God's gift to women!

I read alot of reviews here and most guys are just flexing muscles, of course the girls don't come. They get decent to make you believe you are doing them feel good, they would probably just enjoy a cup of coffee more.

Trying to fool us is fine but fooling yourself🤣
Now I'm wondering which group you put my reviews. Deluded jon or blessed johnson?

I read alot of reviews here and most guys are just flexing muscles, of course the girls don't come.

Oh, maybe they don't come with the other guys and just fake but with me they always come! They have told me so and why would they lie?

Fun facts; I also have the biggest they have ever seen and I am their most favourite customer, that is why they do things with me they have never done with anyone else.

Now I'm wondering which group you put my reviews. Deluded jon or blessed johnson?
E4451098-C7CD-406C-84CE-E5F689009CEB.jpeg

Blessed Johnson for sure

Not a concern when with me since I hate coffee.
Hmm...now I definitely need to see to it that my mom takes out far too much Yen when she visits and then has no choice but to leave it behind with me so I can spend it on ...fun stuff!

Reactions: Sudsy and Alice
I made the two girls I was with in Lovely Hand laugh and let me do things they usually would not let people do so I consider it an achievement. My basic Japanese served me well.

Still waiting for the biggest Stallions on this forum to share, we need your knowledge!

In my case the provider's are even telling other clients how fast I come❤️.
Well I am going to respond.

Yes I penthouse forumed my reviews. I regret it honestly but there is some truth. I will admit that there is a solid chance that some if not all were just going along providing a fantasy and nothing happened.

First thing is first
Attitude, how do you approach the providers, do you view them as nothing more than a toy for your pleasure? Do you view this as purely transactional? Or do you view them as a beautiful woman that is about to spend time with you? Appreciate her company and actually talk with them? Almost every companion that I saw in Japan I know some sort of basic detail and elaborated with them about it for a little bit before we got to the main event. I also go over red lights, yellow lights and green lights.

Second, foreplay. Not everyone does foreplay, I do it regardless if it is someone I barely know or a SO. Do you kiss them(if it’s allowed) do you DATY if it is allowed and are you good at it? Do you put her pleasure above your own? From what I have seen putting my partners pleasure above my own has lead to some of the best experiences in my life.

Third, do you know the signs of an orgasm? Every woman is unique and every woman has tells. If she says “right there” or “don’t stop” or “keep doing that” is buzz words for two things, firstly don’t hammer down keep the pace and do EXACTLY what you are doing, if she gives you directions to speed up, deeper harder, slower, softer or whatever LISTEN! Those words she just uttered out loud is an indication that an orgasm is building and she is telling you to keep what you’re doing up in order for her to achieve her climax. Yes almost every provider and SO I have been with has done this. Are you aware of facial and chest flushing, vibrations of the body and pulsating of vaginal areas? Pretty good sign as well.

4th after play, do you take care of the person after? Don’t be a dick and just carry on, aftercare is essential no matter how vanilla the scene is!!!

Well I am going to respond.

Yes I penthouse forumed my reviews. I regret it honestly but there is some truth. I will admit that there is a solid chance that some if not all were just going along providing a fantasy and nothing happened.

First thing is first
Attitude, how do you approach the providers, do you view them as nothing more than a toy for your pleasure? Do you view this as purely transactional? Or do you view them as a beautiful woman that is about to spend time with you? Appreciate her company and actually talk with them? Almost every companion that I saw in Japan I know some sort of basic detail and elaborated with them about it for a little bit before we got to the main event. I also go over red lights, yellow lights and green lights.

Second, foreplay. Not everyone does foreplay, I do it regardless if it is someone I barely know or a SO. Do you kiss them(if it’s allowed) do you DATY if it is allowed and are you good at it? Do you put her pleasure above your own? From what I have seen putting my partners pleasure above my own has lead to some of the best experiences in my life.

Third, do you know the signs of an orgasm? Every woman is unique and every woman has tells. If she says “right there” or “don’t stop” or “keep doing that” is buzz words for two things, firstly don’t hammer down keep the pace and do EXACTLY what you are doing, if she gives you directions to speed up, deeper harder, slower, softer or whatever LISTEN! Those words she just uttered out loud is an indication that an orgasm is building and she is telling you to keep what you’re doing up in order for her to achieve her climax. Yes almost every provider and SO I have been with has done this. Are you aware of facial and chest flushing, vibrations of the body and pulsating of vaginal areas? Pretty good sign as well.

4th after play, do you take care of the person after? Don’t be a dick and just carry on, aftercare is essential no matter how vanilla the scene is!!!
Not also toot my own horn, but if I am able to have some sort of professional relationship with more than a few providers because of my attitude, and also date a few in my time spent mongering, I must be doing something right.

Reactions: uchimura
Please explain further?

After a session is done with a friendly goodbye kiss, is there anything more?
I would assume most pay 2 play to skip this.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Please explain further?

I would assume most pay 2 play to skip this.

Hehe, I think he doesn't means after the sessions but after the sex....how you behave after you are done.

Reactions: Alice
So he is explaining what any normal person would do, being respectful and friendly to other human beings.
We've heard enough horror stories from the providers that a number of clients just don't know how to behave like a normal human being before, during, and after sex. Sometimes it's good to remind potential punters to be ladies and gentlemen in how they treat providers.

I stopped counting after the 3rd time, but she might have said 「イク」for around 12-18times. She'd go from「気持ち」「気持ちいい」x1 or x2 to「ヤバイ」several times to finally「イク」

I was actually ignoring her moans, but I noticed the white discharge coming out her pussy after her 2nd or 3rd「イク」when I was eating her out. I hope it wasn't some bacterial infection oozing out.

The only times she didn't moan was when I was rubbing her pussy with my finger. I'm still doubtful that she really came given how many times it happened.

She went for hugs and kisses, and then for her last hug she went on to grab my ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxblack
Gonna continue rocking this thread you fools!

Today I made a girl cum 133 times. She screamed so loud the samurai warriors that died of yesteryear reassembled from ash and popped boners from their mass graves.

I am the Master P of Pussy. 😎
GOD LOVES ME

I made a provider cum today by fingering and eating her out at the same time. It is a technique I have used for 20+ years and with 50+ women all over the world. What you need to do is to feel her clitoris, just gently rub it and then start licking her exactly where you have your finger inserted. This gives a huge sensation and most women cum within 10 minutes.