Brexit, Yay Or Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. Abandon ship... abandon ship...

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36702468
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...e-resigns-as-leader-of-u-k-independence-party

Also...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-brexit-can-t-happen-without-parliament-vote

Plus, some extras ...

An example of finest hypocrisy:
CmgHK3oXYAAS8_u.jpg

Lack of skilled workers:
CmfgGctVYAIWXfg.jpg

This is better than watching Monty Python.

Wow didn't take this thread long to go full racist. If I want to read about foreign rapists and the threat they pose to humanity/civilization/the British empire/whatever, I can read the daily mail or any one of countless race hate sites. I would have hoped for more from posters on here.

That's me out of this thread. (threxit?)

Me too.
I leave the field to MossBoss and his racist stereothype. Threxit t is!!

Look at the today's news from Euroland.

Leaked German police report CONFIRMS surge in child rapes by migrants in swimming pools and admits: ‘We have grave cause for concern’

And this...

At least 35 girls aged between 12 and 17 are sexually assaulted by 'foreign youths' at Swedish music festival in scenes similar to Cologne New Year attacks

I will also leave it here for MossBoss to reign over this thread, where he can thrive as the only righteous man left standing (perhaps using Comic Sans would help him get his message over, as the large font is not as intimidating as he might think).

I will also leave it here for MossBoss to reign over this thread, where he can thrive as the only righteous man left standing (perhaps using Comic Sans would help him get his message over, as the large font is not as intimidating as he might think).

Good Luck with your future endeavors.

Regards

MossBoss

Well to be honest I think I`m going to leave england after this thing happened. I don`t know If I would ever come back to England. seriously

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
Well to be honest I think I`m going to leave england after this thing happened. I don`t know If I would ever come back to England. seriously
oh just for note:
I`m not British citizen. But I felt a big rejected after they said the magic word : Brexit

oh just for note:
I`m not British citizen. But I felt a big rejected after they said the magic word : Brexit

Sorry you feel that way. The UK will still be welcoming new immigrants in the future. The only difference is that all non-UK nationals will be treated equally. Currently if you are Canadian, Japanese, Thai or whatever you are discriminated against as employers are forced to give preference to European nationals.

I'm sure it will still be easier to get a visa to enter and work in the UK than it is to get a visa for places like Japan and Australia for example.

Anyway European citizens who currently live in the UK will be allowed to remain as long as they like.

Reactions: Angelica Eden
Sorry you feel that way. The UK will still be welcoming new immigrants in the future. The only difference is that all non-UK nationals will be treated equally. Currently if you are Canadian, Japanese, Thai or whatever you are discriminated against as employers are forced to give preference to European nationals.

I'm sure it will still be easier to get a visa to enter and work in the UK than it is to get a visa for places like Japan and Australia for example.

Anyway European citizens who currently live in the UK will be allowed to remain as long as they like.
well... I don`t know. i`m just feeling rejected. I just try to get through this situation.

I would like like to apologise from everyone who is from the UK or who thinks that the brexit is a good idea

and just say that :

I have never seen this much hate which turned to a real issue for a very powerful country. and to be honest I didn`t think that the hate can lead so many people to give their economical position up.
and now Hungary ( my home country wants to leave on the example of UK) - Thanks guys!?

but whatever... there are so many countries which are happy to know me as their Resident or citizen :)

I would like like to apologise from everyone who is from the UK or who thinks that the brexit is a good idea

Not sure what you mean by this, it sounds like you think you have the right to apologize for 52% of the voters?

Seems kinda ironic somebody unelected from another country telling us how we should be running the UK.

Reactions: cabbie
Not sure what you mean by this, it sounds like you think you have the right to apologize for 52% of the voters?

Seems kinda ironic somebody unelected from another country telling us how we should be running the UK.
fair enough...

Ok , you have right.

yes I think so
No worries angelica.
This brexit thing won't change that much on that side.
UK needs to access the single market and for for this, they need to accept the freedom of move. They will simply adopt the Norway model. This is today the most probable scenario.
What could affect you the most would be that many professional from the City could leave UK if it loses its bank passport to access all European capital markets.

No worries angelica.
This brexit thing won't change that much on that side.
UK needs to access the single market and for for this, they need to accept the freedom of move. They will simply adopt the Norway model. This is today the most probable scenario.
What could affect you the most would be that many professional from the City could leave UK if it loses its bank passport to access all European capital markets.
well I don`t know If I should stay there really.

You sound like a lovely person. I'm sure most people in the UK would love you to stay including most Brexiters. Don't rush into a decision.
Thank you so much :) but I think I will still want to leave ... or I don`t know... maybe i`m just still panicing

Reactions: MossBoss
Thank you so much :) but I think I will still want to leave ... or I don`t know... maybe i`m just still panicing

You still have most of your life ahead of you. Whether you stay in the UK or live somewhere else things should turn out well for you. You might be popular in Tokyo too. :)

You still have most of your life ahead of you. Whether you stay in the UK or live somewhere else things should turn out well for you. You might be popular in Tokyo too. :)
well I will try to make the best choince ;) I will visit tokyo soon :)

Reactions: MossBoss
Status
Not open for further replies.