Guest viewing is limited

Kawasaki and Yokohama Soapland Resource and Discussion Thread

Indeed as you can't open soaplands at new locations.

Old Natural Kiss, *Ravijour, Kadoebi and Totsugeki Okusama are all unused officially.

*White Fairy uses the Ravijour rooms when Cecil and Club Newyork are overbooked.
Seems like a good investment opportunity. Shall we start an investment fund and enter the soapland business together, as members at TAG? We can have the existing owner's name on the Deed, but have control from behind the scenes as investors.

Let's renovate and re-open a beautiful high class shop called "Gaijin Paradise".
Of course, there will be no foreigners allowed inside, as it's not the kind of place that let's those types in 😉

後宮 Kokyo
A soapland aimed at tourists/foreigners is planned to open in Horinouchi.
Most likely in Ravijours old facilities, just happened to walk by and renovation is happening.

P_20240314_100654_1.jpg

Last edited:
pic_shop_kokyu.png

Old Natural Kiss, *Ravijour, Kadoebi, Eejanaika and Totsugeki Okusama are all unused officially.

*White Fairy uses the Ravijour rooms when Cecil and Club Newyork are overbooked.

Its obviously White Fairy who will run the foreigner friendly soap land, they have catered to and even been represented on Chinese Fuzoku media with their Yoshiwara shop Cote d Azur. Explains why they used Ravijour rooms for other popular shops.

https://wfgjob.com/

View attachment 24352

Its obviously White Fairy who will run the foreigner friendly soap land, they have catered to and even been represented on Chinese Fuzoku media with their Yoshiwara shop Cote d Azur. Explains why they used Ravijour rooms for other popular shops.

https://wfgjob.com/

Interesting...I mean they are the only Kawasaki group with Cecil Plus as a soapland that advertises to foreigners, maybe more to English speaking ones judging how the page looks like.

Seems Chinese tourists have so much cash to throw around to open a shop more aimed towards them.

Interesting...I mean they are the only Kawasaki group with Cecil Plus as a soapland that advertises to foreigners, maybe more to English speaking ones judging how the page looks like.

Seems Chinese tourists have so much cash to throw around to open a shop more aimed towards them.
With store name in Kanji an uneducated guess is that the aim audience is Chinese tourists.

Last edited:
Kawasaki update
Club House Shell review link added to spreadsheet, thanks @TigerRaj for the first review!
Saddens me to see another Kawasaki store charging foreigners tax, 10,000 it is.

Yokohama update
Japan Club review link added to spreadsheet, thanks @SealedTears for the first review.

Last edited:
Part of my wants to try to contact a couple of Bijin Lab on twitter and see if take a peek at my twitter and see if a they’ll make a special exception for first time foreigners if there’s enough proof of Japanese skill → “won’t be a problem” but I’m not going to be in Tokyo long enough and have other plans…

Kawasaki update

Have confirmed with touts and a girl that Bijin Lab only welcomes regular foreigner's (you have been there before and left a trace by booking).
I was on the fence about going here because of reviews and pricing, this makes the decision fairly easy though. Thanks for the update!

I will have to take another look then. Trip's still a ways out but for now I've only planned for a day trip to Yokohama, though this may be a good way to break up the day a little bit.

Reactions: SealedTears
I will have to take another look then. Trip's still a ways out but for now I've only planned for a day trip to Yokohama, though this may be a good way to break up the day a little bit.
As @Cinnabums wrote earlier, Bijin Lab only seems to be accepting reservations from repeat customers now. Better spend your time researching other shops for now, unless that changes.
Try Kira Kira or Nice Group shops in Yokohama.

As @Cinnabums wrote earlier, Bijin Lab only seems to be accepting reservations from repeat customers now. Better spend your time researching other shops for now, unless that changes.
Try Kira Kira or Nice Group shops in Yokohama.
My bad, meant to say I would have to take another look at Yokohama and Kawasaki, should have phrased it better. I had been under the impression the Yokohama SL scene was mostly NG for foreigners, but looking back at page 1 I must have been confusing it with Kawasaki.

Reactions: SpecialK
My bad, meant to say I would have to take another look at Yokohama and Kawasaki, should have phrased it better. I had been under the impression the Yokohama SL scene was mostly NG for foreigners, but looking back at page 1 I must have been confusing it with Kawasaki.
Yeah, to my knowledge Yokohama is the friendliest area in Kanto.

I believe that's the point of the store just like Cote d Azur(normal price 54,000, on Chinese site 80,000), to rip off Chinese punters.
Based on my research, this shop is the 'ultra-high-class' shop by WFG, it targets to Chinese (+HK/TW) customer mainly, i am even in doubt whether they would accept local Japanese :ROFLMAO:

In the recruiting they promised 80K back per session to the girl, 即尺 is a must, mat play is optional, the criteria is quite high.

In this case there's no even 'normal price' to be compared with :oops:

Reactions: Alice
Based on my research, this shop is the 'ultra-high-class' shop by WFG, it targets to Chinese (+HK/TW) customer mainly, i am even in doubt whether they would accept local Japanese :ROFLMAO:

In the recruiting they promised 80K back per session to the girl, 即尺 is a must, mat play is optional, the criteria is quite high.

In this case there's no even 'normal price' to be compared with :oops:
Makes total sense, my Japanese resources says targeted at インバウンド Inbound. Keeping it that way it the store will get less hassle from locals worried about disease.
On the less attractive Japanese message boards girls welcoming foreigner's get alot of negative attention.

Makes total sense, my Japanese resources says targeted at インバウンド Inbound. Keeping it that way it the store will get less hassle from locals worried about disease.
On the less attractive Japanese message boards girls welcoming foreigner's get alot of negative attention.
Maybe it is a "good" thing in the end....could have the positive effect of keeping rich, entitled, demanding customers away from other shops causing less problems in the long run. Who knows.

Reactions: Alice
Maybe it is a "good" thing in the end....could have the positive effect of keeping rich, entitled, demanding customers away from other shops causing less problems in the long run. Who knows.
The only other shop I know paying that much is Shogun in Yoshiwara.
Shoguns recruitment page

Screenshot_20240326-213216314 (1).jpg