Guest viewing is limited

HUB Tokyo?

My relationship with the Hub as a long term immigrant / expat

Year 1: get the train with fellow eikaiwa monkeys into central tokyo and go there on pay day. Its a classy, but expensive place. They have PINTS of beer and its amazing. Some girls there are from saitaima, they are beautiful. I only have shirokiya or conbini beers in my backwater station to compare it to.

Year 2: go to the Hub to try and get laid. Mostly ikebukuro and shinkjuku. Usually do. Multiple visits to STI clinics.

Year 3: im now the worst kind of gaijin, thinking i know better than everyone else, only go to the Hub in an ironic way, or because of happy hour. Make fun of everyone else in there.

Year 3-5: pretend i hate the place and only ever go to local izakayas that noone else has heard of, but actually have a hub gold card.

Year 5 -10: dont go there, but miss it. All my friends think 2rooms or similar shit is cool. I wish i was at the Hub. Im mostly sad.

Year 10 onwards: confident in myself, reguarly go to the Hub by myself for a pint of cider and buffalo wings or a lamb kebab to hit my protein goals. Dont care what anyone thinks. Happy, thriving. Annoyed i threw away my gold card.

My relationship with the Hub as a long term immigrant / expat

Year 1: get the train with fellow eikaiwa monkeys into central tokyo and go there on pay day. Its a classy, but expensive place. They have PINTS of beer and its amazing. Some girls there are from saitaima, they are beautiful. I only have shirokiya or conbini beers in my backwater station to compare it to.

Year 2: go to the Hub to try and get laid. Mostly ikebukuro and shinkjuku. Usually do. Multiple visits to STI clinics.

Year 3: im now the worst kind of gaijin, thinking i know better than everyone else, only go to the Hub in an ironic way, or because of happy hour. Make fun of everyone else in there.

Year 3-5: pretend i hate the place and only ever go to local izakayas that noone else has heard of, but actually have a hub gold card.

Year 5 -10: dont go there, but miss it. All my friends think 2rooms or similar shit is cool. I wish i was at the Hub. Im mostly sad.

Year 10 onwards: confident in myself, reguarly go to the Hub by myself for a pint of cider and buffalo wings or a lamb kebab to hit my protein goals. Dont care what anyone thinks. Happy, thriving. Annoyed i threw away my gold card.

Year 30: You bring girls on the first date to HUB. They still let you fuck them.

Reactions: Maxblack
It's in situations like this where if I drank I'd be more obliged to go to HUBs.
If you're concerned about looking out of place, once you step away from the bar, nobody knows if it's a jack and coke or just a coke. Just ask 'em to toss in a lemon wedge.

Guys. I think it might be on. I'm taking my girlfriend to the hub on Wednesday under the pretence of fish and chips. Actually I'm hoping there will be a tall gaijin there who passes her strict conditions so she will cheat on me.
Ok so which tall bastard(s) managed to play with his girl in the hub loo?