JAV star

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are in the trend of leaving our two cents, let me leave mine also, about the forum in general. It probably wont be very popular, and it doesnt really apply to this specific thread as all the regulars have been very informative to this OP.

Just in general this forum is indeed very exclusive and operates as a clique. There is indeed a ton of useful information in the threads, but to the average user who either doesn't have the time to forage through all the layers, or is unwilling to, the general reaction from the regulars tends to be very negative. Just because everyone else had to pay their dues and delve deep into all the threads does not necessarily mean everyone should have to in order to get their information. That is a very old fashioned way of thought thats usually prevalent in more archaic and stubborn mental thought.

I equate that to the traditionalist die hard baseball fans that follow the unwritten rules and believe that any young player who celebrates a homerun with a batflip immediately needs to be thrown a 100mph pitch to the back on his next at bat.

It should be be quite ok for people to ask questions that have been asked 100 times before, because quite frankly, using a thread format for information is, quite frankly, a highly inefficient method for garnering user specific information. Its almost 2023. Information can be categorized in a much user friendly UX.

However, I do understand, that contrary to what the website pretends to be, an informative knowlege trove on a specific topic, it first and foremost behaves as a gathering place for previously mentioned clique, whom guard the entrance to the sanctuary as Cerberus would guard the underworld and no one gets to pass without having taken the same steps as all its exclusive predecessors.

The thought that you HAVE to learn Japanese and pay your dues in order to partake in its recreational activities just because you had to is a dangerous thought because it means you have conformed to the Japanese way of thinking. Respecting the local way of thought is different from adopting that same thought as your own. Especially since the origin of the thought originated in racism.

I just say this, as we enter 2023, in hopes that everyone is a little nicer to everyone else. A little more open minded about everything in general even as we age and get more stubborn. The Japanese people, are very accommodating to foreigners yet i feel that sometimes this forum, comprised mainly of foreigners, could also try harder to show newcomers more respect also.

1672405223426.gif

May you all have a happy ending and happy beginning. If you time it right, it could be at the same time.

Reactions: Sudsy
If we are in the trend of leaving our two cents, let me leave mine also, about the forum in general. It probably wont be very popular, and it doesnt really apply to this specific thread as all the regulars have been very informative to this OP.

Just in general this forum is indeed very exclusive and operates as a clique. There is indeed a ton of useful information in the threads, but to the average user who either doesn't have the time to forage through all the layers, or is unwilling to, the general reaction from the regulars tends to be very negative. Just because everyone else had to pay their dues and delve deep into all the threads does not necessarily mean everyone should have to in order to get their information. That is a very old fashioned way of thought thats usually prevalent in more archaic and stubborn mental thought.

I equate that to the traditionalist die hard baseball fans that follow the unwritten rules and believe that any young player who celebrates a homerun with a batflip immediately needs to be thrown a 100mph pitch to the back on his next at bat.

It should be be quite ok for people to ask questions that have been asked 100 times before, because quite frankly, using a thread format for information is, quite frankly, a highly inefficient method for garnering user specific information. Its almost 2023. Information can be categorized in a much user friendly UX.

However, I do understand, that contrary to what the website pretends to be, an informative knowlege trove on a specific topic, it first and foremost behaves as a gathering place for previously mentioned clique, whom guard the entrance to the sanctuary as Cerberus would guard the underworld and no one gets to pass without having taken the same steps as all its exclusive predecessors.

The thought that you HAVE to learn Japanese and pay your dues in order to partake in its recreational activities just because you had to is a dangerous thought because it means you have conformed to the Japanese way of thinking. Respecting the local way of thought is different from adopting that same thought as your own. Especially since the origin of the thought originated in racism.

I just say this, as we enter 2023, in hopes that everyone is a little nicer to everyone else. A little more open minded about everything in general even as we age and get more stubborn. The Japanese people, are very accommodating to foreigners yet i feel that sometimes this forum, comprised mainly of foreigners, could also try harder to show newcomers more respect also.
I was right there with you up until your 5th "paragraph". First of all: Cerberus is a very nice dog, deserves all the cuddles.

Second, yeah, I also think a lot of the thinking on this board is due to age and old-ass mentality. There's the same sort of gatekeeping attitude here that other Japan expat communities have about them, which is always weird to see but it is what it is. I don't agree with the notion of "I HAD TO DO IT THE HARD WAY, SO DO IT TOO" but you ain't going to change 50+ year old's thinking (if you do, congrats and that's a cool 50+ year old), so best to just read reviews, be realistic, learn some Japanese and try shit yourself. Occasionally one of the regulars here will help a newbie out if they're not behaving like idiots, so it's not all doom and gloom.

