Guest viewing is limited

Crazy Japanese Woman Blackmailing Me?

Some ways that a guy can turn a woman off:

1) Tell her she can find better than you.

Belittle yourself. Many women are very hypergamous. They are attracted to your perceived value or the idea of changing relationships, not actually the guy as a person. If she perceives your value as lowered, they often are no longer attracted to you.

2) Dress and look sloppy. Stop shaving or grooming. Look like a bum or embarrassing.

3) Do disgusting things like: dig in your nose, ears, scratch your hair or beard, scratch your balls or ass, fart...

You must do it with a straight face and not laugh. If played well, the woman will be naturally disgusted and seek to distance herself.

4) Don't have sex with her or pretend you have an erection problem.

This works, as it hurts a woman's ego, where she feels not attractive around you. Thus, she may seek out another guy to have sex with her.

A woman can secretly already have prospective guys "orbiting" around her from work, the Internet, or met casually. Once she thinks your value is low, other guys look more appealing to her, and such women will jump to the next guy. This is also called "monkey branching", when women do this.

All really useful information. Thank you so much!

Ok, so I met with her again and I didn't even try to look presentable. I didn't shave for 2 days, I didn't brush my teeth and I wore my worst looking clothes. It didn't even phase her. In fact, she was pressuring me into going to a love hotel with her...wtf?

I was able to capture her promising not to say I "forced her" anymore after she started to say I did again. I was too tired and irritated to deal with her mind games, so I just confronted her about it on the spot. She asks me why I don't trust her and why I don't want to continue meeting her...yet she always says crazy shit like I forced her. I explained to this feminist that feeling guilty to your husband and being forced are completely different things. She was recorded saying that she promised she wouldn't say anything like this ever again. Somehow, I doubt this sociopath, liar...

I emailed a handful of attorneys explaining my situation. I have read about 通常 and 不自然 and that since we know each other really well, her claim would fall under the 不自然 category. She could try to claim 通常, but I have a mountain of evidence that proves that we are not strangers.

I came across this:

https://www120.secure.griffith.edu.au/rch/file/f50e37d8-769e-04b1-7614-7b4e9dca0867/1/05Main.pdf

I already have a photo I took of her at a love hotel, so that would maybe help my defense. The Nakajima case took place at a love hotel as well.

Last edited:
Tell her you have an STD problem.....flare-up.....don't know where you got it from.....

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Tell her you have an STD problem.....flare-up.....don't know where you got it from.....

Well, this would definitely get her to stop wanting to have sex with me, but it would piss her off because she would then say I "cheated on her". It is ridiculous because she is married and "loves her husband and me but in different ways". I once told her that it is fair if I meet other women because she loves her husband. What she said blew me away...she said that it isn't fair because she only has 2 men, and I shouldn't have 3 women, only 2 like her...wtf?!?

I will secretly record a conversation with her and I will tell her I have an STD or some sort of infection like a UTI and that it is passed through sex. It will be interesting to see what crazy shit flies out of her mouth...

Well, this would definitely get her to stop wanting to have sex with me, but it would piss her off because she would then say I "cheated on her". It is ridiculous because she is married and "loves her husband and me but in different ways". I once told her that it is fair if I meet other women because she loves her husband. What she said blew me away...she said that it isn't fair because she only has 2 men, and I shouldn't have 3 women, only 2 like her...wtf?!?

I will secretly record a conversation with her and I will tell her I have an STD or some sort of infection like a UTI and that it is passed through sex. It will be interesting to see what crazy shit flies out of her mouth...
tell her you've always had it but when you get nervous/upset it flares up again......(and be itching urself while you tell her this)

tell her you've always had it but when you get nervous/upset it flares up again......(and be itching urself while you tell her this)

I will just say it isn't an STD, but a UTI or infection similar that has been acting up lately. This is a good idea.

She actually has a Japanese friend that I met one night and we all had dinner together. For all I know this "friend" could be another sexual partner of hers. He actually lives in Tokyo, but sometimes comes to Shizuoka to visit. When I confronted her about him possibly being a sex partner, she aggressively denied it, but I don't believe her at all.

I'm tempted to send this guy, who is on friendly terms with me as well, a Line message. About a month ago, she told me that she told him I supposedly "forced her" and that really bothered me. It bothered me because this guy is really cool and I wanted to be a genuine friend of his. I know I should just let sleeping dogs lie and assume he will just believe her and not me, but it just really bothers me.

Would it be a huge mistake to message him on Line and just ask him how long he has known this woman? Maybe tell him she lied and to warn him that she is a dangerous woman? I will assume he will probably just tell her everything, since they are both Japanese and I'm the foreign, odd-man out in this situation...

@TokyoJoeblow
Whether you noticed it or not, you are extremely paranoid about her (and not just her). It would be difficult for everyone to trust you on this stories, especially if they come out of the blue.

