Guest viewing is limited

(apocalypse Opener)shock & Awe By Ciaran

Status
Not open for further replies.

4vibes

TAG Member
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone have used Ciaran's Shock and Awe in Japan yet?

A guy basically walks up to a woman by herself:

Hey...

How is it going?

What are you up to later?

Do you want to come home with me?

(Look her in the eye deadpan and just wait until she respond.)

If she says 'no' talk like nothing happen for 10 mins. Then move on. You are giving her 10 mins to change her mind.

This is the most alpha approach in the PUA community. Some claimed 70% success rate. I have not used it myself. I'm curious if it will work in Japan.

I seriously doubt if a girl says 'no' to the initial question then she'll give you the time to keep chatting for 10 minutes...
Sounds bloody creepy too
Her natural response is a no on reflex. Then she'll want to know if this guy is for real. Who would be so bold to pose that question? She is in shock.

She won't make a definite decision, until she decides if the guy is creepy. Creepy is subjective just like beauty.

I don't know what is more cringey, the fact that you use terminology like "alpha" or the fact that you think this sort of thing might not be creepy.

Seriously man, women like men who are nice, clean and are fun to be around. This isn't rocket science and there are no "cheats" if you want to have a happy relationship, whatever the length. Why not work on being a man women want instead? I really don't get this. It makes no sense to focus on learning creepy techniques like this when you can be out buying nice clothes/going to the gym/taking part in a social event/joining a club/reading about comedy in order to be a funny guy/learning a cool talent/etc. The list is endless but you waste your time on this. I just don't get it.

Yes, you might occasionally get laid with this kind of PUA stuff (even a stopped clock is right twice a day) but for all the pleasure you are giving to the majority of women you interact with, you might as well just jerk off.

my initial reaction to alphas is also "no"...
but its not because im shocked...
women might be shocked by the lack of anything, though...

In Japan we always called it the "Apocalypse opener" and yes, it does work but probably better just to talk normally

Reactions: Shades Of Jae
I don't know what is more cringey, the fact that you use terminology like "alpha" or the fact that you think this sort of thing might not be creepy.

Seriously man, women like men who are nice, clean and are fun to be around. This isn't rocket science and there are no "cheats" if you want to have a happy relationship, whatever the length. Why not work on being a man women want instead? I really don't get this. It makes no sense to focus on learning creepy techniques like this when you can be out buying nice clothes/going to the gym/taking part in a social event/joining a club/reading about comedy in order to be a funny guy/learning a cool talent/etc. The list is endless but you waste your time on this. I just don't get it.

Yes, you might occasionally get laid with this kind of PUA stuff (even a stopped clock is right twice a day) but for all the pleasure you are giving to the majority of women you interact with, you might as well just jerk off.
Some women won't have the confidence to handle this type of guy. Others can't wait to meet a guy who knows what he wants. Its a screening process. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

10 mins. No dating. Straight to the office.

Last edited:
This is not 'cheats'. Its about being a guy who knows what he wants. A guy who is confident with his sexuality. A guy who does not beat around the bushes. The average guy is too scare to even approach. This is the guy in the romance novel women dream about. Yes it's a love hate relationship. The average guy just don't understand.

Yeah this is one of those things that few people can understand until it either happens to them or they see it. It's fine, if someone told me pigs fly I wouldn't believe it either.

But.. It does happen. That's a fact

This is not 'cheats'. Its about being a guy who knows what he wants. A guy who is confident with his sexuality. A guy who does not beat around the bushes. The average guy is too scare to even approach. This is the guy in the romance novel women dream about. Yes it's a love hate relationship. The average guy just don't understand.

I think there is something very wrong with you....

Probably this Apocalypse opener is the only one that could , given an infinite amount of time, work for you,
because clearly you are too messed up to actually try to behave like a descent human being and use genuine words.

I think there is something very wrong with you....

Probably this Apocalypse opener is the only one that could , given an infinite amount of time, work for you,
because clearly you are too messed up to actually try to behave like a descent human being and use genuine words.

