110min, 75k

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was scrolling through Twitter to line up appointments and Yumeji's profile caught my eye immediately. She's tall (170cm), slim (48kg), H-cup, and has very striking features with a sharp nose and a piercing model-like stare. She's also a kickboxing hobbyist with ripped abs. Not my usual taste but I was definitely intrigued. She calls herself Yoshiwara's number 1 legendary perverted girl and I soon learnt that like all Japanese people, they do not brag without a reason.

A quick click onto her profile on EXE and you can spot numerous glowing reviews on Japanese websites. She has given full-length interviews to various platforms where she talks about her sexual awakening, conquests in high school, and ambition to surpass her mother in Yoshiwara. Couple of videos on YouTube with lots of views too (no English subtitles, helps if you can understand the language). Her soap career started 3 years ago when she turned 20 after nursing school. She even got a shoutout from Versailles' Jojo on Twitter saying that "your life is cool and I respect you". The online content around Yumeji is wildly fascinating, what's more you can immediately get a sense of who she is and how she looks like openly.

As you can imagine, she's popular. Her slots are booked out 2 months in advance. Thinking I had nothing to lose, and ignoring the huge "foreigners get out" notice on their website, I gave them a ring at 9:30am on a weekday. I told them where I was from (I'm Japanese-passing until I open my mouth and get nihongo jouzu-ed) and asked if I could book her.

To my surprise, the tencho replied super enthusiastically and I could grasp a smattering of words "cancellation" "11am today", and "can you come NOW"? Say no more, I jumped into a taxi straight to Yoshiwara. I was also sent a survey with 14 questions which I filled out on the way.

1.性格:甘えんぼ、おっとり、活発、真面目1、明るいetc…
2.ソープに来るきっかけは?
3.初体験は済んでおりますか?
4.体の中で、感じやすい部位
5.凄く感じやすい、感じやすい、感じにくい
6.感じちゃうタイミングはどこから?
7.どの様に接客をされたいか?
フレンドリー・恋人接客・お仕事しっかり
8.イきやすさ(110分でどのぐらいイきます
か?)
9.SorM
あえて言うならば?S・M・ドM・両方
10.キスは好き?
普通・好き・大好き・あまり好きではない
ディープ・フレンチ・両方
11.どう責められればイきやすくなる?
12.責め好き・責められ好き・両方
具体的にどのように。
13.Fラは好き
好き・大好き・あまり好きではない
(方法)フレンチ・ハード・イラマチオ
14.特殊な性癖
オナニスト・SM・露出・スワッピング・
その他

Honestly it was tough answering all these questions in a short amount of time but boy, does Yumeji read through them and take it to heart. Dropped off a street away to grab a drink at 7-11 and calm down before walking a block to EXE.

Because it was so early, I was the only customer in the room. Typically I read that at EXE the girls come to the waiting room and pick you up, so you can make notes of your next appointment or pity the man who got hit with some panel magic (rare though, the quality seems generally really high from reviews). But I didn't mind, I was here for one person only. Got served some tea and within 5 mins I was called to meet her at the stairs. Per her instructions, I had also taken off my socks and shoes in the waiting room, and loosened my pants. She says on her page that "it's a waste of time to undress".

And did she mean it. She gave a cute hajimemashite but I could see the kawaii evaporate immediately as she reached into my pants and led me up the stairs by my dick. Upon reaching the second floor, and barely out of sight of the tencho, she pulls down my pants and goes full on into a deep throat BBBJ, while ripping off my clothes and dumping it onto a chair in the corridor. I've not gone from limp to full mast so quickly before and took in the full view of her lips wrapped around me. She alternates between full DFK and BBBJ, and I stood there and took it all in.

A couple of minutes of hoovering and she pushes me into the toilet, locks the door. She orders me to take off her denim bikini top and bottom, sucks all my fingers and toes, and continues the BBBJ. Then she orders me to turn around and put my hands on the toilet, while she presses her tongue into an intense rimjob. Upon turning around she's rubbing her clit and she asks me to finger her. A minute in and I felt strong spasms, a warm leak, and then a full gush of clear liquid all over my lower half. She caps me, offers her well shaped behind for doggy, and I hammer away. I felt two more strong gushes as she squirts again and again until I finish, at which time the floor is completely soaked.

She turns back and gives a satisfied smile and a quick peck, before heading out to grab some towels to clean up the mess. What a first round! My arms were tingling and I felt light headed, in the best way possible.

After I help her wipe off the floor, she leads me into her special room across the hallway. It's unlike any room I've seen before - the first sight that hits you is the sheer number of dildos, vibrators, penis pumps that are put all over the room. Instead of a coffee table, she has put a bright pink chair with black leather cuffs on them, facing a standing mirror. She asks me to sit in the chair, and leaves the door wide open so that anybody can hear our throes on the same floor.

She asks me to sit in the pink chair, picks out a vibrating clip, and lightly pinches it on my balls. Then she resumes her BBBJ deep throat, alternating between sips of hot water and ice - what an incredible experience. I shudder and pant heavily but it's still well within my refractory period, I couldn't bring it past 80%. But she was going at it with the vigor only a 20-plus year old could have, seductively using her eyes to command me to cum.

All good, time for some good ol' fucking. She leads me to the bed, and retrieves two tea cups from outside the room. She doesn't offer it to me and I was confused as she slurps down half the cup. Then she pulls me close for a kiss and feeds me the tea. "Mou ichi dou?" I could only nod in bliss as she does it again and hydrates me fully. Cap on, into missionary, doggy, then prone bone. As she senses my tension, she turns around and rips off the condom, letting me make a mess onto the towels mingling with her squirt patches. Amazing release even though it was the second one. Then she asks me to lie on my back, while she stands over me and unleashes another tide onto my limp dick. Can't ask for more.

