Guest viewing is limited

Don't Be That Guy in Japan

I have other, bigger dreams than just doing AV.

I doubt I'm the only guy on here that wants to do AV lol.
Why would anyone want to do AV? It just doesn’t make sense to me. Sure you get to have sex with lots of hot women. But you have to do it while a bunch of assholes are watching you and telling you what to do. And you have to do it all the time wether you want to or not. And what if during the double penetration scene you accidentally touch dicks with the other dude. Or god forbid you get his errant jizz on you. No thanks. Finally, the money ain’t that great as far as I can see. Much better to get wealthy using your brain rather than your dick. Then you can nail hot women on your own terms and in private. The Buta does not want to do AV. No thanks.

Reactions: F1guy2017 and MikeH
Why would anyone want to do AV? It just doesn’t make sense to me. Sure you get to have sex with lots of hot women. But you have to do it while a bunch of assholes are watching you and telling you what to do. And you have to do it all the time wether you want to or not. And what if during the double penetration scene you accidentally touch dicks with the other dude. Or god forbid you get his errant jizz on you. No thanks. Finally, the money ain’t that great as far as I can see. Much better to get wealthy using your brain rather than your dick. Then you can nail hot women on your own terms and in private. The Buta does not want to do AV. No thanks.

And now...

Tell us how you really feel.

Reactions: Unhurried Harry
... which is a pity cause I would love to see a Japanese AV actress doing it with a buta. The mix of squealing sounds would be interesting , probably even more than the visuals.
The Buta grunts. He never, never squeals.

I had it in my mind that I would maybe just turn down any double penetration type work offered to me...then again I would most likely just have to do whatever they tell me to lol.

Sir, I honestly don't think I want to do this specific shot because it is just that...TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF NOW! lol

Reactions: meiji and warubuta

As I reread your post, I realized...

Much of it actually makes sense!;)

Reactions: Jaaz and warubuta
As a "weeb" myself this infuriates me. When i was in Japan for holiday I turned that part of me off unless I was in shops or maid cafes with friends. I tried being polite and patient with those that didn't understand me or my lack of Japanese. This guy did massive damage to foreigners that want to visit this awesome country. I already had one Japanese man yell at me for being a foreigner. I expect that sort of thing to increase because of this guy.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
As a "weeb" myself this infuriates me. When i was in Japan for holiday I turned that part of me off unless I was in shops or maid cafes with friends. I tried being polite and patient with those that didn't understand me or my lack of Japanese. This guy did massive damage to foreigners that want to visit this awesome country. I already had one Japanese man yell at me for being a foreigner. I expect that sort of thing to increase because of this guy.
This goes further than being a weeb imo. Weebs would take temples very seriously, no?

Wonderful. I love Aokigahara and have shot there numerous times. Never in prohibited areas and of course never looking for bodies - its simply a beautiful, haunting, somber place.

To see another Westerner treat it (and Japan on the whole) with such a lack of respect is disgusting. It would be a huge shame if this caused problems for people to actually respectfully shoot there in the future.

This shitheel's brother-cum-rival already has everyone in his neighborhood clamoring for his head on a pike (http://www.businessinsider.com/vira...ns-peaceful-neighborhood-into-war-zone-2017-7) so I guess the only way to up the ante was by taking a dump on an entire other country?

Its not hard to see why his fanbase is entirely comprised of children, though - everything in his repertoire is rooted in nothing but unrestrained id.

This shitheel's brother-cum-rival already has everyone in his neighborhood clamoring for his head on a pike (http://www.businessinsider.com/vira...ns-peaceful-neighborhood-into-war-zone-2017-7) so I guess the only way to up the ante was by taking a dump on an entire other country?

Its not hard to see why his fanbase is entirely comprised of children, though - everything in his repertoire is rooted in nothing but unrestrained id.

His neighbors are furious? LOL it's LA though, so they shouldn't complain :p I mean, why else would you live in LA if not for the entertaing factor, for better or worse.

His neighbors are furious? LOL it's LA though, so they shouldn't complain :p I mean, why else would you live in LA if not for the entertaing factor, for better or worse.

I wonder what happens when those two have a family dinner or any kind of event they both grace with their dignified presence...

I wonder what happens when those two have a family dinner or any kind of event they both grace with their dignified presence...

I feel they would not care a single bit. I do hope the parents of the kids that watch the guy's YouTube videos would have talks with their kids, otherwise, this might just repeat again.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Appearantly he's already a millionaire :(

Even so,

BlVwDuKIgAAGKGK.jpg

He'll burn through it before he's 25.

I'm a millionaire and it isn't anything like most people believe.
He made 12 mil off YouTube ads alone just last year. In one year. just ficking around making stupid videos. I can believe your life and the money you worked hard and long for. His - I can't .

A Facebook friend just re-posted this video.

If you are not familiar with the topic, go here:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/logan-paul-japan-offensive-vlogs_us_5a4fdb72e4b01e1a4b14fbc9

In light of recent posts alleging encounters with racism and micro-aggression, it's interesting to hear the perspective of an educated, caring, and reasonable person from the "other" side.

Thoughts?

I volunteer to dhosu the fuck out of that ahole. He and his douche brother. Really despicable people.

Or better yet, use a change.org petition to get rid of him like the PUA ahole.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
I volunteer to dhosu the fuck out of that ahole. He and his douche brother. Really despicable people.

Or better yet, use a change.org petition to get rid of him like the PUA ahole.
I also volunteer to sign the fuck out of a petition.

in chaotic internet world, it is not a big deal,,,, will be forgotten sooner or later....