Guest viewing is limited

Going Dutch Once In A While At Love Hotels?

I just messed around with a private student of mine last night. She knows I'm married but has been showing signs of attraction and the green light for a while now.

According to your earlier post in this thread, knowing that you are married is a deal breaker for 99% of women, so I guess this student is one of the rare 1%. This would imply that you have been rejected by roughly 100 other similar women because they knew you were married!!??

I hope you are keeping your statistical records carefully! :rolleyes:

-Ww

2500 yen to let a 85 year old obaa gum your cock? You wuz robbed!

Reactions: Vulkan
According to your earlier post in this thread, knowing that you are married is a deal breaker for 99% of women, so I guess this student is one of the rare 1%. This would imply that you have been rejected by roughly 100 other similar women because they knew you were married!!??

I hope you are keeping your statistical records carefully! :rolleyes:

-Ww

Attachments

• creepy-willy-wonka.jpg
    creepy-willy-wonka.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 103
As @Solong said, if she's hot, you should pay, and if she's so-so, just meet up with her less frequently. If she complains, mention that you want to pay, but you can't afford to do so as frequently as you'd like to see her.

If she's into you, she'll get the hint and start offering to pay. (y)

Last time we went to a love hotel, she offered to pay! I was shocked because before she was so against paying because it was against her code, etc.

Last time we went to a love hotel, she offered to pay! I was shocked because before she was so against paying because it was against her code, etc.
Can be a couple of things. Like she understands your money situation, just got money from her husband, etc... If she offers to pay, take the money :)

Also, you may want to compliment her on this. It's an appeal to her pride and ego, that may encourage her to do more in the future. You want to encourage and emphasize any behavior that you like, especially early in the relationship.

You may want to figure out her financial situation through careful questions. For example, I met a Japanese woman in a club in Okinawa, and we had sex that 1st night. I thought nothing of it or her at first, beyond the usual. Through questions, found out she was rich and worth millions of dollars. She was enjoying a long vacation in Okinawa. Her late husband was a successful doctor, who died that year past, and she got a huge insurance pay out. She was still relatively young, in her 30s, though I was much younger then. Anyway, she took me shopping, paid everything, etc... It was fun for a good while. Japanese women like that, you may have to figure out if they have money, it may not be obvious or she is sly about it.

Still, watch your step. If you push a Japanese women on money too much, and she DOESN'T have much, she can instantly disappear. Partially out of shame and embarrassment. So be clever in figuring out about if she does or doesn't have money.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Can be a couple of things. Like she understands your money situation, just got money from her husband, etc... If she offers to pay, take the money :)

Also, you may want to compliment her on this. It's an appeal to her pride and ego, that may encourage her to do more in the future. You want to encourage and emphasize any behavior that you like, especially early in the relationship.

You may want to figure out her financial situation through careful questions. For example, I met a Japanese woman in a club in Okinawa, and we had sex that 1st night. I thought nothing of it or her at first, beyond the usual. Through questions, found out she was rich and worth millions of dollars. She was enjoying a long vacation in Okinawa. Her late husband was a successful doctor, who died that year past, and she got a huge insurance pay out. She was still relatively young, in her 30s, though I was much younger then. Anyway, she took me shopping, paid everything, etc... It was fun for a good while. Japanese women like that, you may have to figure out if they have money, it may not be obvious or she is sly about it.

Still, watch your step. If you push a Japanese women on money too much, and she DOESN'T have much, she can instantly disappear. Partially out of shame and embarrassment. So be clever in figuring out about if she does or doesn't have money.

Aside from thanking her for paying for us to stay at the love hotel, how else could I compliment her? Maybe say something like, I feel like you have an open mind since you are willing to give and take? Over the years, what kind of compliments seem most effective on Japanese women?

Aside from thanking her for paying for us to stay at the love hotel, how else could I compliment her? Maybe say something like, I feel like you have an open mind since you are willing to give and take? Over the years, what kind of compliments seem most effective on Japanese women?
Actually, you may want to mostly avoid complimenting Japanese women too much. The reason is the danger of her looking at you as an inferior or liar.

Compliments are best used when you first meet, as a way to start the conversation. "Wow! That's a cute toe ring, where did you buy that?" "You finger nails look spectacular, you have such a good sense of style."

From then, often best to only compliment to reinforce behavior that you like or want. "You look so sexy in this red lingerie." "I like how you work it (my penis)!" "You are so thoughtful, the lunch you made was delicious."

Liars, SIMPS, & Inferiors

Liars

When you over compliment, she can start believing you are a liar in general and up to something. You can create distrust or suspicion, and your compliments backfire. She may even start checking your phone, e-mail, verifying your stories with friends, etc...

Many Japanese women are often already suspicious and paranoid enough due to many insecurities, so now you are making the problem worse, not better.

Japanese women seem to operate better in a state in which she feels that she must constantly improve or is worried about how you feel about her, so must do her best.

SIMPS & Inferiors

A HUGE mistake too many guys make is overloading women with compliments for nothing, where she gets a big head and ego. They help create monsters, where she thinks that she can do no wrong, or you are far beneath her. Now she is the "queen and princess", above you, for absolutely nothing but breathing.

Often, when a woman thinks the man is inferior, a SIMP, or weak then she goes looking or becomes receptive to OTHER men she thinks are more Alpha, successful, or of higher status (hypergamy).

Sometimes I wonder if you guys aren't overthinking these things just a bit! [emoji14]

-Ww
Nope, but a guy is free to SIMP and repeat the same mistakes as he chooses. Many guys don't mindlessly interact with others. They prefer to study, learn, look for advantages, and not make the same mistakes.

Reactions: just4fun
Meeting up at an inexpensive hotel, karaoke spot, or Internet cafe might be your best bet. Playing around in public parks during the day time, might mean being spotted unexpectedly by friends or co-workers, or harrased by some cops.

Finding a building with a nice stairway, rooftop, or rarely used bathroom can be an alternative.

I recently had sex in a karaoke room without knowing that there are cameras in each room? I don't think it will be a problem since we only did it once, but if having sex there were more often, it could be trouble?

I assumed with all the alcoholic drinks and love songs that people would often be put in the mood for love...is it common for Japanese to have sex in karaoke rooms?

Last edited:
I recently had sex in a karaoke room without knowing that there are cameras in each room? I don't think it will be a problem since we only did it once, but if having sex there were more often, it could be trouble?

I assumed with all the alcoholic drinks and love songs that people would often be put in the mood for love...is it common for Japanese to have sex in karaoke rooms?
LOL! You have to check the karaoke place beforehand. Tell them your company might have a karaoke party and you want to check the rooms in advance. Do it on an off day or non-busy time. If/when they let you, have eyes looking for cameras. Also look at the design of the doors or which rooms are the best (as you might be able to make requests later).

Last edited: