Guest viewing is limited

Crazy Japanese Woman Blackmailing Me?

As stupid as it sounds, have you ever thought about introducing her to one of your friends without a wife? Let him take her off your hands for a while, then he dumps her before she gets her claws in.

You get to escape as she has another interest and you can play all hurt that she dumped you, he gets to walk away without giving away all the information that you've passed on (address etc.)

I'm guessing you are far more into her than you are letting on, and the drama is something that you would miss.

Why don't you throw away your detective equipment and switch your brain on....... assuming she is a nutcase and is hooked on you, think about what buttons you need to press to unhook yourself as quickly and quietly as possible. Forget about lawyers, police, rape allegations ...focus on turning her off you ASAP.

The button you need to press is Block this Caller. The woman is not the only crazy one in this situation. OP, you're just feeding the drama by sticking around.

Unfortunately, a plan like this would send her into a rage, which would be really bad for me. I'm going to try to get her to feel guilty for trying to ruin my life in such a ridiculous way. This will hopefully be possible...if not, I will assume she is a complete sociopath, devoid of all human emotion.

One other idea I had was to take a secret photo of her when we are at a love hotel together or anywhere else, but especially at a love hotel. My idea now is to just keep meeting with her without getting her to coming more obsessed with me while each time we hangout, I secretly audio record all our conversations and try to take secret photos of us together. I also screenshot and save texts she sends me. I want to just let all this pile up as evidence against her claim, should she actually cry rape. It is ridiculous, because she is forcing me to stay with her and have sex with her using blackmail.

It has been effecting my mental state and stress levels as well. Each day, I go through phases where I feel like she has no evidence and that I will be alright since I'm building up a possible case against her...then sometimes during the day, I start to really doubt myself and think that she might completely destroy my life in the future...along with my wife's life too?

Does anyone have any other good ideas? I will talk with a lawyer as well. I can't be the only guy who has been in this type of situation with a crazy clinger...right?

Could we trade places? Sounds like a sweet deal. I mean she is using sex against you and the sex is great. Dude it's just great foreplay. You should sell your story to Hollywood it would be a great premise for the next Basic Instinct movie.

Reactions: John Chavers
If this is real she's obviously bipolar but unfortunately from your post you may be too. I don't think most of us can offer sound advice except for get help. These are the kinds of situations we read in the news later.
If her husband doesn't know anything it's because she's playing both of you & lying to both of you.
Normal women will stop after a point Japanese women with mental problems like BPD or Bipolar will try to make you lose everything.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
As stupid as it sounds, have you ever thought about introducing her to one of your friends without a wife? Let him take her off your hands for a while, then he dumps her before she gets her claws in.

You get to escape as she has another interest and you can play all hurt that she dumped you, he gets to walk away without giving away all the information that you've passed on (address etc.)

I'm guessing you are far more into her than you are letting on, and the drama is something that you would miss.

I'm not into her anymore. I'm over her, but she is like this monkey on my back. I will try to indirectly introduce her too other foreigners I know, but she is clever. She will know what I'm trying to do as she knows I'm racking my brain on how to break away from her.

She even claims there is one other foreigner that she stopped meeting that still wants to meet her, but she "cut ties with him for me". She always says she only wants me...

You need to liquidate her bro' before she takes you down.

Let me point out that the information about the admissibility of hearsay in a court stated it was for civil cases not criminal cases. So, liquidate.

Last edited:
You need to liquidate her bro' before she takes you down.

Let me point out that the information about the admissibility of hearsay in a court stated it was for civil cases not criminal cases. So, liquidate.

So...what you are saying is that even though I could have a giant pile of evidence showing I didn't rape her and she would probably still win...just because she said I raped her?

Damn...Japan seems backwards as hell if this is truly the case.

What I'm saying is that in the civil cases hearsay is admissible. So in a criminal case she would need proof according to this (yet old) criminal-related case document:
http://eprints.lib.hokudai.ac.jp/dspace/bitstream/2115/16783/1/41(4)_p512-454.pdf

7.02. Admissibility
In Japan, the admissibility of evidence is governed by two German principles, the principle of strict proof (Genkaku Na Shomei) and the principles of liberally admissible proof (Jiyu Na Shomei)'. Strict proof refers to evidence which goes to the heart of the case. This kind of evidence is admissible only if it meets certain high standards designed to insure its trustworthiness. For example, evidence related to the material elements of the crime in question must be proved by strict proof. On the other hand, when someone provides a written statement (hearsay) to the court, which states that certain evidence requested by the defendant to establish an alibi does not exist, such a statement is admissible as liberally admissible proof. Generally speaking, documentary hearsay evidence is inadmissible in Japanese courts • However, there are certain exceptions to this general rule as shown in following example• The defendant was being tried for kidnapping and one of the items of evidence used against him was the statement of an office employee. The victim's family had received a call from the kidnaper at the same time the defendant had used a telephone in his office. The employee stated that the defendant had made a telephone call from the office at....

