Guest viewing is limited

EXE (SL) Exe - Yumeji, No 1 for 29 consecutive months

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy for you - I've been gazing at her profile for some time after seeing a couple of her interviews. The word can get bandied around a bit but she is a bone fide legend.

God, I can't wait to fucking move to Japan. I want to try Yumeji at least once, I love ferociously aggressive providers (in the Yumeji fashion, not in general).

Reactions: hanito
More advanced play like anal seems to be reserved for regulars, but I’m sure you can check in with her.

The questionnaire is unique to Yumeji and not anyone in EXE, that’s probably why. Who did you see at EXE and how did it go?

Normally I prefer to make such requests before the meeting to make things easier for the girl, but she doesn't respond on SNS (at least she did not ~3 years ago when I contacted her once).
I think the biggest challenge is getting an appointment with her in the first place though.

Last time I went I choose Elsa (エルサ), wrote a review couple weeks ago but it got rejected as the encounter was slightly over half a year ago.
Overall it was a good experience, I can see myself visiting her again. It was my first time doing anal while still on the mat.

Just by reading this review I can feel how wild she is... Thanks for delivering this great review bro...
Gonna try to book her (with full load ofc🤫)...

Reactions: hanito
So happy for you - I've been gazing at her profile for some time after seeing a couple of her interviews. The word can get bandied around a bit but she is a bone fide legend.
At the end of the session I told her unreservedly that she’s ichiban in Yoshiwara (and she probably knows it), but she still humbly said that she has lots to learn. She later thanked me again on LINE for saying that. Quality of a real star.

Reactions: Jinjalover
God, I can't wait to fucking move to Japan. I want to try Yumeji at least once, I love ferociously aggressive providers (in the Yumeji fashion, not in general).
Not sure I want to move here because I would be busting my wallet open every 3 days at these luxury shops!

What’s a generally aggressive provider? I’ve had a couple where they either have extremely high libidos or high service and won’t let up until your cock can’t stand anymore.

Reactions: Alice
Just by reading this review I can feel how wild she is... Thanks for delivering this great review bro...
Gonna try to book her (with full load ofc🤫)...
Not at all , please write a review for the community! I hear she has lots of variations with restraint, food, powder, MMF, male squirting play and the list goes on. Be careful not to get hooked though, one reviewer says he has been a repeater for >20 times.

Japanese work-life culture is wild. And the next day they continue going to the office and act like they didn’t just fuck each other’s brains out a couple of hours ago?

But not gonna lie, would have loved to be in this 5p. Sounds like a ball of fun.
Hehe thank you.

It seemed like it only had a positive effect on the work relationship, lol.

Not sure I want to move here because I would be busting my wallet open every 3 days at these luxury shops!

What’s a generally aggressive provider? I’ve had a couple where they either have extremely high libidos or high service and won’t let up until your cock can’t stand anymore.
I meant generally aggressive as in personality, like hostile or aggressive, not in a provider sense.

Awesome. Remember to turn up 30 min ahead of time per her tweet below and enjoy Yumeji land!

夢二の御案内時間は、プレイ内容を加味し常時30分早めのスタートとしております🙏🏼💭
通常よりも30分早めの御案内となっておりますので、御予約の際に参照下さい。

Actually I have some questions about some of the questions on the questionnaire (I guess specifically with sexual japanese vocab I don't quite get?) Would anyone be willing to help explain some stuff by DM?

Actually I have some questions about some of the questions on the questionnaire (I guess specifically with sexual japanese vocab I don't quite get?) Would anyone be willing to help explain some stuff by DM?
You can post it here or DM me.

As I exit she takes my hand and walks me all the way to the front of the shop, in front of the 4 shop boys who looked absolutely flabbergasted - does this not happen all the time? She asks for a kiss in front of them, passes me a salty sweet she sneaked into her mouth, and hands me a bottle of water. She asks me to wave and say "bye bye and thank you" to the tencho and blows him a few kisses, before all of them give me a 90-degree bow as I reenter the real world.
Could be a part of her script. 😉

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
Please publish your answers here, I promise, I will post mine.

No hurries though, late August booking.

Your review is phenomenal and it makes me want to get an appointment even more. Thank you again hanito!

🙏Let's hope I can arrange it without a JP phone number..

1.性格:甘えんぼ、おっとり、活発、真面目1、明るいetc…
2.ソープに来るきっかけは?
3.初体験は済んでおりますか?
4.体の中で、感じやすい部位
5.凄く感じやすい、感じやすい、感じにくい
6.感じちゃうタイミングはどこから?
7.どの様に接客をされたいか?
フレンドリー・恋人接客・お仕事しっかり
8.イきやすさ(110分でどのぐらいイきます
か?)
9.SorM
あえて言うならば?S・M・ドM・両方
10.キスは好き?
普通・好き・大好き・あまり好きではない
ディープ・フレンチ・両方
11.どう責められればイきやすくなる?
12.責め好き・責められ好き・両方
具体的にどのように。
13.Fラは好き
好き・大好き・あまり好きではない
(方法)フレンチ・ハード・イラマチオ
14.特殊な性癖
オナニスト・SM・露出・スワッピング・
その他

Amazing review. Can anyone translate this questionnaire? Google translate and DeepL only provide partial answers, I guess due to the vocabulary.

If someone can’t complete the questionnaire even with internet translations, how would they successfully interact with the lady in the room around the same subject matter? Sorry if I missed it, but does this provider offer service in English??

Japanese work-life culture is wild. And the next day they continue going to the office and act like they didn’t just fuck each other’s brains out a couple of hours ago?

But not gonna lie, would have loved to be in this 5p. Sounds like a ball of fun.
It’s not too late, you just need to look for 3 other TAG members to join you and @Alice. Maybe @Tabanico and @Ken4fb and one other TAG member they can recommend would be eager to join you!👍

Last edited:
Amazing review. Can anyone translate this questionnaire? Google translate and DeepL only provide partial answers, I guess due to the vocabulary.
Sure!

1.性格:甘えんぼ、おっとり、活発、真面目1、明るいetc…

Learn Japanese you lazy twat.

2.ソープに来るきっかけは?

If you can't communicate with the provider, you shouldn't try to fake it.

3.初体験は済んでおりますか?

Do you really think they won't figure it out as soon as you're at the counter?

4.体の中で、感じやすい部位

At best, you get through and you're stuck in a room with a girl who is uncomfortable with your monolingual self.

5.凄く感じやすい、感じやすい、感じにくい

At worst, they take your money, and she gets you kicked out with no refund.

6.感じちゃうタイミングはどこから?

And on top of that you might get other foreigners banned from the shop.

7.どの様に接客をされたいか? フレンドリー・恋人接客・お仕事しっかり

All

8.イきやすさ(110分でどのぐらいイきますか?)

Because

9.SorM あえて言うならば?S・M・ドM・両方

You're

10.キスは好き? 普通・好き・大好き・あまり好きではない | ディープ・フレンチ・両方

Too

11.どう責められればイきやすくなる?

Lazy

12.責め好き・責められ好き・両方 具体的にどのように。

To