It will never work, if you bring that up. If you want to feel him out, have a normal conversation about whatever and when you somewhat talk about her let something slip like that you feel she is getting a bit clingy. But don't accuse her of anything. This is wouldn't work anywhere and is certainly not working in Japan where you don't directly confront people.

Reactions: John Chavers
@TokyoJoeblow
Whether you noticed it or not, you are extremely paranoid about her (and not just her). It would be difficult for everyone to trust you on this stories, especially if they come out of the blue.

It will never work, if you bring that up. If you want to feel him out, have a normal conversation about whatever and when you somewhat talk about her let something slip like that you feel she is getting a bit clingy. But don't accuse her of anything. This is wouldn't work anywhere and is certainly not working in Japan where you don't directly confront people.

Well, I don't plan on accusing her to this guy we know. I just asked him how long he has known her amd where they first met. I won't come right out and say everything that is going on between us...which is what she claimed she did.

I would say that even if this guy doesn't believe what I say, I could always back it up with messages, photos and recorded audio to back up my words. I don't need to prove anything to him though. My evidence is for a laywer or the police, should they get involved.

P.S. If you had this woman in your life, you would definitely be paranoid about her to a degree. I'm naturally more paranoid than the next guy, so it is worse for me.

This is turning into gold! Pure comedy! She is a monster flirt. You do know that right! It sounds all teasing and pleasing to me. Something I don't mind happening to me as long as I have the energy, time and sanity for it. Also you seem to be enjoying it exploits and all so why stop! Enjoy the roller coaster!

This roller coaster looks like it is starting to derail...time to brace myself.

Just today I was looking for full time teaching jobs online and I actually found out that this woman works at a school I was thinking about checking out.

The school is offering a full time position and her face is posted right on the school website.

I already knew she was an English teacher, but she never told me what school she works at. I wasn't intentionally trying to find her online, so it is so strange that I came across her online.

I will definitely not be applying to work at that school and look like I'm stalking the woman stalking me...

At least I know if she claims that she is mentally unstable from the "incident" I can go visit her at her work and take a photo of her, to show that she isn't so mentally impaired.

You would think that her claim wouldn't be taken seriously if she claims she is psychologically damaged from me if she still shows up to her job.

I think that's dangerous to pretend having an STD. If she is mentally unbalanced, it may push her over the edge, because she might think she passed it on to her husband or any other secret boyfriends that she has.

You can create a situation, where she starts to act even more crazy.

Last edited:
Ok, so I met with her again and I didn't even try to look presentable. I didn't shave for 2 days, I didn't brush my teeth and I wore my worst looking clothes. It didn't even phase her. In fact, she was pressuring me into going to a love hotel with her...wtf?

I was able to capture her promising not to say I "forced her" anymore after she started to say I did again. I was too tired and irritated to deal with her mind games, so I just confronted her about it on the spot. She asks me why I don't trust her and why I don't want to continue meeting her...yet she always says crazy shit like I forced her. I explained to this feminist that feeling guilty to your husband and being forced are completely different things. She was recorded saying that she promised she wouldn't say anything like this ever again. Somehow, I doubt this sociopath, liar...

I emailed a handful of attorneys explaining my situation. I have read about 通常 and 不自然 and that since we know each other really well, her claim would fall under the 不自然 category. She could try to claim 通常, but I have a mountain of evidence that proves that we are not strangers.

I came across this:

https://www120.secure.griffith.edu.au/rch/file/f50e37d8-769e-04b1-7614-7b4e9dca0867/1/05Main.pdf

I already have a photo I took of her at a love hotel, so that would maybe help my defense. The Nakajima case took place at a love hotel as well.
This is a good tactic. By recording her on audio, and getting her to admit the truth about your relationship, you are protecting yourself.

Any pictures that you take of you and her at the hotel (do NOT take naked ones in this case), shows proof of consensual sex. Example, a picture of you and her at the hotel entrance or her drinking in the hotel room.

In Japan, if a woman goes into a hotel with a guy or she enters a guy's apartment, it is assumed sex was consensual unless she has any obvious physical injuries or witnesses willing to collaborate her story, and especially if she didn't report the incident right away.

Proof that the woman met the man repeatedly, negates most types of casual rape claims a woman might try to make. If you were raped, why in the hell did you keep seeing him or have sex with him again?

Japan's laws on rape are different from those of America or other Western countries where the laws are highly infested with feminist craziness and double-standards. "It's rape just because a woman says so." "Woman always tell the truth." "Men are always guilty, until proven innocent. "

In Japan, men and women are usually on equal terms when it comes to rape. Neither the woman or man are believed just because they made a claim. There needs to be some proof to back up a claim, not just a woman's word. Furthermore, Japanese police are known to come down hard on liars, perjury, and false claims. It's like the liar has insulted the police directly. So women doing such have had their schemes backfire, and her forced to apologize and pay fines.

Last edited:
This is a good tactic. By recording her on audio, and getting her to admit the truth about your relationship, you are protecting yourself.

