Guest viewing is limited

International Party?

and trying hard to compete or block foreign guys at the "international" party. Ridiculous.

I actually saw this. The really blatant attempts to cockblock me and my colleagues was soooo pathetic.
I'm sure he was very happy with the 45 year old he left with when it ended.

That's the point. How well do you know these women to talk so bad of them? We are all damaged a bit and that doesn't mean we cant find love and happiness.
Exactly! After all, the cinema and TV dramas are filled with damaged Alpha Male heroes seeking moments of comfort in their complicated lives. In real life, things aren't always as severe, but people will still seek happiness ...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
The international parties are often highly overrated, lots of exaggeration about any sexual escapades (as often few of any), and many Japanese women are overly defensive and paranoid.

Many xenophobic or jealous people/groups will speak badly about foreign men to scare the women going there, while at the same time and strangely, there is often a high percentage of Japanese guys coming. Sometimes under the presumption it's "easier" to get/meet women from there, and trying hard to compete or block foreign guys at the "international" party. Ridiculous.

It also depends on who is organizing the party and the location. Believe or not, some of the organizers are unbelievably anti-foreigner (have talked to such), and are just out to get money. Be careful of such. Those can be the odd parties full of Japanese guys acting strangely and Japanese women acting afraid of their shadow and full of fear, based on being told all kinds of horror stories and directed to simply "chat only" and not become friends with foreign guys. Some international parties also use "sakura" style women, who are friends of the organizer, and simply there to bait men and make the party appear to be good. Old Japanese style trick used at many bars.

How is that different from any other night game location? Clubs, bars, parties, etc. I've been cockblocked more at T2 than I ever had at an IP. Bars, I've never had an owner talk trash on me, but I've heard plenty of stories about it (from your post as well). Clubs also hire girls to come, as do DJ's, promoters, etc just to attract more business. Again, pretty much every single statement you've listed here can be applied to virtually every single club/bar out there, especially places like Muse, HUB, etc.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
i have only been to an international party once, when a friend of mine wanted to meet foreigners for some discussion about world politics (no joke, dude studies politics and philosophy), so i joined and was of course expecting the worst party ever...
in the end it wasnt even the sausage fest everybody expects it to be, i would say it was 40% women and 60% percent men, all between 20 and mid 40s, maybe some dudes have been late 40s...
we even got in touch with 2 girls pretty fast and there was no flirting, or anything like that involved... i might have just been lucky, though i guess thanks to my friend we had good company later...
as for the rest, sure my friend was probably the only person there naive enough to believe that there are people who are not looking for ons/sf/a partner, but to me it didnt seem much different from any other club...
i just tend not to go, because usually im in trouble pretty fast at events like this and i cant stand the music...

im also sure those parties dont have the best reputation, but thats also most of the time foreigners bashing other foreigners, which i never really understood... but apparently it is their japan and not mine, so who am i to say anything about it...
a former coworker explained his disdain for international parties to me years ago, his problem was that because the only thing that makes foreigners special is being foreign, otherwise they all have the same interests, hobbies, jobs and so on, so the more foreigners there are, the less possible it gets to score with japanese women, to which i replied, that i would be very happy to have a foreign friend, who shares remotely the same taste and the same interests and that he should be glad to meet like minded people... looks like some people are happy enough already and prefer to remain on their cloud...

so at the end of the day i also think those parties are not as bad as they think for most people and its maybe also hit and miss...
good advice from solong, though, if you manage to be on one of the horrible ones, just practise and try somewhere else...

You seem so laid back that you don't bother with capital letters!

How is that different from any other night game location? Clubs, bars, parties, etc. I've been cockblocked more at T2 than I ever had at an IP. Bars, I've never had an owner talk trash on me, but I've heard plenty of stories about it (from your post as well). Clubs also hire girls to come, as do DJ's, promoters, etc just to attract more business. Again, pretty much every single statement you've listed here can be applied to virtually every single club/bar out there, especially places like Muse, HUB, etc.
The point I was making is that once you understand how and are comfortable with approaching and talking to Japanese women, that you can apply this anywhere! You are no longer limited to or feel you need any International Parties (or paying them). You are a warrior/freelancer who can go out on his own, without help or any special conditions.

And yes, you can be successful at an International Party and fail at a club or elsewhere, or the reverse. But you have to understand that International Parties are primarily serving the benefit and pockets of the organizers, not you. Orgainizers are about getting paid, that they care if you get laid or meet women to go on dates with, not so much. So, the International Parties (in my opinion) are more beneficial as a step in the learning process of getting good, not the "be all, end all" of meeting Japanese women.

