Guest viewing is limited

How to handle falling for your SB?

Aww, you poor thing.

FWIW, I cannot see myself ever paying a sugar to be exclusive. There is no guarantee that they will. Sure, they can say “you are the only one for me” but you never can be sure.

agreed. And tbh I never cared about that . I prefer someone telling me frankly she sees other guys than BSing about fake exclusivity. Also it can be funny to hear the stories. K-Pop’s ones were priceless (as much the casual way she told them as the contents itself)

agreed. And tbh I never cared about that . I prefer someone telling me frankly she sees other guys than BSing about fake exclusivity. Also it can be funny to hear the stories. K-Pop’s ones were priceless (as much the casual way she told them as the contents itself)

K-Pop did tell me a couple of stories about other encounters, and it was in a casual off-handed manner. It never bothered me that she was not exclusive. I suppose that is why it still ticks me off that she bullshitted me about the onsen trip with her “auntie”. She made sure to talk about the big cock she saw, but when queried about her companion . . . Now, I knew who she was with because you wrote about it. Not a problem. I later messaged her my suspicions, but she turned it around on me to make it seem as if I was just being a jealous little twat. Even had I not had the 411 I still would have suspected something. That is why I would never go exclusive. Any woman worth going exclusive for would be too hot for me to expect her to do so.

K-Pop did tell me a couple of stories about other encounters, and it was in a casual off-handed manner. It never bothered me that she was not exclusive. I suppose that is why it still ticks me off that she bullshitted me about the onsen trip with her “auntie”. She made sure to talk about the big cock she saw, but when queried about her companion . . . Now, I knew who she was with because you wrote about it. Not a problem. I later messaged her my suspicions, but she turned it around on me to make it seem as if I was just being a jealous little twat. Even had I not had the 411 I still would have suspected something. That is why I would never go exclusive. Any woman worth going exclusive for would be too hot for me to expect her to do so.
Hey I should be the one offended! Yeah she should have mentioned she was with an awesome French dude who didn’t have a big cock but was gentleman enough to bring her to a co-ed onsen to see one! :ROFLMAO:

Hey I should be the one offended! Yeah she should have mentioned she was with an awesome French dude who didn’t have a big cock but was gentleman enough to bring her to a co-ed onsen to see one! :ROFLMAO:
I actually asked her if the big cock belong to her companion.

I know, right? She couldn’t even come up with a good lie.

To be honest not bothering to come up with a good one is worse than the act of lying itself. At least respect me enough to try to come up with a plausible one.

On another note why would I pay for someone to be exclusive when I prefer them not to be such in the first place. :p

Aww, you poor thing.
Sure, they can say “you are the only one for me” but you never can be sure.
That goes for anyone you meet in life.

View attachment 16928

Can’t say I “fell” for this one…. But it’s been 3 years since I met my little Miss Sunshine , and nearly 2 years since we are exclusive (gasp!)
Soon I will be an old moralizing fart telling members here how to quit this lifestyle of sin and misery and find the light :D
[bragging stops here - I still pay her after all]

How did you meet her? Was she on a SB site? or did you convert her into a SB?

She was on Seeking (but not anymore, sorry :))

I thought you may have taken an Olive massage girl over to the dark side - but I must be confusing you with someone else.

I may have seen your SBs profile on SA quite a while back. The pic was basically just her smile? Was that her?

Haven't tried SA yet. Sugar daddy.jp didn't turn up anything interesting after 3 months. Some heavy depressing stories in the sugar bowl - the worst I encountered was a doctor suffering from a mental illness. Not the casual light fun I had in mind.

I thought you may have taken an Olive massage girl over to the dark side - but I must be confusing you with someone else.

I may have seen your SBs profile on SA quite a while back. The pic was basically just her smile? Was that her?

Haven't tried SA yet. Sugar daddy.jp didn't turn up anything interesting after 3 months. Some heavy depressing stories in the sugar bowl - the worst I encountered was a doctor suffering from a mental illness. Not the casual light fun I had in mind.

Honestly I don’t remember… I would probably not have contacted her if it was just a smile pic though

Yeah I got my fair share of horror stories on SA too . It is what it is :)

upload_2021-9-24_18-39-4.jpeg

Reactions: Cinnabums
She left the dark side, apparently. All into working seriously and getting seriously engaged etc
I wish her all the best . I and a few others here had great memories with her.

That’s seriously regrettable. (The fact that she left the dark side, not your memories of course).

That's why I try to accommodate a monthly allowance that is good with them with no limits or how often we could meet. This way, you can see often and be occupied together. Paying per meet forces you to limit the times you can meet. I prefer having a real gf like experience with a SB. For example, it helps to meet at least 2 times a week and sometimes a third depending on work, etc. I haven't tried sugaring in Hawaii, but I guess the rates are about the same here or cheaper?

I go to Hawaii sometimes, but not enough to find a SB there.
What is the rates you are paying to a SB? Just interested to know how different it is compared to P4P and regular hobbying...