Reactions: nerdynerd
Occasionally one of the regulars here will help a newbie out if they're not behaving like idiots, so it's not all doom and gloom.
Many times actually, I even took one guy I didn't know to soap land and I also called soap lands for someone else who had manners and did the diligent homework first.

I have gotten plenty of help as I am still a newbie and love to help well-mannered peeps out.

You were saying something about "inclusion"? Allow me to retort....
There is indeed a ton of useful information in the threads, but to the average user who either doesn't have the time to forage through all the layers, or is unwilling to, the general reaction from the regulars tends to be very negative. Just because everyone else had to pay their dues and delve deep into all the threads does not necessarily mean everyone should have to in order to get their information. That is a very old fashioned way of thought thats usually prevalent in more archaic and stubborn mental thought.

We're asking you to use the search bar in the upper right (on PC) or at the top of the screen (in mobile), not move the rock of sisyphus.

No, it should not be OK to ask repeats of questions that are frequently asked and easily searched. And if you don't like the organisational format, you're welcome to write something new. Forum's been going more than a decade as is.

The "clique" is not guarding anything, we're telling you to do the bare minimum of research. Everyone is perfectly helpful to those who come with questions based on what they've read and things they've tried. We just don't appreciate people who come here expecting us to do everything but hold their dick and guide it in.

Guess what? You want access to certain shops, you have to learn Japanese. It isn't the TAG old guard that decided that - it's the fact that you are in Japan, and most places don't employ people who can speak or understand English.

Nobody gives a rat's ass if you "pay your dues" - the objections you see from us are to the numbskulls who try to game the system and memorise minimal vocab to try to get past the door. You need to understand that these jerkoffs get ALL foreigners banned from shops. It's not just a case of them getting kicked out and trying something up the road - they've ruined entire venues. And none of this is racist - it doesn't matter what race or creed you are, if you're in Japan, you need to learn Japanese to gain access to most local P4P options. Totally egalitarian in that respect.

Gotta be honest, every time I encounter a self entitled brat like you, I'm a lot less inclined to become "nicer". You want respect? Show respect. Respect is earned, not given.

Occasionally one of the regulars here will help a newbie out if they're not behaving like idiots
To my recollection, you don't act like one at all - despite being a fairly new member and a WHV arrival. You've always asked fairly intelligent questions when you ask, and I think you've mostly gotten good responses.

People would do well to emulate your example.

And I'm not always a dreamcrusher - I've gotten plenty of TAG regs into places. I just don't post about it....

Gotta be honest, every time I encounter a self entitled brat like you, I'm a lot less inclined to become "nicer". You want respect? Show respect. Respect is earned, not given.
Word!
And I'm not always a dreamcrusher - I've gotten plenty of TAG regs into places. I just don't post about it....
Sorry, I have the bragging rights.
No, honestly I am just still a newbie and too excited to keep quiet.

Just in general this forum is indeed very exclusive and operates as a clique. There is indeed a ton of useful information in the threads, but to the average user who either doesn't have the time to forage through all the layers, or is unwilling to, the general reaction from the regulars tends to be very negative.
Personally, I try to at least be civil because (i) this place is a melting pot, people from all over, different backgrounds and cultures. We communicate differently. (ii) It's a forum, I can't see/hear your body language, voice tone/inflections, etc. Therefore I try to assume neutral intent. (iii) we all have bad days sometimes, or sometimes we think we wrote something in a normal way but it looks hostile in hindsight

However, if someone doesn't have time to "forage" or is unwilling to I suggest they don't p4p until they are willing to do so. P4p is a highly personalised activity, what is fun for one person may be horrible for another. I don't say this as a gatekeeper (I haven't been here that long). I just think it sets a bad precedent. Once a place starts spoonfeeding answers, it goes downhill.

Example:
A: I want to pay for sex in Tokyo? Any tips?
B: Yeah, go to this website called T.A.G. You don't need to do anything! They will set you up, tell them the kind of girl and action you want, sit back and relax. The boomers there will do everything for you!

It's not only this forum, consider a school/university. Students who have been spoonfed all their lives get slaughtered when they ask a question, expecting a yes/no response and instead get asked a question by the instructor. The intention is to stimulate their thinking, but those students get frustrated that a direct answer isn't given and they need to spend time and effort to gasp think for themselves.

