Guest viewing is limited

Kawasaki and Yokohama Soapland Resource and Discussion Thread

At least for me, the only times I’ve been told gaijin NG is because it’s store policy (Club KG and Natural Princess) but the provider is seemingly okay with me. I got backups to my backups, so it doesn’t feel as bad

Added Kabuto( ) to Kawasaki spreadsheet, open in February next year, bathing fee for 120 minutes is 33,000 and all other information is sparse at the moment. Did some more checking, seems to be same owners as Muteki in Minamicho in Kawasaki.
In old Saikas facilitys
View attachment 23450

Did also update the price on a number of shops.
New sign on the building!
P_20240111_090426.jpg

P_20240111_090435.jpg

Last edited:
I get asked if I am a foreigner each and every time I visit a new establishment. My Japanese is about JLPT 3 level. I look Asian enough. I don't talk a lot to the door staff. I nod, I grunt, I point. I look annoyed.

Only once was I denied.

If I am ever asked about showing real ID. That is an absolute no go for me.

Reactions: Alice
I get asked if I am a foreigner each and every time I visit a new establishment. My Japanese is about JLPT 3 level. I look Asian enough. I don't talk a lot to the door staff. I nod, I grunt, I point. I look annoyed.

Only once was I denied.

If I am ever asked about showing real ID. That is an absolute no go for me.
You looks Asian enough but not Japanese enough. Same thing, if you see a Japanese person in your home country you could easily point out he/she is a foreigner.

But the good side is you only got denied once? That's very encouraging!

Added Kabuto( ) to Kawasaki spreadsheet, open in February next year, bathing fee for 120 minutes is 33,000 and all other information is sparse at the moment. Did some more checking, seems to be same owners as Muteki in Minamicho in Kawasaki.
In old Saikas facilitys
View attachment 23450

Did also update the price on a number of shops.
A number of ranked Muteki girls have announced their move to Kabuto, just as I was about to book them. Open up my wallet to follow them or nah?

Kawasaki update
Kabuto is 83,000 yen / 120 mins!
from opening to 3/31 there is campaign 73,000 / 120mins.

sounds quite attractive, will give a visit when i am there in March, though might be denied...

from opening to 3/31 there is campaign 73,000 / 120mins.

sounds quite attractive, will give a visit when i am there in March, though might be denied...
Contacted a provider via twitter and advanced Japanese speakers are welcome, similar to their sister shop Muteki.

Contacted a provider via twitter and advanced Japanese speakers are welcome, similar to their sister shop Muteki.
Really, got a negative from all Muteki girls I approached, guess I approached the wrong ones😂

Reactions: hanito
Really, got a negative from all Muteki girls I approached, guess I approached the wrong ones😂
The provider I reached out to at Muteki told me that advance reservations weren't possible, you have to visit the shop first so they can gauge your Japanese level. For sure not tourist joints!

Hibiki provider asks me to meet her at another store. Will I get her into trouble?Pretty iffy territory here.

Hibiki provider asks me to meet her at another store. Will I get her into trouble?Pretty iffy territory here.
Not as long as you don't communicate that to the store staff. I know girls working at several stores and have seem them both at DH and SL. No issues whatsoever.

Reactions: Alice and hanito
I've been wanting to try a high end shop during my next trip to Japan. Maybe I'll try my luck with Muteki if I can't get into Japan Club

Not as long as you don't communicate that to the store staff. I know girls working at several stores and have seem them both at DH and SL. No issues whatsoever.
And then you got some girls who are working at different shops several prefectures away from each other and doing a rotation between them. Insane

Seems like a lot of places in Kawasaki is off limits to non Japanese.