Guest viewing is limited

Another silly hang-up / grievance about SBs

Actually I’m really pissed off at people who share high tea photos on their Instagram.

Here is an example from Google images:

View attachment 13866

It’s nearly impossible to finish this set because there are just too many calories. I’ve actually once asked a hotel staff if there’s anyone who was able to consume everything on display, he laughed and said “no ma’am”. I couldn’t help but ask him what they do with the leftovers and he said they simply throw them away.
What a waste.

I was about to offer my help should you find yourself in the unlucky situation to face such a breakfast, but then I realized it's basically all sweets ...

Very much this.
It doesn't sound much your wife intrudes too much on your life anyway.

But there are legal implications as well, albeit I don't know the exact rules in Japan, but e.g. I wouldn't want my (ex-)wife to have a say in medical decisions, if I'm not able to do so myself.

But there are legal implications as well, albeit I don't know the exact rules in Japan, but e.g. I wouldn't want my (ex-)wife to have a say in medical decisions, if I'm not able to do so myself.

Like this?

die.jpg

Ok back to topic, just having dinner with Phil SB in an Indian restaurant and she took a pic of the JPY300 lassie drink and I found that super cute :)

Ok back to topic, just having dinner with Phil SB in an Indian restaurant and she took a pic of the JPY300 lassie drink and I found that super cute :)

What do you mean? I take pictures of the lassie which is free, as it's part of my set menu!:D

Reactions: Frenchy
Ok so just to know how it feels , I made a comment under a ladyfriend (not SB)’ s post to the effect of «hey thats pics of MY place you’re so happy to show here , you’re welcome!» (in a funnier / less petty way, but still). Do I feel better now? Strangely, yes

Last edited:
Ok so just to know how it feels , I made a comment under a ladyfriend (not SB)’ s post to the effect of «hey thats pics of MY place you’re so happy to show , you’re welcome!» (in a funnier / less petty way, but still). Do I feel better now? Strangely, yes

How long before she takes the post down?

How long before she takes the post down?
Just checked, still on, and she even liked the comment :)
But she’s really just a friend
Next step in « how to be an asshole SD 101, by Frenchy » : posting sthg similar under an actual SB’s post . K-Pop would probably like it though. She would even reply with detailed, super embarassing memories. Ok not a good idea :D

Reactions: namae
Speaking about toilet paper, PhilSB just sent me this about the fact that you should always have your own if you go there anyway... or use your hand. Catchy tune :)

Last edited:
Ok so again I use TAG for free psychoanalysis purposes I guess...

WTF is wrong with me?!

Nothing wrong with you Sir. I know the feeling: You're having a great vacation with your SB and you end up in front of a photo spot like Trevi fountain, or the Colosseum or Diamond Head. As you fumble to take a selfie of the two of you, someone stranger offers to snap a picture for you. You say thanks and forward the photo to your SB. She hands you her phone and asks if you can take one of her. She then proceeds to have you take 20 shots, just her, in different poses. Obviously those are going on her Facebook and Instagram, maybe being sent to former or future boyfriends, maybe to her best friend or sister or Mom. You glance at her phone later that afternoon and see she wrote to her bestie " I'm having a great time in Italy. You should be here! YOLO! ".
At the end of the day, your choices are to end it or keep it and deal with that. If it bothers you too much, end it. But do look at it from her perspective before being too harsh on her. She's not wrong to hide the fact that the only way she can be on that trip is if a guy older than her father takes her. To keep from being ripped by her friends and family, she needs to hide that. It's part of the game, playa. But we all feel it - when reality creeps in and reminds you that even though she honestly does like you, the money is part of it and you'll never be in a normal relationship with her.

Nothing wrong with you Sir. I know the feeling: You're having a great vacation with your SB and you end up in front of a photo spot like Trevi fountain, or the Colosseum or Diamond Head. As you fumble to take a selfie of the two of you, someone stranger offers to snap a picture for you. You say thanks and forward the photo to your SB. She hands you her phone and asks if you can take one of her. She then proceeds to have you take 20 shots, just her, in different poses. Obviously those are going on her Facebook and Instagram, maybe being sent to former or future boyfriends, maybe to her best friend or sister or Mom. You glance at her phone later that afternoon and see she wrote to her bestie " I'm having a great time in Italy. You should be here! YOLO! ".
At the end of the day, your choices are to end it or keep it and deal with that. If it bothers you too much, end it. But do look at it from her perspective before being too harsh on her. She's not wrong to hide the fact that the only way she can be on that trip is if a guy older than her father takes her. To keep from being ripped by her friends and family, she needs to hide that. It's part of the game, playa. But we all feel it - when reality creeps in and reminds you that even though she honestly does like you, the money is part of it and you'll never be in a normal relationship with her.

ah, happy to see Im not the only one getting this feeling sometimes...
But I understand the need for discretion (both ways) , and it has not much to do with a yearning to be « in a normal relationship » (however you define that).
I guess its just about wanting to be respected, at the end of the day. And I totally get that for more « emotionally balanced » SDs it’s not as important, or they even didn’t think about it. I want to be like them in fact.

Reactions: just4fun