CHAPTER TEN HEARSAY 10.01.
Introduction In this chapter the hearsay rule, and the exceptions to it, will be examined in detail. In theory, hearsay evidence is inadmissible in Japanese courts under a general prohibition found in Article 320 of the Code of Criminal Procedure'. However, there are several exceptions to the hearsay rule which are used frequently to allow the introduction of statements made by out-of-court declarants.....To ensure their trustworthiness there is the requirement that such statements be made under "particularly credible circumstances". A hearing must be held in each case to determine if there exist "particularly credible circumstances."

Last edited:
What I'm saying is that in the civil cases hearsay is admissible. So in a criminal case she would need proof according to this (yet old) criminal-related case document:
http://eprints.lib.hokudai.ac.jp/dspace/bitstream/2115/16783/1/41(4)_p512-454.pdf

7.02. Admissibility
In Japan, the admissibility of evidence is governed by two German principles, the principle of strict proof (Genkaku Na Shomei) and the principles of liberally admissible proof (Jiyu Na Shomei)'. Strict proof refers to evidence which goes to the heart of the case. This kind of evidence is admissible only if it meets certain high standards designed to insure its trustworthiness. For example, evidence related to the material elements of the crime in question must be proved by strict proof. On the other hand, when someone provides a written statement (hearsay) to the court, which states that certain evidence requested by the defendant to establish an alibi does not exist, such a statement is admissible as liberally admissible proof. Generally speaking, documentary hearsay evidence is inadmissible in Japanese courts • However, there are certain exceptions to this general rule as shown in following example• The defendant was being tried for kidnapping and one of the items of evidence used against him was the statement of an office employee. The victim's family had received a call from the kidnaper at the same time the defendant had used a telephone in his office. The employee stated that the defendant had made a telephone call from the office at....

CHAPTER TEN HEARSAY 10.01.
Introduction In this chapter the hearsay rule, and the exceptions to it, will be examined in detail. In theory, hearsay evidence is inadmissible in Japanese courts under a general prohibition found in Article 320 of the Code of Criminal Procedure'. However, there are several exceptions to the hearsay rule which are used frequently to allow the introduction of statements made by out-of-court declarants.....To ensure their trustworthiness there is the requirement that such statements be made under "particularly credible circumstances". A hearing must be held in each case to determine if there exist "particularly credible circumstances."

Well, she definitely doesn't have either Genkaku no Shomei or Jiyu Na Shomei because she is lying. If she wants to be really sneaky, she could hold onto a used condom as evidence against me...I wouldn't put it past her. She is more than likely bluffing, especially if she knows these laws.

The chances of a crazy married Japanese woman taking a gaijin to court (after storing used condoms)are basically zero I would suggest. But I am not legally trained so please continue with the discussion...

The chances of a crazy married Japanese woman taking a gaijin to court (after storing used condoms)are basically zero I would suggest. But I am not legally trained so please continue with the discussion...

I also highly doubt she would do this, but I have a good idea how her mind works.

Lately, I have noticed that she might be planning to use "psychological damage" as evidence that I raped her. When we meet, she claims she didn't sleep at all...yet she looks well-rested with no sandbags, red eyes, etc.

Also, she somehow has the energy to try to have multiple round intercourse with me...

These nutcases (the hot ones) believe they can trick your ass because you're foreign and unfamiliar with the law. Being foreign, you're on their territory and they will bluff you a big smokescreen. I'm just waiting to meet that one. Because I had one once in my own country which I preempted by calling the cops on her first (ha ha). Don't show her any fear. In fact, don't even have any fear. Because it's all smoke up your ass she's blowing and getting off on it. Turn the tables and take her down (figuratively speaking). Hit and run.

Bluff her with: "I just did a bit in the joint for manslaughter but they never found out it was actually a paid hit" Ha ha

Last edited:
I don't know what all this is about. In almost any country rape cases are word against word as there is not much evidence or the women need weeks, month or years to muster the courage to speak about it. That is not at all a point particular to the Japanese law system. Especially in the country where you come from, you could present a video with her chanting "fuck my ass harder" and still be sentenced guilty as long as the prosecutor only convinces the Jury that you drugged her or something.
In your case you already recorded several points movies starring the two of you, so what further insurance do you need?

