Guest viewing is limited

Happening Bar Not Happening

This should be posted at the top of this section as a sticky: there are far too many queries on TAG from sex tourists about HBs and CKs, and this may deter them.
John Chavers, ah no. Because you have issues, doesn't mean everybody else does. How about YOU not go to happening bars and let everybody else worry about what they want to do.

Or maybe we should make Japan's Anti-prostitution Law a sticky for tourists. I see it as extremely hypocritical to warn against something that few tourists and even foreign residents do, then turn around and advocate for something that clearly violates Japanese law. You know the Japanese law that FORBIDS prostitution AND being a CUSTOMER of it.

"No person may either do prostitution or become the customer of it..."

Last edited:
John Chavers, ah no. Because you have issues, doesn't mean everybody else does
Don't worry, I'm on the case. No sex tourist n00b will go unwarned. (y)

All,

I am in a bit of a bind and would be grateful for some suggestions. My partner is keen to explore and is very interested in exhibitionism and/or swapping. The only problem is that she is not willing to go to a happening bar because of the risk of arrest. We can debate the extent of the risk (and yes I know it is probably less than getting run over on the way there), but it is a deal killer for her. Given that she is ready to explore, any thoughts on potential opportunities? If anyone knows for example of any private parties or the like, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Did you find any resources for swapping/exhibitioning? My partner and I are looking for the same thing but it's been difficult to find a good source.
Thanks!

Chi2465,

Unfortunately not yet. Perhaps we should hook up. PM me if you are interested;)