It's not to say that one location or circumstance is supremely better than another, but rather you can win with women anywhere. You don't need to go to any special place, but rather you are opportunistic and adaptable in general. When you see an opportunity, you go for it, no matter where. Those are the traits of a good PUA.

Reactions: DireWolf98
That's the point. How well do you know these women to talk so bad of them? We are all damaged a bit and that doesn't mean we cant find love and happiness.
Went heels to Jesus on all of them. It works the other way as well: a guy who can't make friends with other men has some real problems. :wacky::hungover:

I think we're not talking about the same thing, so let's use a different description: batshit crazy.

I went to a couple international parties this year, and man, the quality has really dropped compared to a few years ago.

Gaitomo can be hit or miss, but 2 or 3 years ago, most of the parties were at least nomihodai. Now, most of the parties require you to pay 500 yen for absolute crap quality cocktails and nearbeer.

As many others have pointed out as well, most of the people at these parties are Japanese guys who are there to cockblock gaijin. They have no interest in talking to foreigners, and are instead there to pick up Japanese women. Even if they charge the Japanese guys a higher entrance fee, it's still apparently cheaper than a lot of parties put on for Japanese singles.

oh it is to meet japanese women ? is there international parties to meet international girls in japan ?

You are unlikely to encounter many foreign girls at "International Parties" like Gaitomo or Cocoya - where there are differing prices for foreigners, japanese women, and japanese men. I have been Chinese and Korean girls at such parties, but it's very rare to see non-Asian women there. Gaitomo aggressively markets itself in Japanese, so most party-goers are Japanese.

Events that are mostly advertised in English - such as student parties, Meetup.com stuff, or Tokyo Pub Crawl - are more likely to have women from a variety of countries. But those parties are much less about finding romance. A lot of the people there are already in relationships.

I know its late to bump this thread but I thought I may share. I know nothing about pickup and was an AFC all my life, just one college girlfriend and then not a single fuck for YEARS. I went to japan ealier this year and decided to change that, I even paid for the first time to check if my cock still works (my report about Tobita shinchi)

I went to a lot of international parties during that trip, mostly whynot in osaka, and gaitomo in tokyo

For my next trip I wanted to be prepared so for the first time I researched about PUA, and I noticed WOW. I could have disguise my awkwardness with "being foreigner" and actually scored multiple times in that trip! I kiss-closed several girls and got so many signs of interests that I didn't detect that time (I got along with a 21yo gorgeous MODEL that literally grabbed and rubbed my hand in her inner thighs -like when you warm your hands in winter, but with MY hands- and even took her to a second bar when some other dude entertained her friend... now with all the things I learned, that was a quite solid chance to drag her to an hotel. (about that case, I got a second date where I totally blew it up, and now I only have her modelling instagram to see the sweet cake I missed).

I discovered back then that in those kind of parties, mostly for the mood and alcohol, I could kiss-close naturally (again, zero knowledge of PUA and not a bragging, I may have kissed 4 girls in 20 of those parties which I think is low for all the action I saw taking place).

I don't know how much of the things I'm reading now apply to japan (I mean, getting numbers or emails in japan certainly doesn't mean the same here, every chick just spits out their LINE in those huge lets-interchange-line! circles and you can easyly get 300 contacts in a weekend and noone replies back), still, I saw a lot of girls getting dragged of, a lot of others directly to hotels (girls i befriended and later told me).
Those parties are always the same, the gaijin dudes are all there for the same objective. I'm not different, but I didn't knew the game. now I know all the times those huge-old americans were cockblocking me and all the chances I missed.
The japanese guys are all really creepy. They seem nice, but act so awkward (says someone who is awkward himself) that scares the hell out of the young chicks.y

Whynot parties are mostly nomihodai and the girls clearly get drunk easily (again, how many chances I missed...)
Gaitomo on the other hand, can get really expensive and as the girls don't drink too much they keep paranoic longer.

Still I got my first ons ever on a gaitomo party. Me, a AFC who only had sex with three woman and two of those were paid. A 22yo cute energetic girl that was alone at a gaitomo party in omotesando. We went to an izakaya in a group of 5, then when we split I managed to convinced her to go to a karaoke near my place. She got drunk in the karaoke and I took her to my airbnb where she passed out (I was too of a gentlemen to try anything); yet the next morney we did it and later went on 3 more dates, once which ended in a rabuho otomari.

If a loser and awkward AFC like me could get so many chances and even score a ons for the first time being as I am, I think those parties are a good place to start, since get a free boost just for being foreigner. Just be aware of other dudes stealing your girl and repel Japanese guys from scaring them.

I'm going again this winter to put in practice all my research. My first aim will be these gaitomo and whynot parties, since it seems an easy field to start, but which others do you know? I'll basically spend all my trip in meeting women and building up my confidence.