Guest viewing is limited

(apocalypse Opener)shock & Awe By Ciaran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you sound like a very entitled and chauvanistic young man. I'd be scared to know what would happen if a woman said no to you during a sexual encounter. No means no buddy
Another sexually depressed person. It just means 'yes' is around the corner. All these closet sex starved individual. Women are afraid of you. Funny...

Another sexually depressed person. It just means 'yes' is around the corner. All these closet sex starved individual. Women are afraid of you. Funny...
Didn't you learn anything from the British, no means don't force them to drink the tea because they don't want the mother fucking tea.
If a big guy was raping you in the ass and he said "yes is just around the corner.", are you just gonna let him rip that ass apart? Don't think so buddy.

Last edited:
If "no" means "yes is around the corner", what does a woman say when she actually doesn't want it? :confused:
Typical of sexually depressed people. You thought I was talking about the same girl who said no? I meant the chance of the next girl saying 'yes' is greater. So sad....

Typical of sexually depressed people. You thought I was talking about the same girl who said no? I meant the chance of the next girl saying 'yes' is greater. So sad....

Last time I checked, I wasn't sexually depressed when I said no o_O maybe you should overthink your theory or maybe stop making accusations that all women who take your offer down are sexually frustrated

Last time I checked, I wasn't sexually depressed when I said no o_O maybe you should overthink your theory or maybe stop making accusations that all women who take your offer down are sexually frustrated
Did I offered you? Some people have issues with sex.

Do tell me the number [one] reason for divorce after $$$ all you smart people? Where is conversation listed?

Conversation = communication. Most relationship counselors and psychologists will tell you it is #1 on the list, bar none. Sometimes it is communication about money, sometimes communication about sex, sometimes about child rearing, sometimes about annoying habits...you name it. No worthwhile relationship grows and endures without good communication/conversation. This is a cliché for a reason!

-Ww

Some of the PUA seem to think what she wants and doesn't want is none of her business! It only depends on them and how "skillful" they are. :rolleyes:(n)

-Ww
Putting words into people's mouth again. Typical of the word wiz. Who claimed 100% success???

Conversation = communication. Most relationship counselors and psychologists will tell you it is #1 on the list, bar none. Sometimes it is communication about money, sometimes communications about sex, sometimes about child rearing, sometimes about annoying habits...you name it. No worthwhile relationship grows and endures without good communication/conversation. This is a cliché for a reason!

-Ww
Please list the survey not your opinion.

Well your accusation is that every women is sexually frustrated/depressed if she turns down a sex offer from a guy or "PUA".
Give me evidence where this is right or does it only exist in your own mind?
Just like the wiz... putting words in my mouth. My assertion is that some women are not comfortable dealing with their sexual desires in the open.

OK.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/yourtango/10-most-common-reasons-people-divorce_b_8086312.html

First one that came up when I googled. There are loads of others. Notice that many of the "other issues" listed in this article come down to failed communications between the couple, at least in part.

You shouldn't knock something just because you are not particularly good at it, communication in this case.

-Ww
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...6X7m4zazjn3xq-xtg&sig2=0cYHZmVzIWckh9HMNrZmPA

How about this one by Utah State.
1) Lack of Commitment
2) Infidelity doubles the chances of divorce.
3) Infidelity is a justifiable reason to divorce.

Sorry @4vibes I don't get this.
How does one girl saying "no" mean that the chance of the next girl saying "yes" is greater?
Law of averages. Everyone has a batting average/success rate. If you get too many 'yes' in a row, you know you will start getting 'no' soon. Vice versa. Many PUAs are happy to get thier "NO's" because they know they will get "Yes's" soon.

Last edited:
In my subjective view, those people are just over confident pricks who is not considerate. Sure you might get laid but that's all, you might as well be dogs if you just wanna bang, where is the fun in that. A nice good conversation is as or even more important to sex in my opnion.

I strongly disagree with this.......confident?

Lack of confidence seems to be a major reason why guys are getting sucked into this PUA game and paying money to access "information" on how to meet women and sleep them.

Status
Not open for further replies.