Keijiban (japanese Contact Sites)

No, we want facts and we'll come up with our own opinions. So far you have not provided any facts just a rambling diatribe of your opinions.

What you just blabbered is a fact or just angry ramblings?

This can't be the most interesting thing we're going to talk about today, is it? o_O

@Zaphod
I'm well aware of the biology involved. Hey, I'm on your side Guys can be more efficient and effective at getting sex.

I did not say " Guys can be more efficient and effective at getting sex".
I said "Female sexuality is different from male sexuality". That is a completely different statement. But it is reality. And that is the reason why Kitty can ask for 60,000 yen in return for 2 hours of her time, and you would get only howling lafter it you tried that. Now, or ever.

Like reality or not. But it is what it is.

And I hope that from now on you contribute something useful to this thread instead of endless pointless rants against reality.

There is just a list of websites being posted. Those are the only verifiable facts here, not all the pent up male rage and Internet warrior tirades.

Anyway, stop worrying about me and carry on.

Last edited:
Solong,

I like the idea of a casual book-up, but I'm always around for such short stays it's difficult. If there was a way to meet people for extremely short-term relationships I would. The only real option to someone in an out of the country is the roppingi bar deal, and I hate the scammers and cockblocking lames. If I knew how to meet japanese women comfortable with the short term I would definitely. It's p4p for me right now because of my intense schedule though.

Solong,

I like the idea of a casual book-up, but I'm always around for such short stays it's difficult. If there was a way to meet people for extremely short-term relationships I would. The only real option to someone in an out of the country is the roppingi bar deal, and I hate the scammers and cockblocking lames. If I knew how to meet japanese women comfortable with the short term I would definitely. It's p4p for me right now because of my intense schedule though.

Of course you can pick up girls for free in Roppongi or Shibuya. Especially if you are single, young, and handsome. (Subtract huge points if not.) But Solongs tale about the hordes of eager nubile Japanese women being cockblocked by the armee of evil prostitutes is simply BS.
And there really is no need to justify p4p on a p4p forum.

Of course you can pick up girls for free in Roppongi or Shibuya. Especially if you are single, young, and handsome. (Subtract huge points if not.) But Solongs tale about the hordes of eager nubile Japanese women being cockblocked by the armee of evil prostitutes is simply BS.
And there really is no need to justify p4p on a p4p forum.

I'm in my 30s- that's probably too old for the japanese bar scene. I do think I'm handsome, but I'm not a stunner.

Another problem would be my poor Japanese. Also I hate cockblocks more than hell tself. That's one of only a few things that make me lose my cool.

In the end p4p is so much easier.

I'm in my 30s- that's probably too old for the japanese bar scene. I do think I'm handsome, but I'm not a stunner.

Actually, no. 30s and even 40s should not be a problem. Japan is much less youth-obsessed than Western countries, and there is no stigma for a 20something going out with 40something. If you hit 60 like me, age does become an issue.
The biggest issue is: are you married, and willing to lie about it? That is really the big question, because in the back of every woman´s mind is always the question if you are boyfriend material. And I am not going to lie about myself.

In the end p4p is so much easier.

...and probably cheaper too. Because free sex is never really free, if you count other expenses than money. Wasn´t it Mick Jagger who said: "The cheapest sex is the one you pay for."?

@GoldenDalton

I'm answering because the question was addressed to me.

It's about if you are willing to gamble or only want a guarantee. If you are willing to gamble on dating Japanese women for free, you might get a long term girlfriend or sex friend. If you want a 100% guarantee, you should pay. But then, she isn't your lady and she can be bought by others. It's a plus and minus scenario for both types.

In your situation, and if you were willing to gamble on free dates, you could try:

. Metropolis Classifieds

http://classifieds.metropolis.co.jp/category/personals/women-looking-for-men

. Japan Guide

http://www.japan-guide.com/local/

. Interpals

http://www.interpals.net/language/JA

. My Language Exchange

http://www.mylanguageexchange.com/pen-pals/Country/Japan.asp

. Pen-pal.net

http://www.penpal-net.info/

Tagged, OKCupid, JapanCupid, POF (Plenty of Fish), Craigslist (though outside of Tokyo works better), and there are lots more...

Any place where real Japanese women are putting up ads and are willing to meet. With Pen-pals/language exchange, 50% or more are looking for sex-friends and boyfriends. It's just that many Japanese women (honne and tatemae) are very sneaky about how they go about it. You can setup dates WEEKS and MONTHS in advance.

I'm just saying that you can try free AND pay. Nothing stopping you from dating a free chick from the Internet Saturday afternoon to see what she is about and pay a chick for Saturday night. It all depends on what you are comfortable with and willingness to try.

Also, PROs and sugar babies lurk around the free sites too. If you post an Ad, they may e-mail you or will be quick to respond to e-mail. What is good though is site rules stop spammers. If you get spam, you can report their account or block them, so scammers tend to stay away from such sites. It is more a direct man to woman exchange.

