Guest viewing is limited

How to keep trance mode / magic over several dates?

Heh, I wrote in up near the top that I was giving her money each time.

I guess I became boring unable to keep the trance and she wanted a lump sum of money to get out?

Heh

LOL, I did notice and thought....

He thought they were friends.

He thought he was on dates

Hmm, he waited until the third post to reveal payments, a measly ¥3,000 to 4,000.

Maybe the ¥60,000 was for services already rendered?

There's a connection somewhere.

Sorry for your pain, and hope you've learned enough to avoid more future misunderstandings.

Hard to do, but my humble advice is not to fall for a woman just because she sleeps with you.

The great thing about this current relationship is that it is literally enjo-kosai and the happiest I've ever been in a relationship p4p or not.

I know all her personal information, she knows all mine, we are social network friends. We literally are friends and can trust each other, I just give her money from time to time.

She has never asked me for money, I only give her money at the very end of each date, because I met her at a pay to talk(not sexual services) place and felt It is required, want to keep seeing her and I want to help her not work there.

The money I'm giving her works out to something like 3000-4000 yen an hour so it is not like she is in this for just the money.

Oh dear. I totally missed this, easily done when it was half way through the thread though.

You seem seriously naive to be frank. 3000-4000 yen per hour is way more than most people earn in Tokyo. Supermarket, combini workers get like 1000-1200. In a boutique shop, requiring some knowledge you might make 2000 if your lucky. What you are paying her is more in line with professionally qualified / skilled occupations. Software development for example you would be happy with 4000 per hour. And that is all pre-tax. She is working at the place because its a great way to make easy money, and she wont stop working there because you pay her.

I do really wonder why you would ask about this in a Nampa / PUA forum. Likewise all the discussion about keeping the vibe in Sugar Dating... well its just irrelevant to PUA. In Sugar Dating both sides have a vested interest to make it work, the dynamic is completely different. I have done SD and while I'm really only just finding my way with PUA, all I can say from my own experience is that Sugar Dating and Nampa/PUA have virtually nothing in common, and there is very little to transfer in terms of skill or knowledge. To be blunt there isn't really any skill required for Sugar Dating, as much as I used to think otherwise, that somehow I was quite a catch for these girls, no doubt better than the other presumably fat and bald daddies available, and thus it wasn't just for the money, like yourself I guess. But the reality is for Sugar Dating you just need to be a pleasant guy with cash to throw around. And neither of those things captivate a girls attention or get her 'hooked'. Again, i'm no expert but having really tried PUA it is like ripping the lid off, taking the red-pill and you start to realise 'ah so thats how they work'. If she stopped contacting you she is probably just busy, or got into a whirlwind relationship with a guy who isn't paying her. When it passes, and she needs a top up, she might come back to you, but realistically by that time she would have met various other nice guys willing to pay her for her time who are more fresh in her mind... and so it goes on.

Damn, I'm actually starting to sound like those dark, bitter, cynical PUA guys ha.

Last edited:
Reactions: ur19877
I do really wonder why you would ask about this in a Nampa / PUA forum. When it passes, and she needs a top up, she might come back to you, but realistically by that time she would have met various other nice guys willing to pay her for her time who are more fresh in her mind... and so it goes on.

Damn, I'm actually starting to sound like those dark, bitter, cynical PUA guys ha.

Okay now it gets really TokyoJOEBLOW.

The reason I posted here is because she because she never actually asked for money until the final time. I've done pvp enough to tell the difference in how people act.

I know where she works and goes to school - She told me enough information to figure it out and the store Instagram confirms it.

She has blocked my line without ever responding and has no way of communicating with me even if she wanted to.

I'm I a crazy stalker If I go to the store and ask her hey how are you doing I haven't seen you lately?

I really don't want to bother her at work but don't see any other option to communicate with her, she did take my money and run.

Okay now it gets really TokyoJOEBLOW.

The reason I posted here is because she because she never actually asked for money until the final time. I've done pvp enough to tell the difference in how people act.

I know where she works and goes to school - She told me enough information to figure it out and the store Instagram confirms it.

She has blocked my line without ever responding and has no way of communicating with me even if she wanted to.

I'm I a crazy stalker If I go to the store and ask her hey how are you doing I haven't seen you lately?

I really don't want to bother her at work but don't see any other option to communicate with her, she did take my money and run.
I’m not so sure this would have happened to TJB...
But if you need closure go to her store, pick up products worth whatever she took from you, drop everything in front of her and ask « oh i guess with all the money I gave you you can buy me this , baby? » .
Unless you mean « store » as the deai cafe or whatever kabakura it is that you met her, sorry I forgot a bit the story...

Last edited:
Reactions: okayspot
I’m not so sure this would have happened to TJB...
But if you need closure go to her store, pick up products worth whatever she took from you, drop everything in front of her and ask « oh i guess with all the money I gave you you can buy me this , baby? » .
Unless you mean « store » as the deai cafe or whatever kabakura it is that you met her, sorry I forgot a bit the story...

Lol, no it is a unisex clothing store in lumine actually kinda upscale.

Love the idea, going with it!

Love the idea, going with it!

