Guest viewing is limited

Alternative to Bliss Out in Shinjuku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gina

TAG Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Bliss Out is currently closed to avoid any potential raids by the authorities.

Here are some other swingers' bars in Shinjuku that you may be interested in:

- Requires only a passport for entry: Colors Bar

- Requires only a passport for entry, but you must be accompanied by a Japanese speaker to enter: Bar 440 and Happy

- Requires a Japanese health insurance card, other identification, and Japanese language skills (Non foreigner-tourist friendly):
Bar Agreeable, Arabesque, 9259, Purety One, Retreat, Ouvea, Bar Scarlett, Cross Seasons 2

- Does not allow non-foreigners: GR Star

Please note that Olive 21 is a couple's swinging club, not a happening bar. Membership is only available to males who are part of a MF couple. Female members are not issued membership cards.
As the swinging negotiations are typically conducted by males, the venue strongly encourages male customers to speak and understand Japanese. This includes being able to read instructions and complete the registration forms accurately in the appropriate sections.

If you have any questions, please leave your comments here or DM me.

Thank you so much Gina, this is super helpful! You’re brilliant!
Out of colors bar, bar 440 and Happy, which one would you recommend as most active and fun crowd (considering number of people, amount of action and attractiveness of people)?

@Alice Thank you so much!
I would be more than happy, if we can discuss and share our experiences in this free, creative and productive atmosphere.

Personally, I like 9259 and Ouvea. They are not so active, but we can meet fun people there in the weekend.
The most active bar is definitely Retreat. The asakatsu or weekend event is ton of people. But, there is only one shower booth and we have to wait for the playrooms. We can't see other playrooms like Bliss Out.

https://t-colors.net/ this one?
On the website they said health insurance card+ ID card/passport.
I checked with a staff. If you could explain you are tourist and you don't have Japanese health insurance card, that's fine. Showing your visa or stamp page must be helpful. The best way is to bring any Japanese speaker. Then, you can communicate local swingers.
They are quite young.

• Love
Reactions: AlexWand and Alice
My partner and I will be trying Rusk in Ueno and Millefeuilles in Shibuya this weekend. I will add input on those later. I'm excited about the Shibuya one since the owner is a trained french chef and they offer good food(or so I've heard).

In unofficial news I can say that bliss will be coming back in some form, likely under a new name. Many of the regulars are keeping touch on Twitter and sharing info on good bars to fill the gap. Many are going to club Scarlett which was the old blissout location.

@jackoffinthebox
Yes, Mille-Feuille accepts foreigner-tourists. The owner was a patissier, who studied in Europe. And, his parents owed a cafe. So, you should try the dishes!
Lusk is belong to the Retreat group, so you may be required to show your own health insurance card. But the owner is a Latin-Japanese guy. There might be possibility to let foreigner-tourists enter without their HI cards. Good luck to you!

Last edited:
@newbeetokyo The answer is Yes. As far as I heard some friends on TAG, they could enter there. Those seemed in the era of the previous owner, who don't like foreigners. Now, the owner is changed, so I think it is worth to try it. Showing respects to the staffs is very important for all of the venues. After visiting, I would appreciate if you write some comments.

Reactions: Maxblack
Kudos for your effort!

I’m now plan to visit Colors followed by your information on 14th. (this weekend)

I’m asian single male, speaks Japanese & English. Prefer to enjoy atmosphere and stay chill.

Reactions: Gina
https://t-colors.net/ this one?
On the website they said health insurance card+ ID card/passport.
Yes, foreign couples shouldn’t have big problems entering. For single men, it may be possible to enter without a health card, depending on how crowded it is inside and the proportion of men/women. Keep in mind that you will be screened on your appearance and manners. If you are decently dressed and appear polite and respectful, you should have no problems. However, the place is the closest thing to a gas chamber... smoking is allowed and there is a permanent sticky fog. When you leave, your hair and clothes smell like having gone to an okonomiyaki bar. Many women refuse to go because of that.

My partner and I will be trying Rusk in Ueno and Millefeuilles in Shibuya this weekend. I will add input on those later. I'm excited about the Shibuya one since the owner is a trained french chef and they offer good food(or so I've heard).

In unofficial news I can say that bliss will be coming back in some form, likely under a new name. Many of the regulars are keeping touch on Twitter and sharing info on good bars to fill the gap. Many are going to club Scarlett which was the old blissout location.

Do you happen to have any more information about Millefeuilles in Shibuya? The search function only returns your post and Google failed me.

Reactions: Gina
When you leave, your hair and clothes smell like having gone to an okonomiyaki bar. Many women refuse to go because of that.
Please please DO NOT get mixed together among an okonomiyaki bar, an yakiniku restaurant and the harmful smell of paper tobacco 😂😂😂!!

The maillard reaction for those foods are really wonderful! The scents of caramelized foods are attractive.

But there is no benefit at all when breathing with the smell of tobacco or a campfire during sex. They make our lungs bad conditions.

I am the one who don't like to go Colors, because of the smoking policy.

Thank you @Gina ! I mainly wanted to know the website. I could not find it on Google. They didn't choose a very Googable name to begin with. :)

But as we are at it, have you been there? How is the tobacco situation there? Tabaco smell is a red line for my partner (and for me!).

Reactions: maakaaxyz and Gina
Please please DO NOT get mixed together among an okonomiyaki bar, an yakiniku restaurant and the harmful smell of paper tobacco 😂😂😂!!

The maillard reaction for those foods are really wonderful! The scents of caramelized foods are attractive.

But there is no benefit at all when breathing with the smell of tobacco or a campfire during sex. They make our lungs bad conditions.

I am the one who don't like to go Colors, because of the smoking policy.

I need to change my plan… smoking policy is important matter.. 😂

• Sad
Reactions: Maxblack and Gina
But as we are at it, have you been there? How is the tobacco situation there? Tabaco smell is a red line for my partner (and for me!).
Please ask the customer to smoke under the kitchen fan in the lounge. And try to avoid the fan. That makes much better for you.
You can use your smartphone in the lounge, so you can use Google translation!

If they serve actual millefeuilles, that will be seriously tempting

• Love
Reactions: Cinnabums and Gina
@Gina are there seperate rooms for play in the colors bar or people play in open area. Are there rooms lockable.

No, you can't lock the play area.
If you want to rock the room, I might suggest Mille-Feuille.

Reactions: Alice
@newbeetokyo The answer is yes. I don't expect Japanese skills for non-Japanese tourists.
Yes, Mille-Feuille accepts foreigner-tourists. The owner was a patissier, who studied in Europe. And, his parents owed a cafe. So, you should try the dishes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.