First song of your day

I didn't know this band (ah, again...), but I felt so happy that the Youtube Music recommended me this one first in the morning today.

Reactions: Sudsy

The very first song… in 5 years of Adele, released 1 hour ago:

Fitting for this place….

Reactions: Nikkei Guy

The offspring’s new girl crush (after Billie Eilish, Madison Beer , BlackPink and countless others).
Forgettable song but I like the clip’s faux-BladeRunner ambiance

I remember this tune for becoming a hit after Tears for Fears founding member Curt Smith left the band.

Roland Orzabal did a good job in writing and producing this song. I’ve always liked its drum track.

Some days the discovery mix hits one out of the park.

The Beach Boys are responsible for my first song today after I saw this on my timeline.

She’ll have fun all right till her daddy takes the Lexus away.

B2CD9211-3EC5-47CF-9D54-2CDD8CA50C4C.jpeg

Reactions: Ken1988

First song of the day while still in bed and da babe sleeping on my chest . Life’s good!

Reactions: Sudsy

So glad to read the news that Tina Turner, 81, was inducted for the second time in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

I still remember this one cool gig when she was recorded getting out of a limo to walk inside a theatre, then through the audience and up to the stage to sing “The Best” — my first song today.

She’s simply the best.

So glad to read the news that Tina Turner, 81, was inducted for the second time in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
I'm not. She's a fine musician, but she doesn't play rock and roll.

Mojo, on the other hand, plays rock and roll.

I like the deep alto range of British singer Des’ree, especially in this hit song from the 90s.
Reminds me of a former schoolmate in university who actually became a professional singer and performed on famous shows on London’s West End back in the day. Good times.

This was a fine start to what turned out to be an even better day.

Just saw Steely Dan trending on Twitter, so I worried about 73-year-old Donald Fagen.

To my relief, the band has started touring again and getting good publicity, thanks to old and new fans.

So I picked “Boddhisattva”, the opening track from their 1973 album Countdown to Ecstasy, for my first song today.

Reactions: Ken1988 and Sudsy