Good Adult Jokes

I’m back! I’ve missed everyone here (yes, even @Frenchy). I last left Tokyo for Australia with a dear FMTY client on a nondescript day in February 2020.
Little did I know what was to come. I’ve missed Donki like I would miss a limb!
But I’m back- thinner, happier, vaxxed, waxed, ready to climax! 🥰
Glad to see you're doing well! Look forward to seeing you back in the land of Japan. :cool:
I think I've seen you dancing across Twitter every now and then, but I've just been lurking mostly... it's kind of a sensory overload on there these days.

I’m back! I’ve missed everyone here (yes, even @Frenchy).
No one ever wrote something as nice about me…. Can’t hold back my tears… :coldfeet:
Wait , have I been a jerk to you too? I’m getting old and my memory is bad .
Anyway, welcome back!

Last edited:
Reactions: requiemmorrow
Yup. The south is getting f***ed.

FE8A6FC2-08E7-4703-AD65-3929A17D9B11.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: SugoiBoy
No one ever wrote something as nice about me…. Can’t hold back my tears… :coldfeet:
Wait , have I been a jerk to you too? I’m getting old and my memory is bad .
Anyway, welcome back!
Ahhh… dear @Frenchy. You wrote a review about me years and years ago that made me cry.
Your main issues were that I spoke over you at dinner (to be honest, I was nervous), and that I was too fat or unappealing in a swimsuit. You did add that I “had a good attitude though.”
And it was odd, because when we parted ways, you said that you had a good time, and I did too!

I know that the more you post on TAG, the higher up in levels you go, but if you had messaged me privately, I would have refunded you. I cried because potential clients may have read your review of me and decided not to book me. I also cried because that was my first and only bad review to date in any country.

But the past is the past. I work hard, keep my rates reasonable, and enjoy what I do. I try to make clients laugh and have a sexily good time. Hopefully with enough continued great reviews, yours will be buried too deep to be recoverable. No ill feelings from me. You might have been going through some personal stuff or something at the time, and as humans, we need to show each other kindness and compassion!

On my Twitter timeline, there was a question posed on who would be the best to narrate a documentary of one’s life.

The great Morgan Freeman topped the replies, followed by James Earl Jones. Cool.

But I liked this well-thought-out reply.

8FBC871D-0E06-419B-B684-79D2710F25E6.jpeg

On my Twitter timeline, there was a question posed on who would be the best to narrate a documentary of one’s life.

The great Morgan Freeman topped the replies, followed by James Earl Jones. Cool.

Freeman, Jones, and Jackson are overrated. The voice I would like to narrate my life is unfortunately deceased for almost forty years, but nothing would be better for me than John Facenda, the voice of NFL Films.

A man is at home, and calls work to speak to his boss. He asks the boss “what’s the difference between this morning, and your daughter?” The boss responds that he doesn’t know.

“I’m not coming in this morning.”

• Haha
Reactions: just4fun
Sophia Loren 😍 Era cosi calda e voluttuosa.

Had to write that in Italian because La Loren. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Here’s an amazing photo from her 1960 film The Millionairess, with Peter Sellers.

7C25B230-7878-4854-841C-434EEB783450.jpeg

Sophia Loren 😍 Era cosi calda e voluttuosa.

Had to write that in Italian because La Loren. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Here’s an amazing photo from her 1960 film The Millionairess, with Peter Sellers.

View attachment 19632
Wasn't it M Brando who said something negative about her nose hair?

Reactions: Danbo and just4fun

View attachment 19573
This is so funny, because when I asked my Dad who would play him in a movie about his life, he replied “Morgan Freeman.”

My Dad is like the whitest man alive!!