Guest viewing is limited

Funny catchprases on SA

« I like alpacas«

This one is great . Seriously , I like it . I am not an alpaca and I doubt any alpaca will answer on SA so it takes guts to write this as catchprase. Bravo! (y)

Reactions: Lukes
I thought there was an extra charge for that so I didn't request.

Yet you got it, for free!
Don’t thank me. I’m that generous. A freebie from time to time is the best way to keep repeat clients happy ! :D

Reactions: MikeH
« One in a billion »
Ok. Sounds cool . But hey lady that still means there are 3 women exactly like you. Not much to brag about

« So what are you going to do about it? »

Nothing

Last time you asked me 20k just for « taxi money » after the first meet&greet
Coz you said you needed to go to Chiba
And apparently there are no trains to Chiba at 2pm . taxi is the only way , I did not know that.

Little did you know, before you begged for this I actually found you interesting and was ready to pay 50k+ for a date

This is how Disneyesque romances die before even getting born. Sad.

« So what are you going to do about it? »

Nothing

Last time you asked me 20k just for « taxi money » after the first meet&greet
Coz you said you needed to go to Chiba
And apparently there are no trains to Chiba at 2pm . taxi is the only way , I did not know that.

Little did you know, before you begged for this I actually found you interesting and was ready to pay 50k+ for a date

This is how Disneyesque romances die before even getting born. Sad.

I think this is because they are on multiple sites and they confuse themselves.... UC normally has Taxi Fee for the girl, and they request that and even complain if they didn't get the amount they were expecting, but they dont have set amount.. only range 5K - 10K, so you want to pay 5K and she wants to get 10K...
I guess it has become an "art form" to be able to just have a conversation with someone and present transportation fees in a subtle manner.... Not only did you save 30K, but probably save a disappointing encounter which has no price... We have all been there.... no matter what we have paid and we are walking away.....meh... why did I just do that.. and sadly, it probably happens more times that we would like to admit.

Just because there is a pussy, does not mean you get to lay there like a dead fish... This is where many providers get it wrong (NOT TAG PROVIDERS)... They believe we are buying the pussy.... We are paying for interaction and access...and ultimately for them to leave.... (as stated by Charlie Sheen) :D

Give her some slack; maybe she is new to this and just trying to expand her repertoire. She probably wanted the fourth with you.

I'm going to pull a Shark Tank move and say it's too early to invest. She needs to demonstrate that operations can be scaled first.

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
I think this is because they are on multiple sites and they confuse themselves.... UC normally has Taxi Fee for the girl, and they request that and even complain if they didn't get the amount they were expecting, but they dont have set amount.. only range 5K - 10K, so you want to pay 5K and she wants to get 10K...
I guess it has become an "art form" to be able to just have a conversation with someone and present transportation fees in a subtle manner.... Not only did you save 30K, but probably save a disappointing encounter which has no price... We have all been there.... no matter what we have paid and we are walking away.....meh... why did I just do that.. and sadly, it probably happens more times that we would like to admit.

Just because there is a pussy, does not mean you get to lay there like a dead fish... This is where many providers get it wrong (NOT TAG PROVIDERS)... They believe we are buying the pussy.... We are paying for interaction and access...and ultimately for them to leave.... (as stated by Charlie Sheen) :D

I did not even give her the 20k. Just 5k and left the table looking at her with disgust. During the convo she had accidentally told me her apartment was just a few blocks away.

Reactions: BB0523 and MikeH

By the way what was your experience on UC? I know its more expensive to use than SA but if there is some kind of screening , clearer rules of the game and if they take care of arranging the first meeting I may switch. Too many time wasters on SA.

By the way what was your experience on UC? I know its more expensive to use than SA but if there is some kind of screening , clearer rules of the game and if they take care of arranging the first meeting I may switch. Too many time wasters on SA.

I sent you a PM to answer your question..

Reactions: Frenchy
« Hi! I'm just looking for some platonic fun :)«

Yeah. Me too. Good match. And I will pay you a fortune for the privilege :D

Last edited:
« Hi! I'm just looking for some platonic fun :)«

Yeah. Me too. Good match. And I will pay you a fortune for the privilege :D

I just reply that I only have to sit at a coffee shop and talk to the girl in front of me and I don't pay anything and every once in a while, I get lucky enough to get their contact info.

I just reply that I only have to sit at a coffee shop and talk to the girl in front of me and I don't pay anything and every once in a while, I get lucky enough to get their contact info.

But .. Are they SA calibre ??:D:D

Lol! Frenchy’s fuck up of the month (and the month is still young..) : I think I just contacted on SA a lady who is also in my FB contacts (but just friend of friend, never met her, I think).... Awkward! :wacky:

Lol! Frenchy’s fuck up of the month (and the month is still young..) : I think I just contacted on SA a lady who is also in my FB contacts (but just friend of friend, never met her, I think).... Awkward! :wacky:

Friends of friends are good for friends of friends ;)

:brb:
Friends of friends are good for friends of friends ;)

Yeah well always see the bright side: maybe it will help break the ice. « what? 60k? Come on I’m Taro’s pal , we probably met at his bday , I was the drunk guy who passed out on his sofa! , give me a discount! ». :D

what? 60k? Come on I’m Taro’s pal , we probably met at his bday , I was the drunk guy who passed out on his sofa! , give me a discount! ». :D

I would not even have to do the bargaining myself. She would be like, oh you are the guy everyone called Fast Mike at the party?

It's 10k for you and I even throw in my panties as a present. I've heard you normally come over them anyway before having time to get them off of me.

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
I would not even have to do the bargaining myself. She would be like, oh you are the guy everyone called Fast Mike at the party?

It's 10k for you and I even throw in my panties as a present. I've heard you normally come over them anyway before having time to get them off of me.

Lol! could be the start of a great love story. I wonder who would un-friend the other first.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Looking to have fun,travel & create memories

Sure. If your idea of travel is a taxi trip to Roppongi , you idea of fun is to fleece guys in an overpriced karaoke bar where you get kickbacks and cry all night over your (allegedly) lost (alleged) BF, and your idea of great memories is me kicking you out of the bedroom coz you would be useless in it.

Seriously guys this is a serial scammer, reported her but she is back after a long hiatus. PM me if you want to make sure to avoid her.

Last edited: