Guest viewing is limited

Kawasaki and Yokohama Soapland Resource and Discussion Thread

The other $3,216.07 I burn on my exciting sex life every single month

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: requiemmorrow
I would consider it, but I don’t think she’s my type. She’s an M and so am I, so I don’t think it would be that fun for either party
Nanase at Tokyo Blue then? I have a review on her pending. Should be out in next release or the one after.

Let's end the converson on Nanase here though, as this is a Yokohama/Kawasaki thread and she is in Yoshiwara.
Feel free to message me about her.

Reactions: Alice
The inflation in Japan compared to America is something that's been brought up here several times
Eh, America is the place with the hyper inflation, not Japan.

Inflation means price raises.
The US went from a country with good prices to an unaffordable place to live (depending or area, but goods in general have become very expensive).

Japan’s prices have been going up and the main problem is that the salaries here really have not, but the reason Japan is so cheap for foreigners nowadays is definitely because there has been less inflation than in the west so far. Prices in Japan have stayed closer to what they used to be, prices in the west doubled.

Eh, America is the place with the hyper inflation, not Japan.

Inflation means price raises.
The US went from a country with good prices to an unaffordable place to live (depending or area, but goods in general have become very expensive).

Japan’s prices have been going up and the main problem is that the salaries here really have not, but the reason Japan is so cheap for foreigners nowadays is definitely because there has been less inflation than in the west so far. Prices in Japan have stayed closer to what they used to be, prices in the west doubled.

Same is true for Europe. Whenever I am back to Germany I am shocked by the price increases. Standard of living has decreased noticably in comparison to 5 years ago....and looks like it will just get worse.

Maybe it’s just because I’ve been obsessed with researching it lately, but I’m surprised there still hasn’t been any reviews on it.
I booked to see Airi in early March. RIP my play budget.
Watched some of her many JAVs and feel like she will be a lot of fun. Let's see if she lives up to my image of her...🙏
Will share a review for those curious about Japan Club, then stick to places with better cost performance, like Kira Kira or my other favourite near by.
Again thanks to @Cinnabums for compiling this Thread, thanks to him I found out about the place and that I could try to get in.

Considering she’s seemingly the number 1 by far, how hard was it to book her?
Very painless! Reached out to her on LINE with my requested details and then called the store to confirm, as requested by Airi. She is very professional and efficient on LINE.
All in polite Japanese, weekday morning spot during the non busy season of February, sO that helps.

Although Airi Natsume is a popular JAV and the store number 1, I think she is still accessible. Not booked out for months like Yumeji or other top soap queens.

Very painless! Reached out to her on LINE with my requested details and then called the store to confirm, as requested by Airi. She is very professional and efficient on LINE.
Oh wow, I thought she would investigate you a bit before okaying you. Not a Kanto soap, I say this after literally just contacting a provider at a lower end soapland and she gave me an interrogation: nationality, if I require L sized condoms, if I have any fuzoku experience, and if I’m okay with CBJ

Oh wow, I thought she would investigate you a bit before okaying you. Not a Kanto soap, I say this after literally just contacting a provider at a lower end soapland and she gave me an interrogation: nationality, if I require L sized condoms, if I have any fuzoku experience, and if I’m okay with CBJ
I guess your provider cannot physically handle everyone and/or had some bad experiences in the past due to misscommunication? 🤔

If you see some of Airi's JAVs you know she can accomodate all sizes, despite being small bodied.
She asked me to read the store rules and agree, which were comprehensive and included only covered service. Hopefully that isn't CBJ...

I guess your provider cannot physically handle everyone and/or had some bad experiences in the past due to misscommunication? 🤔
I mean, if we look at the unique users who have made reviews, it looks like maybe 1/3 of people can speak speak decent Japanese (ie: just enough to speak without a translator) and a 1/3 of that can seemingly speak fluently. One of those precautions from a provider where I won't take it personally

Not a Kanto soap, I say this after literally just contacting a provider at a lower end soapland and she gave me an interrogation: nationality, if I require L sized condoms, if I have any fuzoku experience, and if I’m okay with CBJ
That isn't really interrogation level.
Some nationalities often behave worse than others and don't understand how to treat a working women(I always mention my nationality when making booking requests).
Most non Asian foreigner's are bigger than the locals, we are too big for some Japanese providers.
And sadly many stores have a CBJ policy for foreigner's, great to know that in advance.

