Love Hotel List/"reviews"

Do they have a good daytime rate? like 11-5pm deal?
Link?

Do you have a link? I just tried searching and found nothing

The best price-quality hotel is XO in Shinjuku in my opinion. Really nice clean marble style rooms with a lot of mirrors. Price under 4000 for "short time". Bathroom is small but has jacuzzi. Paying systhem is annoying (machine in room) but discreet.

Absolute luxury favorite is the Pasha on the edge of kabuki cho (there are two, this one is in the more quiet area). The expensive rooms are the nicest, most luxe rooms i've ever experienced.
The other hotels owned by pasha's company (jht group or something?) are nice and foreign friendly but not so special imo.

Bali an is too plasticy and fake for me.
I dont like the design of P&A.

I'm really a sucker for marble designs.

The best price-quality hotel is XO in Shinjuku in my opinion. Really nice clean marble style rooms with a lot of mirrors. Price under 4000 for "short time". Bathroom is small but has jacuzzi. Paying systhem is annoying (machine in room) but discreet.

I actually don't mind the machines except sometimes when I missed something and it starts yelling at me and I don't know what the hell it's moaning about. Apart from forgetting to pay for something or putting the wrong amount in it's easier than having to deal with somebody in person. I like being able to go in and out relatively quietly unless it's late in the evening and a lot of couples are bunking up for the night so there is a bit of a queue in the lobby to book a room. Though maybe that's not an issue everywhere.

It's all a matter of taste of course. Some people like colorful rooms and i think they are fun sometimes but they are a little too screamy and distracting to me.
I know many people view bali an as a mini trip to bali but i can't look through all of it being so plastic and fake. Although the big party rooms in bali an surely have their charms.
Like i said, my personal preferance is marble and i also like big mirrors (does that sound vain?). The shine doesn't distract me, rather adds some elegance for me. Also the bali an bath doesn't have jaccuzi? Not sure. But the pasha bathrooms do sometimes have sauna, soapland mat and nice baths. Depends on the room though.

Anyway, all about personal taste.

Once you figure out the paying machines they are not so bad. I also like them better than talking to the staff in general. Once you've seen someone using them its quote easy but if you are a foreigner that cant read Japanese they can be a troublesome.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Oh, hotel Aramis and Stellate are also some of my favorites. Not as budget as XO and not as posh as pasha but nice rooms.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Also the bali an bath doesn't have jaccuzi? Not sure. But the pasha bathrooms do sometimes have sauna, soapland mat and nice baths. Depends on the room though.

I took the royal room once, there was. I was a bit frustrated about 2 things though: There was 2 small beds instead of one big.
Also I did not find out how to shut off one of the light, which killed a bit the sensuality of the moment, I like dimmed light.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Also the bali an bath doesn't have jaccuzi?
They do (at least at the Island one)! And they have those built-in spots for color therapy that light your bath in the color of your choice.
I love to turn the light off and lie in red-colored bath, i feel like the star of a black metal music video...
Plus they have so many free services, like the ashiyu (foot onsen?) and doctor fish on the rooftop, and treats and drinks in the lobby...

The Pasha you talk about, is it the one in front of Forsion or a different one?

The Pasha you talk about, is it the one in front of Forsion or a different one?

She said the 'quiet' one, which is the one in front of Forson -- the other is right on the corner near some of the main foot and car traffic going towards Hotel Gracery.

Yep. The Pasha in front of Foshion. The more expensive rooms there are unbelievable, a lot of space and all kinds of weird luxury.

The other pasha and the other jht hotels are nothing special imo. Beautiful and clean rooms but not exciting. They are all very foreign friendly though, no Japanese needed if i am right.

Also Roppongi has two love hotels and the newest one is very nice but it's very pricey. I had a room with a bubblebath in the "garden" outside, plus a normal bathroom inside but it was 15.000 for a rest...

I had a room with a bubblebath in the "garden" outside, plus a normal bathroom inside but it was 15.000 for a rest...

That sounds well worth trying...though not in mid-winter or mid-summer I suppose.

-Ww

that does look really nice......

Oh I've been there.
I went there with another girl and we didn't go for one of the most expensive rooms. The room we got was quite nice - though I don't remember anything particularly amazing about it.

I think we got a nicer and more spacious room at the hotel that's across from the Pasha.... I forget the name.

Reactions: gaijinsan
That depends on the price, you really have to pick one of the more spectacular rooms.

If its the pasha in the more quiet area, foshion is in front of it.
I don't think the rooms of foshion or dwave are spectacular for the price they hold, i think you'd be better off picking another hotel in the area, like stellate or aramis. They seem a little cheaper (not that much) and also a little nicer in my opinion.

Also if you went to the other pasha by chance, that one has really small rooms. Listo is in front of it. I don't like listo so much, it looks old and worn off imo. Even xo is nicer and much better price.

I feel like it hugely depend on the area how big the rooms are and how the prices are. Like in the middle of kabuki cho, the rooms are really small and quite expensive compared to the outside near meiji dori where the rooms are a lot bigger in general. Also the closer you get to ookubo, away from shinjuku station, the cheaper the rooms generally get.
As for roppongi, it's a sex district but there are only two hotels so they can ask pretty much whatever they want. There is a hotel with old rooms that could never charge more than 5000 in any of the major love hotel districts but that charges over 10000 for a rest in roppongi. The more recently openee hotel has nice rooms but they are not that big (even the one with the tub outside, the inside room is very modern and clean but not big) and the prices are high as well. I think i have seen the bathroom outside thing before in a few other hotels as well (lux in gotanda?, maybe the big pasha has one as well?) but those rooms are always some of the most pricey ones.

There is also this super weird room in sk plaza in shibuya that has an actual swimming pool inside the room. The room itself looks old and dirty and i think its a stupid idea but its quite an attraction. That hotel was very foreigner unfriendly. Make sure you go inside with a Japanese partner or they don't let you in. The staff talked to me even though i was with a Japanese and they almost didn't let us in (maybe they werent sure he was actually japanese, idk). They said something about foreigners not being able to read the instructions for when there is an earthquake. Very weird.

As for roppongi, it's a sex district but there are only two hotels so they can ask pretty much whatever they want. There is a hotel with old rooms that could never charge more than 5000 in any of the major love hotel districts but that charges over 10000 for a rest in roppongi.

The lack of LH options/rooms in Roppongi is a puzzle to me and is often quite inconvenient. Even aside from all the direct sex business in the neighborhood, there are tons of good places for ordinary dating purposes - restaurants, bars, jazz clubs, museums, movie theaters etc. Essentially all of them are gaijin friendly/accessible (lots of English) as well. But when the date goes well and you want some private time, there's this virtual love hotel desert where you are lucky to find even a crappy room at a high price available. I guess it generates a lot of Roppongi ==>> Shibuya business for taxi drivers.

There is also this super weird room in sk plaza in shibuya that has an actual swimming pool inside the room. The room itself looks old and dirty and i think its a stupid idea but its quite an attraction. That hotel was very foreigner unfriendly. Make sure you go inside with a Japanese partner or they don't let you in. The staff talked to me even though i was with a Japanese and they almost didn't let us in (maybe they werent sure he was actually japanese, idk). They said something about foreigners not being able to read the instructions for when there is an earthquake. Very weird.

This is same place that has the group party room discussed in this thread:

http://www.tokyoadultguide.com/threads/lhs-with-party-rooms.9621/#post-42636

I bet. There's info on its location etc in the image at that link, and I describe the room in the second post in that thread. The one time I was there was with a Japanese date, and they seemed hesitant about letting me in...same experience @User#8628 reports.

-Ww

The lack of LH options/rooms in Roppongi is a puzzle to me and is often quite inconvenient.

There is a law in place about where new Love Hotels can be built and where they can't. Existing LH's can remain, but cannot be replaced or have a significant renovation aside form safety concerns. This is why those Roppongi locations are so worn out -- If those LH's ever close, you won't see a replacement pop up.

I am in the Pasha Hotel Room waiting my mistress... I confirm this is freaking cool.
I don't know if I prefer this one or bali... I advised Colorful P&A before, it was my first love hotel, and for the price I can say now: It was shit.

Hope she will be kind. :oops:

I am in the Pasha Hotel Room waiting my mistress... I confirm this is freaking cool.
I don't know if I prefer this one or bali... I advised Colorful P&A before, it was my first love hotel, and for the price I can say now: It was shit.

Hope she will be kind. :oops:

I'm sure you will get abused further if you don't report back...

Or, you'd probably like that......

Well, anyway, report back. lol!

There is a law in place about where new Love Hotels can be built and where they can't. Existing LH's can remain, but cannot be replaced or have a significant renovation aside form safety concerns. This is why those Roppongi locations are so worn out -- If those LH's ever close, you won't see a replacement pop up.

Can you provide reference to that specific law?