Guest viewing is limited

I Discovered Another Form Of Micro Aggression?

when it happens, film it. get enough of a compilation to make a nice youtube clip. publicize the video, good chance it will go viral (reddit is good for this).
After going viral, write to the New York Times and they will obviously make a front-page spread about this serious issue. such blatant racism shouldn't occur in this day and age.
At this stage, your embassy should be well-equipped to make an official diplomatic protest. Mr Abe takes these issues very seriously.
The Government of Japan would then educate the population so they realize that coughing at Gaijin is NOT OK. JR would also put up 'coughing at foreigners forbidden' signs.
Then TJB, your name would go down in the history books, as the man who championed the movement to stop such disgusting,despicable coughing against Japan's minority population. MLK of Japan they would call you.

Agreed. Also someone must speak out against the slurping at ramen and soba joints. I find it extremely offensive.

Reactions: MikeH and jhingy567
When I’m out running and have to stop at traffic lights, I usually go full Chinese and start coughing and hawking chunks of phlegm... I can’t simply help myself, I can be so disgusting...

Agreed. Also someone must speak out against the slurping at ramen and soba joints. I find it extremely offensive.

Ahh, but there is a reason for that. When I was just a tiny lad my sensei explained it to me. Eating noodles is like making love to a beautiful woman. You might feel really good, but if you do it silently it is just weird.

Then maybe (just maybe) litterally moving on by going to a part of the train with attractive non-coughing ladies instead of coughing oji-sans would make sense? I know, crazy idea, sorry:D

This has been going on for years, so I have tried that. The problem is the coughing Japanese men and some women just love to always be within coughing/spitting distance of me.

I even had an ojisan try to spit in front of my feet and the strong wind blew it onto my forearms...how fucked is that?

I was in a rush to work, so I didn't have time to stop and chew him out.

Music at a louder volume helps.

when it happens, film it. get enough of a compilation to make a nice youtube clip. publicize the video, good chance it will go viral (reddit is good for this).
After going viral, write to the New York Times and they will obviously make a front-page spread about this serious issue. such blatant racism shouldn't occur in this day and age.
At this stage, your embassy should be well-equipped to make an official diplomatic protest. Mr Abe takes these issues very seriously.
The Government of Japan would then educate the population so they realize that coughing at Gaijin is NOT OK. JR would also put up 'coughing at foreigners forbidden' signs.
Then TJB, your name would go down in the history books, as the man who championed the movement to stop such disgusting,despicable coughing against Japan's minority population. MLK of Japan they would call you.

I'm merely sharing my Japan countryside experiences and venting. Japan will never change.

Reactions: ur19877 and Ken1988
Japan will never change.

So that means if you don't change then this is going to go on forever. I would try moving out of the shithole you are currently living and try a more civilised place like Tokyo first.

Or just continue complaining and feeling bad, I hear that's a thing too.

So that means if you don't change then this is going to go on forever. I would try moving out of the shithole you are currently living and try a more civilised place like Tokyo first.

Or just continue complaining and feeling bad, I hear that's a thing too.

Oh is my complaining too annoying for everyone?

You know else goes on forever?

Certain people refusing to believe a fact I share because they want so bad to believe Japanese people aren't so low as to do that shit to foreigners...but they DO and it is even on this TV show lol. That Japanese "comedian" basically coughs up a luogee after looking at the African woman...just wow.

Yes, I'm in the process of job hunting now. I'm also in contact with a modeling agency where my best friend's friend works.

Reactions: jhingy567
it is even on this TV show

Yeah, I think that finally got everyone convinced you are correct. It's a hard life we all are living here but somehow we must soldier on.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Yeah, I think that finally got everyone convinced you are correct. It's a hard life we all are living here but somehow we must soldier on.

I'm still not sure if you are being sarcastic...but yes life is mainly hard because of a lot of huuuuuuge cunts we have to share the world with lol.

Ok, so in the spirit of Christmas I will suspend my view that some Japanese behave a certain negative way toward foreigners.

Of course, we can all agree that there are a lot of Japanese that indeed don't like and sometimes even hate foreigners, but I will do my best to really believe that they aren't coughing, spitting, bumping into me, etc. to get at me somehow.