On to the mat, and we're only one hour in. My balls are empty and I feel lightheaded as I waited in the bath for her. But she refuses to let up, as I lay onto the mat she does all her tricks with the most incredible athleticism, flips me around, and mounts me to finish. She moves the mirror around strategically so you can see the action from all angles (I’m also a huge mirror fan). I don't think there was any cum left in me.

Finally for the last 20 mins she chats animatedly while cleaning up. Learnt that we have the same ancestry and she gives me recommendations for kakigori to beat the summer heat.

As I exit she takes my hand and walks me all the way to the front of the shop, in front of the 4 shop boys who looked absolutely flabbergasted - does this not happen all the time? She asks for a kiss in front of them, passes me a salty sweet she sneaked into her mouth, and hands me a bottle of water. She asks me to wave and say "bye bye and thank you" to the tencho and blows him a few kisses, before all of them give me a 90-degree bow as I reenter the real world.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This is a very particular, SM style of soap I have never experienced before, and it will not be everyone’s cup of tea. Helps if you are M but she will adjust to S too if she senses that helps you.

Best to plan at least 1-2 months ahead.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 7/10/2023

Great review.

Her stomach in her boa cosplay is such a turn on.

She is fully booked until august, I guess july will be her month again.

Reactions: uchimura
Great review.

Her stomach in her boa cosplay is such a turn on.

She is fully booked until august, I guess july will be her month again.
Indeed. Either plan way in advance or try calling the shop a couple of times to check if there are cancellations for her.

Update: she topped again in June, so the title should read #1 for 30 consecutive months. She’s there almost every day, her work ethic is astounding.

Reactions: Alice
Wow that was a pleasure to read!
She’s wild, and so beautiful. I join Jojo in saying “I respect her life”.

I do feel sorry for the staff having to clean up the toilets and all that though.

Wow that was a pleasure to read!
She’s wild, and so beautiful. I join Jojo in saying “I respect her life”.

I do feel sorry for the staff having to clean up the toilets and all that though.
Thanks Alice, this is my first review (out of 10 or so soap experiences) but it was so left field and action packed that it was easy to write. Glad you enjoyed it.

I’m not sure any cleaning is done beyond the towel mopping we did together, so you guys may prefer to use the first floor bathrooms knowing what goes on on the second floor. She’ll also blast into your mouth if you ask nicely, assuming you’re into that. I’m not quite there but getting a shower in a lady’s juices is one experience everyone should try!

Thanks for the review...that was quite a read. Usually soaps go so much after protocol to avoid contact with other customers etc.....very unexpected to read something this wild 😵 Seems there is a justified reason why she is so popular

Wow thank you for helping us find this wonderful provider.
Already put her on my list and i am getting tired of general protocols.
Wonderful review!

Reactions: Alice and hanito
Thanks for the review. I had my eyes on her for a very long time as she is one of the few soap girls who openly do anal, but I only stay in Tokyo for couple days at a time and I never managed to get a reservation in.
Sounds like she takes her job extremely seriously, no wonder she is a top ranker even at a high-end shop. I will probably try what you did - spontaneously calling the store in the morning to see if there were any sudden cancellations.
Is the questionnaire new? I went to Exe two times but never got one, even though I did the reservation and the whole conversation in Japanese.

Thanks for the review...that was quite a read. Usually soaps go so much after protocol to avoid contact with other customers etc.....very unexpected to read something this wild 😵 Seems there is a justified reason why she is so popular
I guess the risk is that you meet someone you know in the waiting room - that would be extremely awkward. I would just pretend I didn’t see the person.

Reactions: Vitality1
Wow thank you for helping us find this wonderful provider.
Already put her on my list and i am getting tired of general protocols.
Wonderful review!
Good luck with the reservation! Hope to hear a review from you soon.

Thanks for the review. I had my eyes on her for a very long time as she is one of the few soap girls who openly do anal, but I only stay in Tokyo for couple days at a time and I never managed to get a reservation in.
Sounds like she takes her job extremely seriously, no wonder she is a top ranker even at a high-end shop. I will probably try what you did - spontaneously calling the store in the morning to see if there were any sudden cancellations.
Is the questionnaire new? I went to Exe two times but never got one, even though I did the reservation and the whole conversation in Japanese.
More advanced play like anal seems to be reserved for regulars, but I’m sure you can check in with her.

The questionnaire is unique to Yumeji and not anyone in EXE, that’s probably why. Who did you see at EXE and how did it go?

Thanks for the review...that was quite a read. Usually soaps go so much after protocol to avoid contact with other customers etc.....
At KiraJo the girls pick you up personally in waiting room, managed to see several girls IRL faces while waiting there.

Last time I was there my provider was wearing minibikini and g-strings when picking me up.

I guess the risk is that you meet someone you know in the waiting room - that would be extremely awkward. I would just pretend I didn’t see the person.
Why? They're there for the same reason as you are. One of my old bosses introduced me to some great girls after he figured out I occasionally indulged.

Many marriages starts as friendships!
Ah yes.. the good life

IMG_9442.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: MikeH and Cinnabums
Last time I was in a HB with a client there was a guy wearing a wedding ring who went together his kouhai. We ended up having a 5p with the work buddies, my client, another guy and me.
Japanese work-life culture is wild. And the next day they continue going to the office and act like they didn’t just fuck each other’s brains out a couple of hours ago?

But not gonna lie, would have loved to be in this 5p. Sounds like a ball of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.