After you exchange personal e-mails, you can work out various arrangements. Your ads or e-mail can be slightly suggestive, that certain types of women will figure out you want to have sex, be sex-friends, or are willing to pay. But it is a bit "cloak and dagger" at some sites.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ettore2011
@GoldenDalton
In your situation, and if you were willing to gamble on free dates, you could try:
. Metropolis Classifieds
http://classifieds.metropolis.co.jp/category/personals/women-looking-for-men
. Japan Guide
http://www.japan-guide.com/local/
. Interpals
http://www.interpals.net/language/JA
. My Language Exchange
http://www.mylanguageexchange.com/pen-pals/Country/Japan.asp
. Pen-pal.net
http://www.penpal-net.info/
Tagged, OKCupid, JapanCupid, POF (Plenty of Fish), Craigslist (though outside of Tokyo works better), and there are lots more...

Sayaku, ne! These are "friends" ads, with most women simply looking for friends or boyfriends. How much time do you want to invest sifting through that, composing deceptive messages, and misrepresenting yourself?

This is really something for Otaku spending all day at the keyboard, really. From your previous comments I almost thought you had some secret advice, instead we get this? Bah.

Sayaku, ne! These are "friends" ads, with most women simply looking for friends or boyfriends. How much time do you want to invest sifting through that, composing deceptive messages, and misrepresenting yourself?

This is really something for Otaku spending all day at the keyboard, really. From your previous comments I almost thought you had some secret advice, instead we get this? Bah.

Nothing bad about it. Adults are deciding what they want to do. Maybe she wants sex, maybe just conversation, maybe BOTH. Depends on your skill level, and what both of you want. There is more to it than you know and it's easy, if you setup a system and template, and if understand how many Japanese women operate.

Meanwhile, you are paying 30,000 yen a pop. Bah. Yet, woman honey flows freely from those sites and more.

It all depends on what you want to do. I'm not hating on you. BOTH ways are an option.

If you want p4p, going to a swinger club can be more efficient. (Japanese call them Happening Bars). Single guys are 13,000 yen (after membership). No guarantees though. You could just get drunk or have sex with 7 different women in 1 night.

Happening Bars (Swinger Clubs)

http://www.mabe-navi.com/data_area/data_tokyo01.htm

Be open-minded. There can be more than one way to solve a problem. The Japanese have a lot of hidden ways to do things.

Last edited:
Solong,

this thread is about Keijiban. Now you have contributed your list of English-language penpal sites and your recommendation to spend time convincing penpals to have sex with you. Thank you. I guess.

As for your continued pontifications about the merits of p4p and about your superior understanding of Japanese female psychology, please take that to another thread.

Yes, more Kejiban. Oh, do carry on.

You are entertaining to me too, in an old grumpy kind of way. Bah... ;-)

Aw come on guys. So there's a disagreement in how to pick up ladies.

Bros before hoes now.

Hi, new member here.

Gotta say, to have the first thread you read be so heated leaves a rather... unique impression. In anycase, I was wondering about happymail specifically. I myself have recently begun to use the site, and though I'm getting many many replies (with around a JLPT level of 4 verging on 3), 100% of them are asking for a compensated deal . At some point, I feel like rather than them actually looking for a legitimately private arrangement, they're just trying to get squeeze some cash from the unfortunate otaku. In particular, they often state that it's for "safety," although I've also gotten lines like "I need to borrow money and have no one else to turn to" and just plain "how much will you give me?" before.

Anyone have luck for a free arrangement through the site? I'm not averse to paying per se, but in my opinion, it kind of negates the experience and adds a certain hostage element, especially in cases where they ask you to pay for a month in advance and acknowledge the risk by reassuring that they wont not meet once and never again. But I mean, this IS the internet.

Reactions: User#3673
Anyone have luck for a free arrangement through the site? I'm not averse to paying per se, but in my opinion, it kind of negates the experience and adds a certain hostage element, especially in cases where they ask you to pay for a month in advance and acknowledge the risk by reassuring that they wont not meet once and never again. But I mean, this IS the internet.

You need to get a feeling for who are you dealing with, of course. In my case, all my "papa boushou" experiences have been very positive. But of course, I do not respond to those who come straight back with a "where can we meet?" instead of first checking me out. Those go in the garbage dump right away.

And as far as compensation goes, I think it makes the situation fair. Both sides get something out of the deal. Imho, going fishing for free fecks on penpal sites by misrepresenting myself as boyfriend material when I am not is way down in the gutter. I won´t go there.

Reactions: Ettore2011
You can think about it in that case for monetary compensation, but that's a varied perspective. You of course are right in your own regard, and that's an opinion for everyone to decide for themselves, but for me, I feel that the introduction of money introduces a new theme into the relationship. One where now it's much less focused on the act itself, and rather becomes more of a bartering and legitimate trading situation. Shortly put, my thought is "Why should I pay people who I want to actually meet and act more intimately with, if I just wanted a one time thing and have to hand over payment, why not just go to say Shinjuku and at least get some guaranteed quality from a professional?"

Though I guess I may be slightly biased. I got blindsided in my first outing with one of them, where she introduced herself as thin on the website, she was actually a pretty big girl. Pretty as in quantity in this case, not the compliment. Not what I had in mind or my tastes, but I figure if she was such a good sport for something like this, I didn't mind. Went to the love hotel, I of course paid, and then right before the shower, she brings up the mention of 20k which she never stated before, and I of course refuse. Warmly of course, with a soft excuse, but strongly. So there I was out of 5k, not including the transit it took me or the time, and with a deep distrust of the posters. But, going back to the point, that means she was demanding 25k. That's 2hours with a much nicer quality korean deriheru whom is probably not only more skilled in her craft but also would then be obligated to give me better service as a real customer.