Guest viewing is limited

Happening Bars Are Ok, But Couple Kissas Are Better

Hello people!

I read some of the threads and wanted to know about any updates for good locations for having sex in Tokyo.
I'm white, female, 27 and I will visit Tokyo in september. I'm looking for japanese guys, they should be good looking and
maybe be a little educated...but not necessarily. I'm not really eager to pay entrance fees, but I will if there is no other
option. I would probably find someone to go as a couple, but thats not sure yet.

Moreover I am very interested in the kinky scene in Tokyo, if there is any. I guess there are some bondage events?
Is there also an alternative scene with queer people having sex somewhere?
I know the official adresses where you can cuddle and watch dressed up girls, but most of this is for men. Is there
something similar for women?

Thank you in advance for any information!

Greetings!

Alice

Reactions: Sinapse
Just curious, i have a question about couple kisa.
Do you have to swap partners or can you have sex with your partner and have other people watching like in a happening bar?

I am not a exhibitionist particularly but I would rather swap than just sit there and watch other peoples' activities. Last time I went to Olive21, there was a Yuzuru Hanyu look-alike young Japanese guy with maybe 5 year older and adds 5 kg on him. I wanted to play with him so badly but his girl was not interested in swapping with anybody:(

Some couple kissas ask you to wear a certain colored wristband if you would like to not get involved but just to watch. Other memebers at the club should understand that you are not interested in swapping.
I think it is very good system to avoid any misunderstannding between the members.

You can do either. There is no rule that you have to swap, after all you don't really know upon entering if you're going to find another couple who are mutually your "type." A lot of people are very happy to watch, but you will get approached to swap. You can politely turn it down or just say that you're shy. It's hard sometimes as a woman who wants a partner around the same age at these places to find a good couple to swap with because usually the guys are older, the girls tend to be younger "M" types. But sometimes you'll be lucky as find a younger couple. Each time I've been to Olive, I was only ever to find at maximum one couple that I felt like swapping with. There are a lot more younger guys at happening bars. But if you want guaranteed action, couple kissa are better and people are friendlier there.

I dunno...if people were any friendlier than many of the ones I've met in HBs, they'd follow you home and move in with you! ;):p:D

-Ww
I think she means they are less pushy to women, its a problem sometimes at happening bars.

You can do either. There is no rule that you have to swap, after all you don't really know upon entering if you're going to find another couple who are mutually your "type." A lot of people are very happy to watch, but you will get approached to swap. You can politely turn it down or just say that you're shy. It's hard sometimes as a woman who wants a partner around the same age at these places to find a good couple to swap with because usually the guys are older, the girls tend to be younger "M" types. But sometimes you'll be lucky as find a younger couple. Each time I've been to Olive, I was only ever to find at maximum one couple that I felt like swapping with. There are a lot more younger guys at happening bars. But if you want guaranteed action, couple kissa are better and people are friendlier there.
That sounds interesting! I should check it out at least once.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Hi! We are swingrs, we're into swing around 3 years at Brazil, but we moved out to Japan Tokyo last week, we are looking for couple kissas bar, but we found only olive-21, and we are not sure if they accept us to go bcse only my japanese wife can speak japanese... There are anothers couple kissas? can you advice us please... We wanna have fun with couple for swap and female for menage... Thanks a lot!!!

Hi! We are swingrs, we're into swing around 3 years at Brazil, but we moved out to Japan Tokyo last week, we are looking for couple kissas bar, but we found only olive-21, and we are not sure if they accept us to go bcse only my japanese wife can speak japanese... There are anothers couple kissas? can you advice us please... We wanna have fun with couple for swap and female for menage... Thanks a lot!!!

Your wife should be able to help you get a members card (which only men get) for Olive21.

Reactions: brnpoa
Hello people!

I read some of the threads and wanted to know about any updates for good locations for having sex in Tokyo.
I'm white, female, 27 and I will visit Tokyo in september. I'm looking for japanese guys, they should be good looking and
maybe be a little educated...but not necessarily. I'm not really eager to pay entrance fees, but I will if there is no other
option. I would probably find someone to go as a couple, but thats not sure yet.

Moreover I am very interested in the kinky scene in Tokyo, if there is any. I guess there are some bondage events?
Is there also an alternative scene with queer people having sex somewhere?
I know the official adresses where you can cuddle and watch dressed up girls, but most of this is for men. Is there
something similar for women?

Thank you in advance for any information!

Greetings!

Alice
Happening bars are easy for single girls. sometimes some lesbian action. you can have sex with multiple Japanese Men in 1 night if you want or none. There are bondage nights etc. cosplay outfits are available. you can have group sex etc. I would be willing to go as a couple if you want with or without play depending on if we like each other. but Im not Japanese. staff knows me at one place well.

Happening bars are easy for single girls. sometimes some lesbian action. you can have sex with multiple Japanese Men in 1 night if you want or none. There are bondage nights etc. cosplay outfits are available. you can have group sex etc. I would be willing to go as a couple if you want with or without play depending on if we like each other. but Im not Japanese. staff knows me at one place well.

I dunno if you noticed, but AliceInTokyoland hasn't logged into TAG since last July and only ever made that one post you quote. Note that she is *not* @User#8628.

-Ww