Guest viewing is limited

HUB Tokyo?

Shibuya and Roppongi. Used to be another one in Akasaka.
Color me informed. I’ve only ever known the Roppongi one. Makes sense though… it’s not somewhere I would normally go.

Reactions: Maxblack
Hobgoblin looked too sketchy. Ended up going somewhere else. Sorry!

Might try the hub another time though - will keep you all updated!

I was in the Shibuya one last month... there were three of us, and we were the only customers until like 19:00 on a Saturday.
I’ve popped in there a couple times this past year. Same. 2-3 of us at the bar, and they were always hosting some kind of ‘Meet-up’ where people were neither drinking, or ‘meeting up’.

@Tabanico your lady would find luck at Tasuichi next to Outback, but not sure if the addition would be up for MMF. Incredibly smoky, but it’s a good all-around dive bar where the people are pretty chill.

So she wants to go to the hub some time. I didn't tell her that I hope someone will get off with her but I figure if I can get her drunk enough...

wait. That sounds a bit rapey. I mean my point is that every time we get drunk together she is up for cheating on me. But then we end up like tonight, not surrounded by lecherous gaijin.

So she wants to go to the hub some time. I didn't tell her that I hope someone will get off with her but I figure if I can get her drunk enough...

wait. That sounds a bit rapey. I mean my point is that every time we get drunk together she is up for cheating on me. But then we end up like tonight, not surrounded by lecherous gaijin.
That's where you need to plan in advance with your friends.

Reactions: MikeH
Reactions: Sudsy
Guys, you ARE my friends. That is why I posted on here. I was hoping we could all coordinate, meet up at the Hub, act like we didn't know each other, you could all hit on my girlfriend.
But then me and her got crossed wires about fish and chips.
Anyway, now she knows I want her to go to the Hub because there are lecherous gaijin there, so next step is a) get her to go to the hub; b) get you lot to all come to the hub; c) get her slightly tipsy; d) disappear to the loo long enough for you to all touch her boobs etc.

Guys, you ARE my friends. That is why I posted on here. I was hoping we could all coordinate, meet up at the Hub, act like we didn't know each other, you could all hit on my girlfriend.
But then me and her got crossed wires about fish and chips.
Anyway, now she knows I want her to go to the Hub because there are lecherous gaijin there, so next step is a) get her to go to the hub; b) get you lot to all come to the hub; c) get her slightly tipsy; d) disappear to the loo long enough for you to all touch her boobs etc.

Well obviously the bad thing about that is the HUB. Let me know if you ever need to find a place for good fish and chips in Tokyo.

Well obviously the bad thing about that is the HUB. Let me know if you ever need to find a place for good fish and chips in Tokyo.
Depends whether you can persuade my girlfriend to go off with you and cheat on me. Although as far as I can tell her only current criteria is 'tall' so I reckon you are in with a shout!
EDIT: by which I mean, "good fish and chips" for me involves my girlfriend going off with another guy.

I mean, I know it is niche, but why the fuck aren't more fish and chip places leaning into it?

Reactions: MikeH
Depends whether you can persuade my girlfriend to go off with you and cheat on me. Although as far as I can tell her only current criteria is 'tall' so I reckon you are in with a shout!

If she would also define "white" as one of her criteria then I would get full points. And by that I mean I would then have used all moves I have in my playbook.

I mean, I know it is niche, but why the fuck aren't more fish and chip places leaning into it?

That does seem such an obvious market that it certainly boggles my mind why more restaurants haven't jumped on that opportunity.

Reactions: Tabanico

You didn't invite me it seems :p

Eh, not only is my Japanese not even close to "daygame"-levels, I am also not confident enough in approaching random girls so there's that. Dating apps I've tried but I ain't hot enough to get much going there...

Also, some of the stuff y'all say about your looks can't be right if you get laid chatting up people at art museums, taxi lines and whatever other place you studs hang out!
Honestly man it's all in your head. No foreigner starts out good at Japanese or street approach but it's within your power to improve at both. All just depends on if you want to put the time and effort in. Plenty of dudes getting laid every day in Tokyo from the street who don't look like models or have tons of money.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
...but who probably speak decent enough Japanese :p.

I know it's possible if you play the numbers game, but I would be able to say 3 sentences at best before having to "ano..." and thinking hard of wtf I want to say...and that's if I even get 3 sentences in!

...but who probably speak decent enough Japanese :p.

I know it's possible if you play the numbers game, but I would be able to say 3 sentences at best before having to "ano..." and thinking hard of wtf I want to say...and that's if I even get 3 sentences in!
"Hi, nice shoes. Wanna fuck" is maybe 1 outa 10 back in the day

Reactions: Maxblack
Guys. I think it might be on. I'm taking my girlfriend to the hub on Wednesday under the pretence of fish and chips. Actually I'm hoping there will be a tall gaijin there who passes her strict conditions so she will cheat on me.

"Hi, nice shoes. Wanna fuck" is maybe 1 outa 10 back in the day
1 out of 10? That's great chances! I'll try that out once I am back in Tokyo for more than just a few days. Lots of great shoes and toes to be seen...it's been 4 months since I got here and maybe it really is time that I dedicated a few weeks to this shit because if I leave next May without 1 lay, I will shoot myself.

1 out of 10? That's great chances!

That just shows how sad is the state of mental health care in Tokyo. Many girls who should be locked up are roaming out there freely.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Guys. I think it might be on. I'm taking my girlfriend to the hub on Wednesday under the pretence of fish and chips. Actually I'm hoping there will be a tall gaijin there who passes her strict conditions so she will cheat on me.
The 12th, just in time for the opening. I’m sure the main Shibuya one is going to be seething with all sorts of tourists looking to fulfill their!wildest fantasies of Japan. What’s the saying, ‘one bird, two bones’?

Reactions: Tabanico
The 12th, just in time for the opening. I’m sure the main Shibuya one is going to be seething with all sorts of tourists looking to fulfill their!wildest fantasies of Japan. What’s the saying, ‘one bird, two bones’?
Can confirm, it’s definitely warmed up. Was in Shibuya around 6p and popped into a couple HUBs (the less popular Dogenzaka location, then the main one, Tsutaya) to see what was happening. Outside of the freshly landed foreigners looking to chat with others...
The girls…They’ve shown up….
A completely different scene than a couple weeks ago.
Will have to check it out this weekend to verify. But it seems that the beast of Shibuya isn’t dead, was just hibernating.
I don’t even know if they’re chasing yen at this point. Could just be all the pent up energy/frustration that needs to be unleashed. Undoubtedly, there’s a vibe.

Last edited:
Heck yes. The Hub is poppin’

Pro tip - bring your own case of Starkist tuna. You’re gonna need it to take care of all the pussy you’ll be getting. 😉

Reactions: Cinnabums