her.

"I'm so bored here, I really miss you! Why don't you come drink with us?"

I knew she was just being a good employee, but I'd usually go spend a lot of money drinking when I'd get a call.

I did end up in bed with her one night, but we were both so drunk we didn't do much.

All I did really was drink away a lot of money for a few months.

Last edited: