Guest viewing is limited

Kawasaki and Yokohama Soapland Resource and Discussion Thread

Seems like a lot of places in Kawasaki is off limits to non Japanese.
The ones that are accessible in most cases demands a quiet good command of Japanese. Sometimes also good planning, random walkins are only possible at very few shops and it warries if accepted or not.

Jump back to first page of this thread and check Yokohama spreadsheet for more safe shops, namely, KiraKira, Nice Lady, Nice Day and Heart & Heart!

Reactions: Cinnabums
Highly popular SL Club New York doesn't have rooms enough and often use now defunct Ravijour for their bookings which suggests White Fairy now controls that property.

Reactions: Alice
Pricing system for Japanese at Cecil Plus changed.
Screenshot_20240208-152827087_1.jpg

Has anyone seen Airi at Japan Club? I was thinking of booking, as she looks super cute, and we can see all of her JAV work to get an idea of her style, but not much info about her here from the brothers.

Reactions: SealedTears
Has anyone seen Airi at Japan Club? I was thinking of booking, as she looks super cute, and we can see all of her JAV work to get an idea of her style, but not much info about her here from the brothers.
Maybe it’s just because I’ve been obsessed with researching it lately, but I’m surprised there still hasn’t been any reviews on it. Either I’m overestimating people’s Japanese ability or Yokohama is further away from everybody compared to Kawasaki and Yoshiwara

Reactions: SpecialK
the shop is foreigner friendly, but she is absolutely the No.1, very difficult to book, everyday it just shows all booked, so it needs good planning at least.

the shop is foreigner friendly, but she is absolutely the No.1, very difficult to book, everyday it just shows all booked, so it needs good planning at least.
I mean, she just posted her schedule for the second half of February on cityheaven and it's pretty open for all but 7 days going forward for this month and even has two slots open today on the 12th

Last edited:
If you look at most reviewed Kawasaki and Yokohama shops it's mainly done by peeps who live here permanently. Very few expensive shops are reviewed by us since we know safe options that won't break the bank.
Coming in as a tourist with American money (not the monopoly money that is yen) definitely changes the mindset a lot, yeah. I'm looking to explore and then fall back on the like combined 4 shops of Kawasaki and Yokohama safe options

With that attitude I wish you fail miserably, may you only find dirty rotten pussy!
Sorry, but I'm not sure how I rubbed you the wrong way. The inflation in Japan compared to America is something that's been brought up here several times, but I'm not saying Japan is 3rd world. Just an over exaggeration. The "changing mindset" I was talking about was also self-discovery instead of relying on what is already safe options.

I'm also not going to try to barge my way into shops. I'm at least going to contact the provider to see if they're okay with gaijins and if anything try to hide it from the tencho in case they want to slap me with a surprise gaijin tax (unless that too is seen as asshole-ish behavior here).

Sorry, but I'm not sure how I rubbed you the wrong way. The inflation in Japan compared to America is something that's been brought up here several times, but I'm not saying Japan is 3rd world. Just an over exaggeration. The "changing mindset" I was talking about was also self-discovery instead of relying on what is already safe options.
“Monopoly money” is an expression that fellow Americans use which irritates me as well so I can get @Cinnabums unpleasant reaction.

The USD and JPY are both stable currencies despite the circumstances behind the yen right now.

It is the form of currency that people in this country understand. It’s hilarious when you tell a typical Japanese you spent $1,000 on something they have no reaction, but then mention that it’s about ¥149,250 yen and their eyes get really big and they make that infamous “O” mouth shape (no not the one from orgasming, that one is “U” not “O”) and get your meaning. Referring to it as “monopoly money” is a way of diluting an entire culture by your standards of what feels real or not.

Also, this money is the basic form of income for folks like me and him, and while it may be laughable to the almighty US dollar salarywise, it pays my $442.21 rent, my $142.37 commute, and $502.51 in monthly expenses gets me to pass GO and collect my ¥29,850 just fine.

The other $3,216.07 I burn on my exciting sex life every single month beats the “Just Visiting” jail roll of folks visiting any day of the week.

Anyway I know you meant no harm, but there’s a reason why us expats love living here.

Last edited:
Glad it’s some American insensitive ignorance instead of me doing something actually bad. Will keep that in mind going forward

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Coming in as a tourist with American money (not the monopoly money that is yen) definitely changes the mindset a lot, yeah. I'm looking to explore and then fall back on the like combined 4 shops of Kawasaki and Yokohama safe options
You think it's a wise idea to insult the country and currency in a forum where most of the regulars live here?

Bold move Cotton, let's see how that plays out for you.