My mother once told me, if you can't say something nice about somebody don't say anything at all. Now, while I'm not sure about the actual real life character of @4vibes , I do know that what he speaks of can in fact work. Ad hominem aside, I think it's an interesting idea to entertain, and would suggest that an inability to entertain the idea that it works is more related to your personal values (read: don't want to believe it's possible) than the actual reality of the situation (it is possible)

My mother once told me, if you can't say something nice about somebody don't say anything at all. Now, while I'm not sure about the actual real life character of @4vibes , I do know that what he speaks of can in fact work. Ad hominem aside, I think it's an interesting idea to entertain, and would suggest that an inability to entertain the idea that it works is more related to your personal values (read: don't want to believe it's possible) than the actual reality of the situation (it is possible)

Oh?

Are you twisting my words? I never said I did not believe that could work.
Under the right conditions 'nice shoes wanna fuck' could work as well.

Btw, my mother once told me that not only flying pigs exists, there are also this other type, the writing pigs. Wise woman she was.

I find people who have problem with their sexuality hate the most direct approach.

This seems perfect for closing time or an hour prior to closing time.

I'm mean of course it works, I don't think anyone is really denying that.

Those emails from you receive saying you've been bequeathed $1M dollars work one time in every million.

All these PUA methods work if you do enough sets.

It's the method that's questionable - because it involves being a tosser.

Fwiiw, I knew a guy in college, waaaaay back in the late 60's, who (independently) invented and regularly used a technique essentially equivalent to this Ciaran's Shock and Awe thing (Who in the world comes up with these absurd, comic-book-sounding names? Those alone would put off most adults, I'd think). He was a ruggedly handsome guy, strong silent type basically...a "hottie" in todays slang. He'd go to college mixers toward the end of the evening and approach a series of the attractive women there and politely but bluntly invite them to come back to his room for sex. As he described it, he was polite and not too aggressive, but he did no small talk or "warm up"...just walked up, said, "hello, my name is Frank (not his actual name)" and then propositioned them.

Did it work? Well it depends on what you mean by "working".

It worked in the sense that he got laid regularly, the majority of the nights he did it, and often by very sexy coeds...this despite the fact that the majority of his propositions were rejected, sometime loudly and rudely. He just kept trying until he got a taker. When it failed, it was usually because the girl changed her mind sometime after agreeing and leaving with him. (I guess he did not have the advantage of modern PUA techniques for overcoming LMR etc.)

However, it failed in that he routinely ended up involved with women with whom he had nothing in common and often ones he discovered that he disliked, or that disliked him, after they got to know each other even a little. Some of them caused him lots of headaches and troubles. He always said that it didn't matter to him as long as he got to have sex with them, but I dunno, he often seemed miserable and depressed about his social life.

Imo, the method was also a failure/bad because he definitely upset, sometimes quite badly, many of the coeds he propositioned, both the ones that rejected his offer and quite a few of those who accepted (who later felt that they had been "used"). This was according to him, but of course he said that he didn't really care how they felt about it as long as he got what he wanted (pussy).

As far as I can judge, he was a PUA before his time in multiple respects.

Tbh, totally honest, I was so skeptical of his stories/claims that I once tried it (in a bar, not a college mixer) a few years later to see what happened. It worked in the sense that I got laid (Is it called a SNL? Am I getting the lingo yet?) and failed in the sense that I was sorry afterwards.

Both @User#16452 and @Sinapse are right imo. There are many far better ways than this CS&A juvenile silliness...unless you care only about getting your dick in a pussy and not about how it affects anyone else or even about what it does to non-sexual aspects of your own life.

-Ww

Last edited:
I wonder if anyone have used Ciaran's Shock and Awe in Japan yet?

A guy basically walks up to a woman by herself:

Hey...

How is it going?

What are you up to later?

Do you want to come home with me?

(Look her in the eye deadpan and just wait until she respond.)

If she says 'no' talk like nothing happen for 10 mins. Then move on. You are giving her 10 mins to change her mind.

This is the most alpha approach in the PUA community. Some claimed 70% success rate. I have not used it myself. I'm curious if it will work in Japan.

Do you need a wing-man? I nominate the spoiled child, Deckard-two peas in a pod you two are.

Two-Peas-In-A-Pod.png

In my subjective view, those people are just over confident pricks who is not considerate. Sure you might get laid but that's all, you might as well be dogs if you just wanna bang, where is the fun in that. A nice good conversation is as or even more important to sex in my opnion.

Do tell me the number reason for divorce after $$$ all you smart people? Where is conversation listed?

Status
Not open for further replies.