Abbreviations and Translations

本指名 = Nomination whereas 指名 is just a name that you designate. They essentially are the same thing in the overall picture.
Most places will charge you a nomination or name fee if you choose the girl yourself. Otherwise, you just get a 'free' assignment on whomever the shop picks for you. (which can really be a disaster in some cases...)

本指名 is supposed to be when you have 指名'd the girl before and now you want to do it again.

Some places will definitely put charges in top of charges as long as they get away with it.
That makes sense, I’ll definitely keep an eye on whether I get double charged in the future.
Thank you both for the replies!

本指名 is supposed to be when you have 指名'd the girl before and now you want to do it again.

Some places will definitely put charges in top of charges as long as they get away with it.

It is always a bit hard to figure out, because every shop has different fees.
I think 本指名 for second nomination usually goes directly to the girls....that's why the girls like their regulars 😉

Reactions: appleas
指名 has two types. One is nominating a girl from pictures that you have never met =写真指名
Some shops require 電話予約指名料, which they will keep the girls’ time to meet you on the specific day and time so that you can avoid waiting time at shop / hotel.
本指名 is you nominate the same girl that you have already met before.

指名 has two types.

Yeah though some shops have been very creative lately. Basically it should be フリー, 指名 and 本指名 but some places use 写真指名, 電話指名 and ネット指名 which just basically all fall to the 指名 category. For some unknown reason to man (and to woman) sometimes these fees even differ. Maybe the want to encourage some forms of reservations, who knows?

And just came to my mind that some shops do have kind of separate prices for 指名 and 本指名, for example 2.000 and 3.000, but then some shops just add 本指名 on top of 指名 and then it could be for example 2.000 and an extra 1.000 on top of that. So it is possible there was no scam intended, just their explanation was not clear or not understood.

Yeah though some shops have been very creative lately. Basically it should be フリー, 指名 and 本指名 but some places use 写真指名, 電話指名 and ネット指名 which just basically all fall to the 指名 category. For some unknown reason to man (and to woman) sometimes these fees even differ. Maybe the want to encourage some forms of reservations, who knows?

And just came to my mind that some shops do have kind of separate prices for 指名 and 本指名, for example 2.000 and 3.000, but then some shops just add 本指名 on top of 指名 and then it could be for example 2.000 and an extra 1.000 on top of that. So it is possible there was no scam intended, just their explanation was not clear or not understood.

Haha, I bet even most japanese don't understand...doesn't help that a few shops also charge 入会金 to complicate things even more if you use them the first time.

I am not sure if the shops have to pay Cityheaven a fee per booking or if they pay a monthly fee.....if the first is the case it would explain why some shops seem to encourage booking via line or phone.

On some sites, the course options have circles, triangles or x's to mark the availability...is the following interpretation correct:

◎ - Yes, love to
○ - Yes, can do
△ - Maybe
× - No

On some sites, the course options have circles, triangles or x's to mark the availability...is the following interpretation correct:

◎ - Yes, love to
○ - Yes, can do
△ - Maybe
× - No
In theory yes.....in reality no 😅

• Haha
Reactions: Duckus

◎ - Yes, love to
○ - Yes, can do
△ - Maybe
× - No
Sometimes that's about the number of providers available: many, few, one, none.

Reactions: Duckus
In theory yes.....in reality no 😅
Could you possibly make a more useless reply?

◎ - Yes, love to
○ - Yes, can do
△ - Maybe
× - No

A more accurate translation, keeping in mind that some shops are referring to skill and others at passion for the deed:
◎ - Likes to do OR is particularly skilled at doing (or both)
○ - Will do OR Can do OR is competent
△ - Might do depending on circumstances OR doesn't really like but might do sometimes OR isn't competent at
× - Off limits OR doesn't know how to do

Also keep in mind that your mileage may vary - a girl that's ◎ for anal might have had a slightly rough session the night before, etc.

You'll see this outside the adult world as well.

◎ - Very positive
○ - Positive
△ - Maybe
× - Negative

Could you possibly make a more useless reply?

A more accurate translation, keeping in mind that some shops are referring to skill and others at passion for the deed:
◎ - Likes to do OR is particularly skilled at doing (or both)
○ - Will do OR Can do OR is competent
△ - Might do depending on circumstances OR doesn't really like but might do sometimes OR isn't competent at
× - Off limits OR doesn't know how to do

Also keep in mind that your mileage may vary - a girl that's ◎ for anal might have had a slightly rough session the night before, etc.

You'll see this outside the adult world as well.

◎ - Very positive
○ - Positive
△ - Maybe
× - Negative
Thanks for your help everyone!

即尺 = instant bj; as soon as she walks into your hotel room your d is in her mouth
AF = Anal Fuck which SOMETIMES means she’ll do penis-in-vagina and sometimes not
土建 = a totally “legit” massage / esthe (either the person and / or the place) aka no sexual services

Serious question, what is a word for gaijin tax in Japanese? Surely it isn't 外国人税 as google translate has given me.
Normally the shops call it 外国人追加料金 which doesn't mean Foreigner's Tax.

If I remember correctly Kings Club had a sign just simply saying "Tax 10,000 yen" in roman letter's outside the shop when they we're still in business.

Normally the shops call it 外国人追加料金 which doesn't mean Foreigner's Tax.

If I remember correctly Kings Club had a sign just simply saying "Tax 10,000 yen" in roman letter's outside the shop when they we're still in business.
Thank you, was looking for the word for my conversation with the SL girl.

Or perhaps a more accurate description would be:
国籍差別手数料

Use that and watch the providers also bend over backwards and twist arguments in all kinds of convoluted ways to justify that there is no actual discrimination taking place. It’s fun sometimes to do if you are really bored.

Or perhaps a more accurate description would be:
国籍差別手数料

Use that and watch the providers also bend over backwards and twist arguments in all kinds of convoluted ways to justify that there is no actual discrimination taking place. It’s fun sometimes to do if you are really bored.
Debito? 🤔😂

But enough to go out and change his name in Wikipedia to David Christopher Cockface
I think that change was already undone before I clicked. Shoulda screenshotted!

That’s not dislike - that’s deep hate. Lol.
You haven't met the guy. I mean, I wouldn't change his name to "David Christopher Cockface" but that's because I think "Debito Carudo" is a more subtle edit that would stay up longer and still fill him with equal amounts of rage.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Last I checked he was still a naturalized Japanese citizen and would not be subject to gaijin tax. He lives in Hawaii and wouldn’t have the balls to p4p anyway.

Now more importantly, check out his Wikipedia. Somebody really doesn’t like him…

https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debito_Arudou
It's only fair. David famously edits his own wiki page to puff up his weak sauce of a life.

Reactions: Sudsy and Maxblack
IMG_9253.jpeg

Ah, it's only on the mobile simplified page :D

Full page:
1686885180852.png

Mobile simplified:
1686885216470.png