Well if she brings up a case to court based on insanity she would definitely win which I highly doubt since crazy people are not allowed to file cases in court and you are not crazy enough to file one against her first. People will just laugh at you guys and tell you to leave. Women are just better liars and the one you have right here is a master at it. She has you going in circles. Get out of it for awhile, take some time off and then decide whether to jump right back in the insanity or not. It's really all a matter of personal choice.

I don't know what all this is about. In almost any country rape cases are word against word as there is not much evidence or the women need weeks, month or years to muster the courage to speak about it. That is not at all a point particular to the Japanese law system. Especially in the country where you come from, you could present a video with her chanting "fuck my ass harder" and still be sentenced guilty as long as the prosecutor only convinces the Jury that you drugged her or something.
In your case you already recorded several points movies starring the two of you, so what further insurance do you need?

I didn't record movies. I secretly recorded audio not video. She won't let me record video and secretly recording video is too risky.

This is turning into gold! Pure comedy! She is a monster flirt. You do know that right! It sounds all teasing and pleasing to me. Something I don't mind happening to me as long as I have the energy, time and sanity for it. Also you seem to be enjoying it exploits and all so why stop! Enjoy the roller coaster!

It could be she is one of those chicks who is ovulating throughout the year and is horny and needs sex and this is how she gets off. In this case you should keep her as she is one in about a million so consider yourself lucky and keep banging her and play along with the insanity.

If it's your girlfriend or wife & she's mentally impaired & you want to stick with her some people will applaud you.
Having a fantasy that's it's the best pussy in the world from a crazy married woman is just ridiculous.
I wouldn't wish a mentally crazy Japanese woman on my worst enemy.

It could be she is one of those chicks who is ovulating throughout the year and is horny and needs sex and this is how she gets off. In this case you should keep her as she is one in about a million so consider yourself lucky and keep banging her and play along with the insanity.

I met up with her today and made a point that I didn't want to meet at her husband's apartment. We met up at a park nearby her house. I was able to talk about the more serious stuff with her and I was able to record some of our conversations. I wasn't able to record her admitting that she won't try to cry rape on me and that she only said that because she was really emotionally hurt. She sounds so unstable and dangerous with those emotions of hers always flip-flopping. I was able to record other important stuff she said though.

She got mad when I said that I might meet another woman to marry just to see how she would react. She kept asking if I loved her and if I cared about her. It is hypocritical because she keeps asking if I will divorce, but says nothing when I ask her if she will divorce and marry me if I divorce. I don't want to marry her of course, but I'm just asking for the sake of hearing her reaction. So, it is alright for me to divorce but when I ask her to divorce and marry me, she dodges the question.

It is also ridiculous because she often tells me that she loves me and her husband, but just in different ways. Then when I say that if I met a new gf and loved her, I could still "love her" as well and she shuts up because she knows what I said is fair and logical. She just seems emotionally unstable and although I enjoy sex with her, she thinks we are "making love" so that isn't good either. I know she will wig out and go off the deep end if I just said I don't love her. I avoid saying it each time we meet and only mutter it when she makes me say it by bringing it up. When we say goodbye to each other, she will stand silently for a little while and make things awkward. Then she will finally ask me if I'm forgetting something.

As they say, if you want to help people, tell them the truth...if you want to help yourself, tell them what they want to hear.

You are a hunter. A player. You need to make it clear to her you are only in it for the kill. Tell her you don't need your roll slowed down with all this talk of love. You're too busy for such nonsense. She's leading you in her direction that you don't want to mislead her into. Now is early enough to express your thirst for only the hunt.

Why don't you throw away your detective equipment and switch your brain on....... assuming she is a nutcase and is hooked on you, think about what buttons you need to press to unhook yourself as quickly and quietly as possible. Forget about lawyers, police, rape allegations ...focus on turning her off you ASAP.
Some ways that a guy can turn a woman off:

1) Tell her she can find better than you.

Belittle yourself. Many women are very hypergamous. They are attracted to your perceived value or the idea of changing relationships, not actually the guy as a person. If she perceives your value as lowered, they often are no longer attracted to you.

2) Dress and look sloppy. Stop shaving or grooming. Look like a bum or embarrassing.

3) Do disgusting things like: dig in your nose, ears, scratch your hair or beard, scratch your balls or ass, fart...

You must do it with a straight face and not laugh. If played well, the woman will be naturally disgusted and seek to distance herself.

4) Don't have sex with her or pretend you have an erection problem.

This works, as it hurts a woman's ego, where she feels not attractive around you. Thus, she may seek out another guy to have sex with her.

A woman can secretly already have prospective guys "orbiting" around her from work, the Internet, or met casually. Once she thinks your value is low, other guys look more appealing to her, and such women will jump to the next guy. This is also called "monkey branching", when women do this.

Last edited:

You make a great point and I have been thinking about this a lot. This is why I'm being careful.