I'm deeply appreciative of all the work you fine folk have put in, particularly between the summary tables here and the soap reviews. When I visit next month, I'll be staying in Yokohama, and the Nice Group seems like my best bet in the area as a Western gaijin. My only hesitation is that I don't seem to see much mention of mat play in their reviews, and that seems like something definitely worth trying out. Can anyone confirm or deny if mat play exists in the Nice Group soaps?

TLDR: Should I just get my ass up to Y-shirt and write Kaoru's 65th review?

My only hesitation is that I don't seem to see much mention of mat play in their reviews, and that seems like something definitely worth trying out. Can anyone confirm or deny if mat play exists in the Nice Group soaps?
All the shops offer mat play though may have a minimum time requirement, but not every provider offers it and some prefer not to do it. You should see it in their profile. I'm not a fan of mat play as I'm not much of a passive participant which you need to be for safety reasons, so my reviews don't cover it.

Reactions: Alice and kensan
That isn't really interrogation level.
Some nationalities often behave worse than others and don't understand how to treat a working women(I always mention my nationality when making booking requests).
Most non Asian foreigner's are bigger than the locals, we are too big for some Japanese providers.
And sadly many stores have a CBJ policy for foreigner's, great to know that in advance.
I personally don’t ban certain nationalities/ethnicities but I still kind of want to know just so I have more of an idea of what kind of person shows up.
Same with L size condoms, maybe she wants to be sure to have some on hand.

But yeah, likely some girls want to know for reassurance or to reject certain clients.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Same is true for Europe. Whenever I am back to Germany I am shocked by the price increases. Standard of living has decreased noticably in comparison to 5 years ago....and looks like it will just get worse.
Yeah I agree, everything got at least one euro more expensive since I have lived there. 🤨

Reactions: Cinnabums
Kawasaki update:

Atelier seems to be moving and merging with Hibiki, unsure what the implications of this for foreigners are as Hibiki changed to a HQ foreigner NG shop
Good catch! Merging, todays cast at Atelier isn't really High End soap material. Lets see how this plays out, Atelier is one of the better facilities in Horinouchi.

Reactions: Alice and rd1023
Good catch! Merging, todays cast at Atelier isn't really High End soap material. Lets see how this plays out, Atelier is one of the better facilities in Horinouchi.
I think the rankers are pretty good, don't know too much about the rest of the cast. I'll be bitterly disappointed if we can't access them at all now but will contact the provider I have a reservation with.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Kawasaki update:

Atelier seems to be moving and merging with Hibiki, unsure what the implications of this for foreigners are as Hibiki changed to a HQ foreigner NG shop

Confirmed that everything remains the same including the price, the only difference is the shop location. Not sure how the rooms are in Hibiki but Atelier had some really nice and spacious rooms, probably the best soap I've been to in that regard. I wonder if that means all of the hibiki girls will also lower their price and if they're potentially open to foreigners now.

3/1 Totsugeki Okusama(突撃奥様) will move to the Mint facilities, name will remain the same(Mint).
Both shops are Gaijin NG though.

Confusion is real, will make a proper update on 3/1.

Totsugeki Mint.jpg

Housewife soap Mint will be hosted in Atelier.
Atelier will be merged with Hibiki.
Housewife soap Totsugeki Okusama will move to Mint.

Meaning todays location of Totsugeki Okusama wont be in business for the time being.
As of 3/1 old location for Ravijour, Kadoebi, Natural Kiss and Totsugeki Okusama is vacant.

Basically, all shops keep their names but cast and style changes.

From 4/1, Akatombos prices will change.
Will change spreadsheet today, if someone goes before pricechange, lucky them.
Screenshot_20240226-090854980 (1).jpg

Last edited: