Guest viewing is limited

CLUB39 (SL) Alice/Arisu - Densetsu no Megami

BTW a girl named Ami just ended up on my dick, Taiwan ftw!

Every Chinese speaking girl in Tokyo is from Taiwan.

Also your dick is the biggest she has ever seen, she thinks you are handsome and she will do things with you she never has done with anyone else.

Also your dick is the biggest she has ever seen, she thinks you are handsome and she will do things with you she never has done with anyone else.
Can you blame her, she did indeed find a fine specimen last night.

Sorry for derailing this thread, back to Alice who seems to be a genuinely nice girl.

Last edited:
I miss Last Scene! My favorite there was Maaya. Fluent in English and lived in the US till JHS/HS. I would take the Shinkansen to Tokyo just to see her and take it back after the session. Curious if you knew her or got to talk with the other girls working there?
Sadly I don’t know Maaya, sorry.
Does it seem like she quit completely after they closed?
I heard most girls initially moved to lavian (?) rose, but I’m not so sure. Maybe there is some track record on 2chan of where she went? But it’s already a long time ago..

Sadly I don’t know Maaya, sorry.
Does it seem like she quit completely after they closed?
I heard most girls initially moved to lavian (?) rose, but I’m not so sure. Maybe there is some track record on 2chan of where she went? But it’s already a long time ago..
I think she left before they closed. They still have still have their and it links to La Vie en Rose. Sad to say they had 3 shops that all closed, Silky Doll, Satin Doll and Last Scene. She did mention that she wanted to move to another country after she retired. I had her LINE before but like any girl who retired, she must have deleted it. I have fond memories of her and I wish her all the best in life wherever she may be. Btw, @Alice I’d like to hear more about your stories working there in LS and how your interaction with the girls were, that is of course if you don’t mind. 😊

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
I think she left before they closed. They still have still have their and it links to La Vie en Rose. Sad to say they had 3 shops that all closed, Silky Doll, Satin Doll and Last Scene. She did mention that she wanted to move to another country after she retired. I had her LINE before but like any girl who retired, she must have deleted it. I have fond memories of her and I wish her all the best in life wherever she may be. Btw, @Alice I’d like to hear more about your stories working there in LS and how your interaction with the girls were, that is of course if you don’t mind. 😊
You can DM if you want, but I’m afraid it will be a let down.

Totally agree with you, Alice is one of the best SL providers but I hate her shop 😭
Agreed, it's such a pity Club 39 is the way it is. It felt like the least welcoming soap I visited during my trip on both of my visits there, and the main highlight was Alice, which made up for everything else.

Eager to hear how Shigure was, did you end up meeting him(her😜)?
Shigure is a her haha. I don't plan on doing a review of her but a brief TL;DR from what I can dredge from my memory, since it's been a few months:

Pros:
Great conversationalist, very open-minded for a Japanese person. She enjoys discussing LGBT+ and gender equality topics, loved that I got her one of the books from her wish list.
Big titties. Not super perky, but very fluffy and soft.
Great head, she knows how to blow.

Cons:
Her face is a bit different from her profile IMO.
Fake-sounding moans, not particularly my thing.
Might have been because I was too large for her (above average length but very girthy), but we couldn't get a good rhythm going and I kept going soft from the off-vibes and her worrying over my size.

I think she's a good provider, as evidenced from her profile's rank, but she and I probably just weren't a great match. The tencho's vibes also felt off this time, (bald dude especially), which may have contributed. I will note that out of the various soaps I visited, the only off vibes I got were from my second visit to Club 39 and from Spa Kadobei (Kabukicho, very gaijin-unfriendly imo).

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Shigure is a her haha. I don't plan on doing a review of her but a brief TL;DR from what I can dredge from my memory, since it's been a few months:

Pros:
Great conversationalist, very open-minded for a Japanese person. She enjoys discussing LGBT+ and gender equality topics, loved that I got her one of the books from her wish list.
Big titties. Not super perky, but very fluffy and soft.
Great head, she knows how to blow.

Cons:
Her face is a bit different from her profile IMO.
Fake-sounding moans, not particularly my thing.
Might have been because I was too large for her (above average length but very girthy), but we couldn't get a good rhythm going and I kept going soft from the off-vibes and her worrying over my size.

I think she's a good provider, as evidenced from her profile's rank, but she and I probably just weren't a great match. The tencho's vibes also felt off this time, (bald dude especially), which may have contributed.
Cheers, she has been on my to meet list but the 39 tout reports are off putting.
Got a long and sweet reply from both her and Alice when I reached out on Twitter. Will not bother until they change shop or shop openly change attitude.