Similar situations exist in the workplace or any of our other hobbies, if we depend too much on one source for help/all the answers... one day when they are not around, our metaphorical ship is sunk.

My personal expectations are 3 things, well developed (1) critical thinking, (2) common sense, (3) situational awareness.
Things like street smarts, time management, making educated guesses, etc. can be parked under one of the three. Regardless of your vocation and background, you need those 3 things to navigate life decently well.

We're asking you to use the search bar in the upper right (on PC) or at the top of the screen (in mobile), not move the rock of sisyphus.

My dear Sudsy. Let's try not to make it personal and more of an open dialogue. I understand you are defending something you love and has been consistent for "decade or so". But if that is the argument for anything, then where will there ever be progress? I've seen this "use the search bar" answer posted many times, but you do understand that most of the answers that pull up via the search bar is not only clunky, but also in most cases severely outdated. In this day and age where everything is constantly changing, there is no way for a first time visitor to validate whether the information provided is even remotely relevant anymore.

The "clique" is not guarding anything, we're telling you to do the bare minimum of research. Everyone is perfectly helpful to those who come with questions based on what they've read and things they've tried. We just don't appreciate people who come here expecting us to do everything but hold their dick and guide it in.

If you are the in the group that asks for the "bare minimum research" then my post does not really apply to you, as I agree on that and it is common sense. I'm alluding more to those that answer "go study Japanese and learn the language" as that is much more than the bare minimum.

You need to understand that these jerkoffs get ALL foreigners banned from shops. It's not just a case of them getting kicked out and trying something up the road - they've ruined entire venues. And none of this is racist - it doesn't matter what race or creed you are, if you're in Japan, you need to learn Japanese to gain access to most local P4P options. Totally egalitarian in that respect.

Yes, you are correct. Realistically, that does happen, but where you are mistaken that "none of this is racist" . It is indeed racist. Its entirely, severely and completely racist. In fact, it is the actual definition of racism. The fact that you don't see that is what disturbs me. When a select minority few behave badly, and the store decides to ban all the races that are not their own. By definition, that is racism. And by you pointing the blame on the select few that did ruin it for your own need makes you selfish and a passive condoner of racism. I am sorry that the Japanese racist behavior inconveniences you. It is a reality that this happens, but you're pointing the finger at the wrong transgressor.

Gotta be honest, every time I encounter a self entitled brat like you, I'm a lot less inclined to become "nicer". You want respect? Show respect. Respect is earned, not given

Not sure where you would get self entitled from that, but regardless, I'm pretty sure most of the one line inquiries people posted didn't really deserve to get blasted as they regularly do. Did they not show enough respect? How do people know they didn't try the search function first and found their answers outdated before getting blasted by a select few toxic people.

I'm alluding more to those that answer "go study Japanese and learn the language" as that is much more than the bare minimum.
I'm also very much part of the group that says this, and we mean it - for most venues, it is a necessity, and you further have the necessity of communication with the actual provider if you want any kind of a decent session. If you want to engage in P4P in Japan, learn the language, and you will find the playing field rapidly expanded.

Yes, you are correct. Realistically, that does happen, but where you are mistaken that "none of this is racist" . It is indeed racist. Its entirely, severely and completely racist. In fact, it is the actual definition of racism. The fact that you don't see that is what disturbs me. When a select minority few behave badly, and the store decides to ban all the races that are not their own. By definition, that is racism. And by you pointing the blame on the select few that did ruin it for your own need makes you selfish and a passive condoner of racism. I am sorry that the Japanese racist behavior inconveniences you. It is a reality that this happens, but you're pointing the finger at the wrong transgressor.
Nice redirection. The key here is that in your original post you were low key accusing the board regs of being racist. Now you're high key accusing us of being Uncle Toms.

Nobody here has ever said they agree with shop exclusionary policies, at most we understand why they exist, and what can trigger a shop to re-enact them. We are giving you the practical advice to overcome them when we say you need to learn Japanese, and ain't none of us being racists there. I don't care if you're a Sarawakian on his first trip out of Borneo, a London financier who was born in Kingston, or an Indian gold trader from Chennai, language ability trumps race here. And yes, we tell people not to fuck it up for the rest of us - but again, not racist, because any one of you can simply put in the time to learn basic Japanese.
Not sure where you would get self entitled from that, but regardless, I'm pretty sure most of the one line inquiries people posted didn't really deserve to get blasted as they regularly do. Did they not show enough respect? How do people know they didn't try the search function first and found their answers outdated before getting blasted by a select few toxic people.