It's going to fun until you try to walk out of the store with the merchandise and she calls the cops on you. :ROFLMAO:

I know it's going to be an unpopular opinion around the great artists here but what if you just get yourself some new pussy and forget about her? It's not like you were the first guy ever scammed like that and to me it sounds like you already got your monies worth beforehand. You always need to pay for your education, now the lesson is learned, move on with more knowledge. :D

It's going to fun until you try to walk out of the store with the merchandise and she calls the cops on you. :ROFLMAO:

I know it's going to be an unpopular opinion around the great artists here but what if you just get yourself some new pussy and forget about her? It's not like you were the first guy ever scammed like that and to me it sounds like you already got your monies worth beforehand. You always need to pay for your education, now the lesson is learned, move on with more knowledge. :D

Naaaaaah
She needs to be « educated » too, I guess.
You know I have a beef with this type of ladies so maybe I was projecting a bit . But I didnt recommand to steal the stuff, of course. Just putting everything in front of her and kindly ask HER to pay, preferably in front of her colleagues, boss etc :D
(Which of course doesnt prevent him to find someone else as well)

Naaaaaah
You know I have a beef with this type of ladies so maybe I was projecting a bit . But I didnt recommand to steal the stuff, of course. Just putting everything in front of her and kindly ask HER to pay, preferably in front of her colleagues, boss etc :D

dude..bitter much? haha..

Naaaaaah

Yes. Stealing is not going to do anything To her.

just something that isn't a stalker action that can at least let her know probably taking money from people broken promises is not entirely without consequences

She told me (and I entirely believe her based on her actions) that she had non-paid relations with at least 50 different older men when she was in highschool (that she met on some type of deai chat). She is probably very very use to cutting off men suddenly and quickly and having them pester her through mail. Which is why she has cut me off completely with no explanation and zero replies. Taking someones money and then cutting them off is a different matter though.

dude..bitter much? haha..

Maybe due to my job in fact... in my line of business if you are conned , taken advantage of, screwed , whatever the term you want to use, you can get hit pretty bad and very quickly. A great school for paranoia!

Reactions: ur19877
Taking someones money and then cutting them off is a different matter though.

The money was given to her voluntarily. Two lefts don't make it right, or something like that. Walk away, you feel better about yourself later when you don't lower yourself to her level.

I believe karma is a bitch and she will get her lessons in time. At least when she is not young and cute anymore and actually needs to start working for her money.

Well I did a very lame attempt at this..

Went into the store to talk to her about the store products ,
Did so for 10 seconds until she made her way to the other side of the store a male clerk sensed what was up and started helping me out.

Ended up buying a non needed 5000 yen bag heh

Well I did a very lame attempt at this..

Went into the store to talk to her about the store products ,
Did so for 10 seconds until she made her way to the other side of the store a male clerk sensed what was up and started helping me out.

Ended up buying a non needed 5000 yen bag heh

Fuck! I should have gone with you.
Or even better you should have gone with a super hot lady at your arm. Do you want me to lend you my SB ? And I play the bodyguard with sunglasses. :)

My problem is I like her way way too much, I couldn't be mean to her,
should have tried to use the opportunity instead to pretend like nothing was strange.

One of those situations where you like the person, they have rejected you for being too likely and you just try harder and send more emails causing them to go from minor dislike to extremely annoyed dislike.
Aww man, never going to find a GFE experience as good as she was. (she was better than any of my real GF in GFE experience, so! )

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
One of those situations where you like the person, they have rejected you for being too likely and you just try harder and send more emails causing them to go from minor dislike to extremely annoyed dislike.

When you find yourself in a hole the first rule is to stop digging.

Aww man, never going to find a GFE experience as good as she was.

Yes you will.

Reactions: Sinapse and ur19877
You know the saying...

hilarious-quotes-so-funny.jpg

Just don't be a...

suckerfish_by_teh_pandacoon-d35gejl.jpg

To be honest I could care less about the money, the not.being.able to see her again is the problem

I have astronomical low odds of ever seeing ths person again. But what im doing now is just lowering them, making me seem like a stalker.

What is the correct way of possibly having a chance? Waiting a month and then mailing her again asking for another chance

To be honest I could care less about the money, the not.being.able to see her again is the problem

I have astronomical low odds of ever seeing ths person again. But what im doing now is just lowering them, making me seem like a stalker.

What is the correct way of possibly having a chance? Waiting a month and then mailing her again asking for another chance
Hmm, giving her some space is maybe a good thing.
And if money is what she is after, why not offer her more of it? Maybe not a great idea but if you want to see her again...

Hmm, giving her some space is maybe a good thing.
And if money is what she is after, why not offer her more of it? Maybe not a great idea but if you want to see her again...

Money isn't what she was after is pary of the problem, she told me I don't have to give her that much . She litearally just needed a small amount of money and decided doing that by going on dates with me was the most fun way.

Money isn't what she was after is pary of the problem, she told me I don't have to give her that much . She litearally just needed a small amount of money and decided doing that by going on dates with me was the most fun way.
OR she estimated that whatever favors and companionship she was providing you were under-priced for too long and she decided to get her credit balance back from you just before ghosting. Kind of make sense , in a twisted way. I am a bit like her except the opposite (often thinking that what I paid for the services I got was grossly over-priced)

Reactions: MikeH