Any pictures that you take of you and her at the hotel (do NOT take naked ones in this case), shows proof of consensual sex. Example, a picture of you and her at the hotel entrance or her drinking in the hotel room.

In Japan, if a woman goes into a hotel with a guy or she enters a guy's apartment, it is assumed sex was consensual unless she has any obvious physical injuries or witnesses willing to collaborate her story, and especially if she didn't report the incident right away.

Proof that the woman met the man repeatedly, negates most types of casual rape claims a woman might try to make. If you were raped, why in the hell did you keep seeing him or have sex with him again?

Japan's laws on rape are different from those of America or other Western countries where the laws are highly infested with feminist craziness and double-standards. "It's rape just because a woman says so." "Woman always tell the truth." "Men are always guilty, until proven innocent. "

In Japan, men and women are usually on equal terms when it comes to rape. Neither the woman or man are believed just because they made a claim. There needs to be some proof to back up a claim, not just a woman's word. Furthermore, Japanese police are known to come down hard on liars, perjury, and false claims. It's like the liar has insulted the police directly. So women doing such have had their schemes backfire, and her forced to apologize and pay fines.

I still worry that even though I have a lot of audio recordings...we are always speaking in English. I know that most Japanese police and lawyers don't even speak English at all. I do know of a law firm here in the area that has some Japanese staff that speak English well, so I would definitely have to go to them if shit hits the fan.

Yes, as for her possible false allegation, there is no promptness of report. She could make up some bs date and time that is happened, but then an interrogation would prove her claim to be a lie. There will be zero comprehensive, consistent, and clear accounts from this woman as her mind is too unstable to recant a fabricated and insanity-driven rape story.

As for the love hotel and the photo I have of us there...it does show that she consented to go to the site where the offense took place. Lastly, her promiscuous past with many sexual partners, that I have on record of her talking about, will only further hurt her integrity.

This is no angel I am dealing with and if she makes a false claim, then she has to prove her innocence. She will not only have to prove she was innocent when the event occurred, but she will also have to prove her innocence of character, which would be near impossible.

You are nuts if you show that evidence to a JP lawyer. He/she will screw you over. Try Tim Langley's "crazy bitch project", instead.

Ok, so my long-term sex friend is now pressuring me into a serious relationship with her. She is also married and she knows I'm married as well. She keeps asking me if I love her and if I love my wife. She also asks if I love her or my wife more. She always says sorry and she doesn't want to pressure me, but she always has this evil smirk on her face.

Just recently, she told me that another foreigner she knows proved his love for her by getting divorced and he proposed to her. She said that she rejected his proposal, but that I would get divorced and propose to her too if I really loved her? Then I explained that even though I have feelings for her, I still can't just divorce...especially if she has told me she will never get divorced herself? It all just seems like some sort of mind game to her.

As for the blackmail...she has told me that she doesn't like giving oral, but does it anyway to make the guy happy. She somehow thinks this means I forced her to give me oral...even though I really wanted it, but never forced her in any way? She seems to think that it was kind of like rape because she actually didn't want to do it...although she willfully chose to do it after I asked her to?

I went to an izakaya with her a couple nights ago and we talked for a long time. She kept asking me if I want to cut ties or try to continue a relationship. Of course, she knew that I knew that she knew that if I were to say I want to cut her off, she would probably cry rape against me. There is absolutely no evidence for her claims, but it still worries me as it is a serious claim. What makes it more insane is that she forces me into situations where I have to keep with her. So, during our talk, I turned the tables and asked her if she would rather cut ties or continue. This is where more of her mind games come into play. She pretended to think on it for a while and then said well, maybe it is better to cut ties and that it might be our last time meeting...so maybe we should spend more time together and go to a love hotel.

So after the izakaya, I felt like I was forced to go to a love hotel with her. I was just laying on the bed next to her, since I didn't want to touch her. I secretly recorded some of our conversations about the same crap again, since she always talks about the same things and pressures me about the same things over and over. She finally made moves on me and I secretly audio recorded us kissing and starting to have sex on my phone.

I plan to slowly break it off with her rather than suddenly to stay on the safe side (if there is a safe side). I also have a saved screenshots of messages she sends me saying she loves me, misses, me, wants to make love, etc.

I just want to ask if I'm ever in a situation where this woman wants to cry rape against me...will I be prosecuted and found guilty even if she has no evidence and I have a lot of evidence against her? I have heard that Japan has a much better legal system than most other countries in Asia...but this is still Asia...and I'm not Asian.

I know that many people on this forum have lived in Japan a lot longer than me and know a lot more about Japan as well. I just figured I would ask. I will be consulting with a lawyer and show the evidence I have as well.

You are nuts if you show that evidence to a JP lawyer. He/she will screw you over. Try Tim Langley's "crazy bitch project", instead.

I feel confident that she is out of my life now, but I will research Tim Langley and his project lol.