First song of your day

No idea how this slipped into my music collection....

Reactions: just4fun

Songs is maybe a better......sigh....hammered & drained

Songs is maybe a better......sigh....hammered & drained

IT's nearly 23:00 and this is the first music I'm hearing today... dang!

IT's nearly 23:00 and this is the first music I'm hearing today... dang!
Surely the best you've heard today then.............

Reactions: Sudsy
Reactions: just4fun
Used to play this live from time to time......plus have an original.....

Morello is sporting a House Targaryen Stratocaster and a matching Moomin t-shirt. :D

Now I just hope I could play so I would have a reason to get a House Stark Telecaster. It looks absolutely beautiful.

Today started off well musically.

Reactions: Ken1988
Today's goin out with a bang.....

Reactions: Ken1988 and Joe2017
Morello is sporting a House Targaryen Stratocaster and a matching Moomin t-shirt. :D

Now I just hope I could play so I would have a reason to get a House Stark Telecaster. It looks absolutely beautiful.
That's a Chinese strat copy.....don't let it fool you.

Reactions: Joe2017 and MikeH

If you fancy playing a '74 black Stratocaster or a '65 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe, we can talk. Privacy is a must :D

Reactions: MikeH
If you fancy playing a '74 black Stratocaster or a '65 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe, we can talk. Privacy is a must :D
Any Fender product pre CBS is never worth the money......nor does it have any quality imho. Gibson is another story completely. :p

Reactions: Joe2017

I am like the guy in the old joke who walks around mumbling to himself "I wish I had a violin, I wish I had a violin". His friends decide to surprise him and pool money to get a very nice violin for his birthday.

After that he walks around mumbling "I wish I could play, I wish I could play". :D

I do have even multiple guitars. Not just sure where they are. :eek::D

Reactions: Sudsy and Joe2017
Any Fender product pre CBS is never worth the money......nor does it have any quality imho. Gibson is another story completely. :p
True, after 1965 Fender was another extraordinary thing with CBS and Eric Clapton, any other company invested 13 million dollars so well.

[QUOTE="I do have even multiple guitars. Not just sure where they are. :eek::D[/QUOTE]
I fully understand you. The same thing happens to me with guitars, and with girls!!! I have them in several places and I can't play with them all at once. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MikeH
The same thing happens to me with guitars, and with girls!!!

When I was younger I noticed it was mostly the guys who knew how to play guitar that also get to play with the girls.

I was equally bad with both.

When I was younger I noticed it was mostly the guys who knew how to play guitar that also get to play with the girls.
I was equally bad with both.
I must confess that I have never played the guitar well, even after so many years. But there was a time... as you said, I realized that the guitar was like a bait for girls and what turn on these girls was not exactly how well I played the guitar. However, that only worked for a while. After that, I played guitar just for fun.