JAV star

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a troll, i am just excited about my prospects of meeting akiyama san
I think I understand now.

To be fair, it is my dream to get into the loins of Faleno Star JAV model Ami Tokita. One look at her oh-face with me railing her, and I seriously would die a happy man. But I am pretty sure that is never going to happen.

As long as you are aware that this meeting of yours is never going to happen, I see nothing wrong with imagining it being possible.

In that regard, and no joke, I recommend not calling the shop and keeping the dream alive.

Last edited:
How do I prove that? Can I take a pic and post it here?
Please, for the love of all that is sacred (which isn't much), do not even hint that a camera is on/in/around your field of existence if by some outstanding miracle you book this lady.

Just write a review with pictures of booking confirmation. Review section needs more contributions.
A booking confirmation can be somewhat easy to fake if its online. A ryoushuusho is not so easy to fake, especially with the hanko mark.

Please go through all of that effort to make us believe you, and gain nothing in the process.

To be fair, it is my dream to get into the loins of Faleno Star JAV model Ami Tokita. One look at her oh-face with me railing her, and I seriously would die a happy man. But I am pretty sure that is never going to happen.
30 years ago my dream was Heather Hunter, I do not nurture that dream any longer since she is older now so I am a lost cause. Then again I doubt reality will beat that dream.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
30 years ago my dream was Heather Hunter, I do not nurture that dream any longer since she is older now so I am a lost cause. Then again I doubt reality will beat that dream.
Ahem...we all know what you were REALLY doing 30 years ago...
Food GIF

Ahem...we all know what you were REALLY doing 30 years ago...
Food GIF

But then again that cinnamon bun does look like a Heather Hunter doppelgänger.

Reactions: Cinnabums

Her video with her hubby titled Ancient Asian Sex Secrets has given me more orgasms than some of my girlfriends I have dated for years.

Her video with her hubby titled Ancient Asian Sex Secrets has given me more orgasms than some of my girlfriends I have dated for years.
That just simply cannot be possible now, given that you the Archpenis of your Church.

Inasmuch, the clergy have been waiting for your latest sermon on burning this woman at the stake for causing you years of self-incriminating sin.

Reactions: MikeH
Hmmmm...I guess this is something I need to find.

That was easy.....

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I’m back. I’ve learned my lesson and I sincerely want to meet akiyama-san. I know she doesn’t see foreigners. Is there any chance that I can just pay to tora and meet her as a fan? No hanky panky. I speak no Japanese but I think google translate will help. I know it sounds silly but I hope that this is possible.

• Haha
Reactions: corgiesiao
Hi guys,
I’m back. I’ve learned my lesson and I sincerely want to meet akiyama-san. I know she doesn’t see foreigners. Is there any chance that I can just pay to tora and meet her as a fan? No hanky panky. I speak no Japanese but I think google translate will help. I know it sounds silly but I hope that this is possible.
Seriously, give it the flying fuck up.

1672321266053.png

Hi guys,
I don't know her and don't know what she is doing at the moment......but if she is still active, don't most JAV stars have meet and greet events where you pay a few bucks to get her Bluerays signed while drooling all over them? 🤣

It is actually insane to me just how many threads I have found and how many people I've seen who posted similar type of shit. "This shop has girl X I really wanna see but it says the shop/the girl doesn't see foreigners. Can't I somehow still get my dick in there somehow?"

Even if this is a troll, a lot of the other ones aren't. Just get over it. You ain't meeting this woman, I am never going to fuck a single 20 year old twin-tailed beauty off the streets of Harajuku, Lebron James will never be the GOAT and Putin will never take Ukraine. Let it go.

It is actually insane to me just how many threads I have found and how many people I've seen who posted similar type of shit. "This shop has girl X I really wanna see but it says the shop/the girl doesn't see foreigners. Can't I somehow still get my dick in there somehow?"

Even if this is a troll, a lot of the other ones aren't. Just get over it. You ain't meeting this woman, I am never going to fuck a single 20 year old twin-tailed beauty off the streets of Harajuku, Lebron James will never be the GOAT and Putin will never take Ukraine. Let it go.

I think it never helps to fetishize about certain persons......makes things super difficult and probably not worthwhile. Just take things easy. I think you can't force things like that or even if you can it won't be worth it.

Lol, once I got in the situation that I stumbled upon a smaller JAV starlet I knew working at a bar just by fucking accident.....got whipped a few times by her in the staircase (I am not into this and still don't know why the fuck but I was fucking wasted)....and this was for sure the most harmless thing this evening. Kabukicho has fucking insane bars :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxblack
Hi guys,

Who needs comedy clubs when you can get all your entertainment from the internet?

I find that the people in this forum can be very unfriendly and unhelpful. If people ask simple question that is already posted somewhere in this forum, they will be lambasted for not using the search function. For me, I’m getting roasted here for asking a genuine question as a fan. 😒

Who needs comedy clubs when you can get all your entertainment from the internet?
You are probably a useless guy who hides behind the veil of anonymity on the internet.let’s trash if out in real life, show some real balls. Else keep your useless comments to yourself.

I find that the people in this forum can be very unfriendly and unhelpful. If people ask simple question that is already posted somewhere in this forum, they will be lambasted for not using the search function. For me, I’m getting roasted here for asking a genuine question as a fan. 😒
Everybody here gets roasted first for asking some naïve questions.......

Most people here on the forum grew up during a time where nobody cared too much. I think if you can't stomach some stupid responses you are wrong here........this is no feel-good-club, just guys talking shit without holding back too much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.