(The chorus at least...)

Reactions: Sudsy
Epic Star Spangled Banner
In F... then F#.... G.... maybe G#
Thanks CPAC! :ROFLMAO:

Epic Star Spangled Banner
In F... then F#.... G.... maybe G#
Thanks CPAC! :ROFLMAO:

If that's the first song you heard today, remind me to give you a hard drive full of music....

If that's the first song you heard today, remind me to give you a hard drive full of music....

well I was working
And when I heard this I wished I had worked more

My neighbour upstairs woke me up with this song today. No complaints here.
Sometimes, memories of an old love hurts so good.

This old heart of mine been broke a thousand times
Each time you break away, I feel you're gonna stay
Lonely nights that come, memories that go
Bringing you back again, hurting me more and more

If you like guitarists.....

Reactions: Frenchy
Been too busy to actually look up a video link. There’s hope for the younger generation after all.

Sometimes, the universe picks the morning song for me.

Pre-COVID, on several cold mornings, while killing time before my morning train, while reading TAG and listening to The Grateful Dead Channel on SiriusXM, my theme song has popped on:

http://artsites.ucsc.edu/gdead/agdl/direwolf.html

Synchronicity!

Although the best occurrence of synchronicity struck when I lived in Tokyo and I was driving past Roppongi Krystal (a venue about which I had posted several reports back then) when Dire Wolf came up on my CD player. Stopped at a red light (at the entrance to Toriizaka), I glanced up at the windows of Roppongi Krystal and wondered which beauties were working at that time. Too busy to partake, I continued on my journey when the light turned green.

Reactions: DireWolf98

So I just watched and listened to Dua Lipa’s performance at the Grammys 2021.

I couldn’t help but imagine that it was @Simonka who actually performed this live.

“Leave the Door Open”

The debut single from Silk Sonic, a band formed by Bruno Mars and Anderson Paak.

With its catchy hook and arrangement, it harks back to radio-friendly, 70s-era R&B.

Reactions: Ken1988
This one got a chuckle. :)

OK, not sure what I watched here... but I feel an urge to Выпейте водки и наденьте все мои адидасы

Reactions: IchigoDave
When I first hook my phone up in the car I have it play from my entire song list at random. Sometimes the sequence of songs is fairly organized i.e it may play several Rush songs in close succession with a little Dream Theater thrown in. Other times it shows no logic at all. Today's first three songs were (in order):

I forgot that guy existed... it was bizarre to find out that Rastafari and Judaism are both rooted in the same (old testament) laws.

I forgot that guy existed... it was bizarre to find out that Rastafari and Judaism are both rooted in the same (old testament) laws.
He is still around, but he no longer identifies with the Lubavitch.