Self entitled? You're essentially demanding the board core assist the lazy and unwilling.

And if you think we're savage, try asking an unresearched question in my Friday wrap meeting. The junior managers will react like the Dilophosaurus from Jurassic park - they'll spit venom and then devour you alive.

And how did we know? We know because anyone that did their research wouldn't ask such a question.

There is indeed a ton of useful information in the threads, but to the average user who either doesn't have the time to forage through all the layers, or is unwilling to, the general reaction from the regulars tends to be very negative.
It should be be quite ok for people to ask questions that have been asked 100 times before
“or is unwilling to” ← stuff like this is why LMGTFY became a meme. Yes, this isn’t google, but the concept is the same. Use the search bar and at least try a little bit.

If the answer is repeated 100 times, then using the search is FASTER and arguably easier than asking again and waiting for a response.

The thought that you HAVE to learn Japanese and pay your dues in order to partake in its recreational activities just because you had to
If you stick to non-japanese speaking foreign friendly providers, shops, and recommendations, no you don’t NEED to learn Japanese. But if you want to get into someplace Japanese speaking only allowed, then yes you do.

We aren’t the ones gatekeeping this, this isn’t the Reddit Japanese language learning community. Lol. The shops gate keep this. Yes it’s racist, yes it sucks, what’re you gonna do about it? Be another Debito?

If you want to open more doors and more options, then yes you need to learn the language. And I say this as someone who is currently learning the language in my old age and actually seeing more and more doors open up as my speaking ability improves. I went from barely able to communicate with the provider in Japanese when I started P4P, to very broken Japanese conversations, to less broken more natural convos (I’m very much only intermediate level still) and now depending on the front guys, I can pass as native since supposedly my pronunciation is fine and my image is japanesey (unless I specifically mention my gaijinity or don’t understand some of their words) and can get into some places without gaijin tax and don’t have available girls’ cards removed in front of me anymore. More shop options, more provider options, better and better experiences overall.

People are free to leave those doors closed if they wish.

Let me clarify. If someone asks a question on the forum about how to do something, and your answer is "learn Japanese and it will unlock more doors for you". I always cringe and whisper under my breath, "Thank you Mr. Obvious." Who doesn't know that? That's common sense in anything you do. So by giving that answer, you have provided absolutely zero value. They are asking that question probably because that isn't an option for them. Surprisingly learning an entire language isn't an option for most people. (I am not speaking on my behalf btw as I am blessed to have come here in the 80s and can pass for a local linguistically and physically.

Maybe a bad analogy but somewhat similar is if someone asked a cooking forum how to make an apple pie and the group condescendingly tells the person that they should learn to bake. Really?

I feel like if that's going to be the answer, its better to just stay quiet and let the few kind hearted people that actually want to help, provide an answer. But usually before that happens, the gatekeepers will slam the door in their face so that they never want to check the forum again.

Very concerning that people are suggesting they are entitled to and deserving of anything here. Last time I checked there are no fees and everyone is volunteering their own time and effort. For someone to not put in any time or effort on their own and instead punt their basic questions is bs. And lord forbid learning the language and customs of the country you intend to play in.

Enough also with the racist bs. That any woman should not have a choice as to who they have intimate relations with - whatever that criteria is - is barbaric. Could say that shop policy is a different animal but there is often a correlation. Many ladies will work at SLs which do not accept foreign customers because of that policy. Focus on the racism where you come from. Once you resolve that, then come live here and then comment.

In that regard, I perceive much of the conflict here to be between residents who actually give a shit about Japan and sex tourists just wanting to come over and dump a load because no one will help them with that where they are coming from. Yeah most residents aren’t gonna like you.

I'm alluding more to those that answer "go study Japanese and learn the language" as that is much more than the bare minimum.

When you're in a foreign country and you want to interact with its people/culture in any sort of substantive way, should you not be prepared to be able to communicate with people in their language? You don't need to know everything, but what if there's a problem? If I am about to put my cock in the mouth of a stranger who doesn't speak my language, I sure as hell want to know a couple of helpful phrases in theirs. Japan might seem like the world's safest playground, but that isn't the case when it comes to adult entertainment.

Maybe it's more than the bare minimum, but the fact of the matter is that if people want something that feels "authentic" (or at the very least, not intended explicitly for tourists), you've got to make the sacrifice or accept the loss. Almost every single day in this forum, there are guys asking how they can get by without making the sacrifice or accepting the loss. That's why pretty much every experienced punter here recommends learning the language. If you don't want to learn the language (justifiably, as it's a big investment), then accept things the way they are and keep it moving.

