Abbreviations and Translations

It took me way too long to realize that “Debito” was supposed to be the Japanese pronunciation of “David”. I kind of thought he named himself after a debit card.

Debito because he has lost all credibility?

• Haha
Reactions: CharlieSimms
Debito because he has lost all credibility?
Wait... wouldn't that imply that he actually had credibility at some point?

• Haha
Reactions: Acid Burn and MikeH
I came across a term that I have no idea what it means: ナイトパック

Usually the Systems page helps. In this case the Japanese term is not listed there but the first thing you see is "Overnight Course" which is the correct answer.

Alternatively the girl will be delivered in a black cardboard box, I have not used them so cannot be sure.

Hi, can somebody enlighten me some phrases we can use during s*x in the native way
For example:
1. “Can I undress you” = “ 服を脱いでもいいですか。(fuku wo nuide mo ii desuka) Use polite form seem a bit awkward. Should I use “服を脱いでいい ” or “君の服を脱いでいい ” (kimi no fuku wo nuide ii)
2. Next is “Can I lick/touch your breast” = “おっぱいを舐めていい” (oppai wo namete ii)
3. “I can’t hold it” = “我慢できない“(gaman dekinai) . This phrase I heard a lot in jav.
4. “Can I cum in your mouth/breast” = “口/おっぱいをでていい”(kuchi/oppai wo dete ii). I don’t know the verb “cum” in japan but I did hear it in some javs that when the men about to come he said “でる、でる“.(de ru de ru)
5. Any request just put “もいいですか” after the verb like “69もいいですか”, ......

Hi, can somebody enlighten me some phrases we can use during s*x in the native way
For example:
1. “Can I undress you” = “ 服を脱いでもいいですか。(fuku wo nuide mo ii desuka) Use polite form seem a bit awkward. Should I use “服を脱いでいい ” or “君の服を脱いでいい ” (kimi no fuku wo nuide ii)
2. Next is “Can I lick/touch your breast” = “おっぱいを舐めていい” (oppai wo namete ii)
3. “I can’t hold it” = “我慢できない“(gaman dekinai) . This phrase I heard a lot in jav.
4. “Can I cum in your mouth/breast” = “口/おっぱいをでていい”(kuchi/oppai wo dete ii). I don’t know the verb “cum” in japan but I did hear it in some javs that when the men about to come he said “でる、でる“.(de ru de ru)
5. Any request just put “もいいですか” after the verb like “69もいいですか”, ......
1。洋服を脱がせるね いい?
2。OK
3。OK
4。お口に出していい? おっぱいにかけていい?
5。シックスナインしていい? シックスナインしよう など

Thank you
I do have some phrases need to use but don’t know how to express
1. When you want her to be gentle, slow down, what should I say ?
 もっと、 強く means harder then opposite of it is 弱く. But it doesn’t seem right :)))))
2. When you want her to continue BJ right after you cum. What should I say?

On profiles for girls, I see some stats, like "T.154 B.86(D) W.54 H.85"
I assume T is height in cm. B is bust size and cup size, H is height in cm. Is W weight in KG? It seems a little high if the photos are to believed. Otherwise, waist size?

• Haha
Reactions: hrbb
On profiles for girls, I see some stats, like "T.154 B.86(D) W.54 H.85"
I assume T is height in cm. B is bust size and cup size, H is height in cm. Is W weight in KG? It seems a little high if the photos are to believed. Otherwise, waist size?
Bust-Waist-Hip measurements (the so-called “Three Sizes“ in Japanese), with body height added to the front, which I believe stands for “Tall”. Most places will state the cup size after the bust measurement, but remember that cup sizes are smaller in Japan, and most places will never give an accurate measurement anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bust/waist/hip_measurements

Reactions: Alice
Got this from a wakuwaku girl, assuming it means a drink/light meal then 2.5 man if we click?

“希望はお茶05お食事1大人2.5-になります!”

looks like a price list. 0.5man for tea, 1man for food and 2.5 for sex. youll have to ask her if you can just skip to the sex.
Damn these crafty hoes really know how to nickel and dime a guy 😂

Edit: I’m new to wakuwaku and already got a crazy number of hits, most of which appear legit. But the above seems a bit pricier than the other girls who have responded. Is 2-4 man typical? The one asking 2.5 is 19 with J cups so there’s that… I think I am willing to splurge 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
I've come across an option for a provider's playlist skills called 局部奉仕. It's translated as "Local Service", and I don't think that means "Full Service" as it is a shop that does not provide it (it is from a shop providing SM services, and I know full well FS is off the table). Anyone knows what service is 局部奉仕?

I've come across an option for a provider's playlist skills called 局部奉仕. It's translated as "Local Service", and I don't think that means "Full Service" as it is a shop that does not provide it (it is from a shop providing SM services, and I know full well FS is off the table). Anyone knows what service is 局部奉仕?
According to a list of SM terms in Japanese, 局部奉仕 (kyokubu houshi) is a term for oral sex—licking/sucking the female or male genitals. The term comes from the use of houshi, which refers to a type of service that is done selflessly and not for any monetary gain, most often for religious reasons. There are other uses, too.

“Kyokubu”, although sometimes translated as “local”, often refers to a human’s private parts.