Cheers, she has been on my to meet list but the 39 tout reports are off putting.
Got a long and sweet reply from both her and Alice when I reached out on Twitter. Will not bother until they change shop or shop openly change attitude.
I hope that if you do meet Shigure, you enjoy your time with her more than I was able to.

Agreed, I'd go see Alice much more often if it wasn't for her shop. Also I find this openly racist attitude by 39 to be completely contrary to the other shops around the corner (Versailles, Segretario for example) where the touts are super happy to chat, give useful recommendations and assessments of different providers, make you feel comfortable being there, etc.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Agreed, I'd go see Alice much more often if it wasn't for her shop. Also I find this openly racist attitude by 39 to be completely contrary to the other shops around the corner (Versailles, Segretario for example) where the touts are super happy to chat, give useful recommendations and assessments of different providers, make you feel comfortable being there, etc.
Can only hope Alice reads this since she seems like a great provider. There are other shops for you if the touts continue gatekeeping!

If the tax goes to the girl, I’m fine with it. Makes up for less repeat chance and additional work required for language exchange.

If the shop is pocketing all of it, that’s unacceptable. Hope Alice’s salary doesn’t drop because of this.
Don’t know about other shops but quite sure marine blue the gaijin tax goes to the lady 100%.

Reached out to 39-staff and answer was super clear, all heathens pay 10,000 extra no matter what.

Fuck that, the shop is obviously racist and providers working there follow suit.

Alice, since we know you are reading this, if you want foreign customer's please change to a non racist shop, you might be great but your shop stinks!
Saw her after you got that response.
I didn't pay gaijin tax (and didn't even show any documents but that was maybe their mistake). And neither my face nor my level of japanese can pass for a Japanese.
They have new guys at the front so not all of them are up to date to their new policies.
Booking directly with the girl seems to resolve any misunderstanding with the price.

• Wow
Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
My first ever visit to a soap and Alice over the weekend. Absolutely blown away by the experience she provided. Started DM-ing her back in June when I first confirmed my trip and locked the date in late last month. She briefed me about the new tax 2 weeks ago and updated me on her nomination fee discount. She apologized 4-5 times about this new tax throughout the session.

Reading about the rep of club 39 above seems about right but to be fair they seem to treat all their customers with this indifferent attitude. From my small sample size: the other 4 other Asians in the waiting room with me all Japanese except one possible Chinese person. None were treated any better than me (I’m a tanned Chinese south East Asian) and I barely know any Japanese beyond ordering food and drinks. Oh btw Alice’s English is a lot better then what her reviews here give her credit for.

Also further experienced Club39’s hospitality because I asked Alice to arrange their free shuttle to the station after my session. Had to share the van with another Japanese customer. We waited together in the lounge area for about 10 mins waiting on the van to arrive. The baldy boss man thanked me and bowed with a slight resting bitch face but he did the same to the Japanese guy with me. Boy that was a very awkward silent car ride. Didn’t expect to be stuck with another customer lol.

I’ll highlight that I don’t have any other soapland experience to compare this with in Japan though.

Reactions: Alice
Thanks for the review. I am trying to book her via Twitter. She agreed but the following is the price list she shared. Have they increase their prices recently? 🤔

1696003383718.png

I recently had the pleasure of meeting her and was delighted that I was able to dodge the gaijin tax. She is truly a rare find—a gem, if you will. I feel confident in saying that I've found the perfect provider for my needs. Aesthetically, she is striking, from her facial features to her overall physique. The more I look at her, the more I find myself captivated by her beauty, to the point where I can scarcely believe I'm putting this into words. But it's not just her looks that have me enthralled; her personality is equally captivating. She exudes a vibrant, sunny demeanor that serves as a wonderful complement to my otherwise reserved and quiet nature. Couldn't be happier with my experience.

Note: She knows that the extra tax is driving most of us away, so she's doing her best to talk her boss into being fair to everyone.

Note: She knows that the extra tax is driving most of us away, so she's doing her best to talk her boss into being fair to everyone.
I doubt boss will care. As long the room always full it is all good.

Anyway I recently saw something interesting. A diamond class cast (+12k yen) on club39 working also on gingira and bijinlab.

Last edited:
I doubt boss will care. As long the room always full it is all good.

Anyway I recently saw something interesting. A diamond class cast (+12k yen) on club39 working also on gingira on bijinlab.
Interesting, which one? Share pics if you can (CityHeaven is blocked outside of Japan RIP).