Guest viewing is limited

Funny catchprases on SA

Talking to me?

Lol! Yeah, I love ladies with a De Niro persona :D

Reactions: Ken1988
Seeking a natural submissive
A brief synopsis of the entire page..

Talks extensively about all of the sexual exploration he is keen to do.

The lady should have no expectation in terms of support.

Needs to be discreet.

Ok so it’s not really a funny catchphrase but more of a rant. There are so many guys that just use this site to just try and hook up with submissive younger girls (which there is nothing wrong with) but, if your profile just revolves around sex then you should be willing to offer support of some kind. Otherwise use other forums like FetLife or here even.

Funny how on the ladies side there are also many who love to get as much as possible , but give back very little.

Reactions: MikeH and BB0523
Funny how on the ladies side there are also many who love to get as much as possible , but give back very little.

Shocking indeed. Would never have thought that could be possible.

Reactions: BB0523
Shocking indeed. Would never have thought that could be possible.

It will be hard to beat the one who wanted to fly only first class and stay at five stars hotel in her own room :ROFLMAO:
I felt privileged she even let me communicate with her for a few messages

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeH
It will be hard to beat the one who wanted to fly only first class and stay at five stars hotel in her own room :ROFLMAO:
I felt privileged she even let me communicate with her for a few messages

Best to count your small blessings as they say... you are one of the few privileged that were able to communicate with the 5 Star Queen....

I think this is where one would say "We're Not Worthy" to quote Wayne's World... :D *the gif has been shown before, so I won't post it again"

Today I was talking with someone who turned out to just be headhunting for Universe Club. They may take over the sugar scene if they manage to get enough interest through this tacit. What I don’t like however is that as the girl you can’t refuse the dates and you also have to be ready within 4 hours at any given time and also send photos of your outfit for approval. (n)

Today I was talking with someone who turned out to just be headhunting for Universe Club. They may take over the sugar scene if they manage to get enough interest through this tacit. What I don’t like however is that as the girl you can’t refuse the dates and you also have to be ready within 4 hours at any given time and also send photos of your outfit for approval. (n)
Its just like a Delivery Health agency then

Its funny they « head-hunt » on SA.
I wonder whether they do it with the TAG ladies here too. @Manami TMK @Simonka for instance, did they approach you?

Reactions: MikeH
Maybe I’m unsure what DH actually is but UC is for paid dinner dates?
Yes, stated purposes are not the same. I just thought about it because of the « obligation » part you mentioned but you’re right, in the case of UC its only about the dinner that you have this duty, the rest (if any) is negotiable.

Reactions: BB0523
Not in SA but an intro text in Line "I am nice girl model super car".

Well, OK then I guess?

I know. That is exactly what my parents always said.

When they were trying to hand me to some unknown people in the town.

They were probably competing with mine then :)

Poor fuckers.

My parents always treated me like a precious treasure.

Trying to bury me where nobody would ever think to look.....

Last edited:
Poor fuckers.

My parents always treated my like a precious treasure.

Trying to bury me where nobody would ever think to look.....

At least they thought it may increase in value or at least not lose some :D

Japanese. (And the rising sun flag just after)

Now that’s original. I’m positively thrilled.