And, yeah, there is a knock-on effect of when you have a hammer (or a JLPT certification), every problem looks like a nail (or a language test). Still, though, as almost anyone here can attest, once you are generally proficient in the language, you can see all the opportunities that opened up to you as opposed to when you couldn't communicate, and there are a lot of them.

When you're in a foreign country and you want to interact with its people/culture in any sort of substantive way, should you not be prepared to be able to communicate with people in their language? You don't need to know everything, but what if there's a problem? If I am about to put my cock in the mouth of a stranger who doesn't speak my language, I sure as hell want to know a couple of helpful phrases in theirs. Japan might seem like the world's safest playground, but that isn't the case when it comes to adult entertainment.

OK, If that holds true, How many people in this forum has had their c"ck in a girl's mouth in Korea? Thailand? Indonesia? I will begin testing all your fluency in those languages as I speak those also. I happen to be a super nerd so I do my due diligence more than anyone probably, so when I say, you shouldn't HAVE to learn the language to partake, I'm not speaking from a entitled perspective. If you've also partaken in such pleasures in those countries that you don't speak the language of, you should all be ashamed...

So I'm saying, stop sitting on your high horse because you came here and learned to speak the language. Good for you. It will help you in life, but stop the endless berating on people that don't walk the same path.

• Haha
Reactions: corgiesiao
OK, If that holds true, How many people in this forum has had their c"ck in a girl's mouth in Korea? Thailand? Indonesia? I will begin testing all your fluency in those languages as I speak those also. I happen to be a super nerd so I do my due diligence more than anyone probably, so when I say, you shouldn't HAVE to learn the language to partake, I'm not speaking from a entitled perspective. If you've also partaken in such pleasures in those countries that you don't speak the language of, you should all be ashamed...

So I'm saying, stop sitting on your high horse because you came here and learned to speak the language. Good for you. It will help you in life, but stop the endless berating on people that don't walk the same path.

Personally, I have not partaken (and have no interest) in sex tourism in a place where I don't speak the language. Similarly, there are multiple places in Japan that cater to clients who are not proficient in the language. But when people ask how they can get into a store that doesn't fit that profile, what else is there to say? There's one main path to get their goal, if they won't follow it, that's the end of the road as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: nerdynerd

That is a joke analogy. There is no other sex industry on earth that emphasizes language proficiency as much as Japan simply because 1) They have more than enough local populace to sustain the industry unlike Thailand 2) Japanese fuzoko industry is still largely xenophobic like it or not.

"so when I say, you shouldn't HAVE to learn the language to partake, I'm not speaking from a entitled perspective"

You know this whole argument started from "Hey I want to bang this AV chick so can i skip this language check BS and show her my dough" right? Why not instead of dissing the members here for being dicks, go ask the people in charge or even the girls themselves why they need to be so xenophobic of gaijins when dough is just dough? You ARE still talking from an entitled perspective or too clueless about this whole thing so give it a fucking break.

You know this whole argument started from "Hey I want to bang this AV chick so can i skip this language check BS and show her my dough" right? Why not instead of dissing the members here for being dicks, go ask the people in charge or even the girls themselves why they need to be so xenophobic of gaijins when dough is just dough? You ARE still talking from an entitled perspective or too clueless about this whole thing so give it a fucking break.

I did state that it really doesn't apply to this thread well. You are right. My comment was more in reference to all the posts in general.

I already have "ask the people in charge or even the girls themselves why they need to be so xenophobic of gaijins" and a lot of them have already told me. I know why deep down a majority of Japanese are racist. I am not "talking from an entitled perspective or too clueless". The Japanese, like many nationalities, perceive themselves as a superior race. They have throughout history. When they conquered Korea and China, they made them learn Japanese in schools. They raped the women. They believed that their emperor is a god. Do you think this all changes in one generation? Even if each individual here in Japan denies being racist, its still heavily embedded in their culture. Respecting a culture by learning it is one thing, but by condemning everyone for not learning the language just because the stores behave in a racist manner, you are reciprocating that same racist behavior onto others. Do you know why half the time the Japanese men don't want foreigners in their establishments? Its because they don't want foreigners to bang their girls. All the other reasons you might hear might be why the GIRLS themselves don't want to deal with foreign customers. But most of the time you get rejected by the men even before the women. How do I know this? They think I'm Japanese so the men working at the establishments that I befriend tell me this. So please don't lecture me about an entitled perspective because it is probably you who are really clueless by propagating and perpetuating their racist behavior onto others.