Though I'm not truly ready to seriously believe this, I do agree that it will lead to a happier life overall.

Ok, so in the spirit of Christmas I will suspend my view that some Japanese behave a certain negative way toward foreigners.

Of course, we can all agree that there are a lot of Japanese that indeed don't like and sometimes even hate foreigners, but I will do my best to really believe that they aren't coughing, spitting, bumping into me, etc. to get at me somehow.

Though I'm not truly ready to seriously believe this, I do agree that it will lead to a happier life overall.
That or you can always stun yourself with drugs.

Atta boy!

giphy.gif

Merry Christmas to you and to all! Lol

I find it offensive when Japanese people who are not Christians wish me, who they know am not Christian but Mike, a very merry Christmas.

I am going to start complaining about it everywhere and calling it a Merry Aggression.

I find it offensive when Japanese people who are not Christians wish me, who they know am not Christian but Mike, a very merry Christmas.

I am going to start complaining about it everywhere and calling it a Merry Aggression.

Whoa now, is my buddy, MikeH, channeling my other buddy, TokyoJoeBlow? Or have they exchanged personalities?

Merry Christmas to you and to all! Lol

As for me, I see it this way-most Japanese see it as a holiday and most Japanese seem to love celebrating holidays. For them it has nothing to do with religion.

That said, sorry it bugs you and...

Bah Humbug!

What’s that theory of how happiness is completely relative and internal? So no matter how great things are, if they are slightly less great than yesterday, then some people will be very unhappy. Or, if everything is very difficult, unpleasant and dire, but a very minor but good thing happens in the midst of all the shit, some people will be very happy. The key to happiness is perspective and proportion. Some people will find something to complain about no matter what. To all of you who are unhappy about spitting, slurping and coughing people around you, I say the problem is you, not them. You live in the most polite and considerate place on the planet. People will help you here if you need it. And they will leave you alone if you want them to. I challenge you to name someplace better in this respect. Can’t do it? Ok then STFU about the slurping a spitting and coughing. Unless someone actually spits on you of course. That’s a different story.

Reactions: F1guy2017
What’s that theory of how happiness is completely relative and internal? So no matter how great things are, if they are slightly less great than yesterday, then some people will be very unhappy. Or, if everything is very difficult, unpleasant and dire, but a very minor but good thing happens in the midst of all the shit, some people will be very happy. The key to happiness is perspective and proportion. Some people will find something to complain about no matter what. To all of you who are unhappy about spitting, slurping and coughing people around you, I say the problem is you, not them. You live in the most polite and considerate place on the planet. People will help you here if you need it. And they will leave you alone if you want them to. I challenge you to name someplace better in this respect. Can’t do it? Ok then STFU about the slurping a spitting and coughing. Unless someone actually spits on you of course. That’s a different story.

Wow, what a cheerful Christmas spirit you have...you don't sound too happy yourself...did you get bacon for Christmas or what?

If Japan is the most polite humans have to offer, then I guess I will hope for an alien visit one day and hope they are less prickish than us hairless apes.

And by the way, I was spit on by a cunt Ojisan and I even posted about it on here.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Wow, what a cheerful Christmas spirit you have...you don't sound too happy yourself...did you get bacon for Christmas or what?

If Japan is the most polite humans have to offer, then I guess I will hope for an alien visit one day and hope they are less prickish than us hairless apes.

And by the way, I was spit on by a cunt Ojisan and I even posted about it on here.

In Japan, they train them young. Remember that strange little girl that had the ill manners to stare at you? And you thought she might be a police decoy to catch child molesters...

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...ack-and-forth-outside-in-front-of-koban.9601/

In Japan, they train them young. Remember that strange little girl that had the ill manners to stare at you? And you thought she might be a police decoy to catch child molesters...

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...ack-and-forth-outside-in-front-of-koban.9601/

I start to believe that the Japanese population is just a huge conspiracy to harm TJB. We are at the end of times, generations and generations of Yamato people were engineered so that one day (soon, it seems) their descendants could all gather to accomplish this sinister mission.

Reactions: MikeH

Go to China. They spit on everything. All the time. On each other. On everything.