Since this thread blew up, just a few cents of my own:

I joined this forum in 2019 clueless about p4p. I immediately knew from the environment that there was some serious information here and I was going to have to do research to get to the bottom of it. If you look at my posting history, I was never, not even ONCE harshly treated by any member here. From the very start I posted with the idea that I needed to contribute in order to receive.

So…why the fuck is it so hard for new folks here to do that? Yes, I had Japanese ability from the get go, but I started at joints like Jan Jan—which will take you in even if you cannot physically speak as you will be screaming in horror anyway—so I did my best to learn with what little I understood.

I let my dick be massaged by ghouls and wraiths for a year before I started delving deeper, and honestly, really think the lot of douchebags and fuckfaces who come here with a “mah dik is so big ERMAHGERD Japanese pussy pleez” attitude should spend longer in that shop of horrors than I did. I learned how much I needed to respect the hard working ladies there probably a lot longer than I needed to, but seeing all these new visitors with an attitude I honestly believe Chris should shut everyone out of all p4p information until they’ve fucked the mouth of a demon a dozen times.

That said, I will also defend our old guard here. Many of them respond the way they do because they have spent decades hearings the same horror stories about foreigners from their favorite providers. All of us young fucks get this ridiculous sense of entitlement, believing for some insane reason that we should be allowed to put our filthy cocks into women like they are objects on equal terms with a man coming from their own culture. For the umpteenth time, she is NOT an inanimate object. She is NOT a water fountain, or a bathroom. She is NOT a bus or a gentrified neighborhood. It’s HER BODY. If you cannot deal with this, you deserve every single bit of nasty criticism in this fucking thread.

Most importantly, I am going to say something really cruel: If you cannot speak Japanese, you really should not be playing with anyone who does not comfortably speak English. You should consider it a chance miracle that some wonderful woman is looking past a potentially terrifying situation and communicating to you through Google Translate, and no matter how many 10k notes you drop you should be humble as fuck. This is an intimate business with people in it who come from all walks of life; it cannot be compared to most others and has a lot of issues being legalized precisely because of this. There is no gatekeeping done by anybody here, because the gate is one’s own ability to speak a foreign language. The lot of us who studied are just shrugging while you blame us for not pampering you. If you have no passion to learn Japanese, you have no passion to understand your companion, and if you can’t find someone English capable to satisfy you put whatever fucking passion you DO have into your right hand and shoot it all over yourself.

I need to stop here before I make myself more upset. Sorry, not sorry if I offended you but reading this shit makes me fearful for the wonderful women I met this year that made my life better. What a way to end the fucking year…

Edit: Toning down language. Probably will a few more times cause I know some great people here who don’t have good Japanese that do well by the community and don’t intend to implicate them with the self-righteous.

Last edited:
It's funny though, we get these quiet requests via email asking for introductions to shops like this, but of course we don't do this for anyone, ever.
What's even more interesting is the level of shock when we explain that there's no vaginal sex included in these bookings that they are out to get.
Most common reply - "Surely there must be some sex involved, she's a JAV star afterall." << I can see how someone may come to that conclusion, but porn/jav =/= delivery health, etc.

So many people don't think the rules apply to them. :(
Their site has a different price set for foreigners... but it's very expensive. 50,000 for 60min. 😕 not worth it. Smh.

I for one would easily admit if I was wrong and quietly withdraw for a period of time and possible make a quiet return later on with another attitude.

Fencing like an idiot when your beat doesn't help you.

Last edited:
So please don't lecture me about an entitled perspective because it is probably you who are really clueless by propagating and perpetuating their racist behavior onto others.
Fuck me I thought OP was being a obnoxious ignorant pig, you make him look like Mahatma Gandhi in comparison.

BTW you are confusing xenophobia with racism, go do some fucking research. When you are a guest in Rome and trying to abide by their rules and regulation, isn't condoning racism. By understanding you can't change shit in their culture and not imposing your own self centered viewpoint isn't racism. By contrast you sound like fucking Columbus when he first sees savages in America and decided these backward swines need education by bashing their babies on rocks and raping their women.

Do yourself a favour and really stop patronizing Japanese fuzoku industry and this board if you really detest their so-called racism.

Reactions: MikeH and Airnest
Status
Not open for further replies.