Love Hotel List/"reviews"

This is of course the Adult Entertainment Law, which is fairly well known across the world really. (formerly, no dancing after midnight! haha)

http://law.e-gov.go.jp/htmldata/S23/S23HO122.html

There are some specific metro laws, I'm looking for the specific statue related to building construction and permits related to Adult Entertainment Establishments.

IIRC it was covered in the 2011 revisions to the Adult Entertainment Law.

Noob question.

Do LH allow more than 2 persons (3 persons in this case) checking-in?
I assume they will allow it but I don't want to be caught unprepared.
If this is not typically allowed, does anyone have a goto LH for this type of thing?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Noob question.

Do LH allow more than 2 persons (3 persons in this case) checking-in?
I assume they will allow it but I don't want to be caught unprepared.
If this is not typically allowed, does anyone have a goto LH for this type of thing?

Some will, some won't. Of the ones that will, some will charge extra for the third person, and some won't care at all.

Some will, some won't. Of the ones that will, some will charge extra for the third person, and some won't care at all.

I'm thinking of the higher end LH in Shinjuku, i.e. Pasha, Bali An.

I have a feeling (just a feeling though) that Pasha won't care with 3 persons checking in to one room (the window at reception is glazed over).

I'm thinking of the higher end LH in Shinjuku, i.e. Pasha, Bali An.

I have a feeling (just a feeling though) that Pasha won't care with 3 persons checking in to one room (the window at reception is glazed over).
Pasha (and all their JHT group chain hotels) allows 3 people and they charge extra. They also provide you with more towels and stuff.

Bali an accepts it too i think, and i suppose they also charge extra. Bali an also has "party rooms" with two big beds, for the people who are into that, lol.

Pasha and Bali an are my favorite LH in Kabukicho.
More LH accept three people recently with 50 % of extra charge on top of the basic room fee. e.g. when the room fee is 5,000yen, they charge you 7,500yen for three people. Funny part is they accept two girls with one guy while two guys and one girl combination is unacceptable.

I have used one of the most expensive rooms at Pasha for photo shooting.

Last edited:
Hotel white city in Shibuya allows three people without extra charge. At least they didn't charge us more when we entered. It was all for 2 girls and 1 guy but I don't know how the rule is for 2 guys and 1 girl.

Hotel white city in Shibuya allows three people without extra charge. At least they didn't charge us more when we entered.

Thank you for the tip!
One of my client is interested in threesome at a love hotel.
I will recommend him this hotel !

By the way, are there any Pasha level of LH in Shibuya?

I am often asked for a good hotels in Shibuya?
I see SK plaza on Dogenzaka has a couple of nice rooms but they are pretty old.

In ikebukuro, they have aroma, domani, virkin.
Gotanda has nox, luxe, Ebisu has also luxe, Roppongi has iroha, Meguro has emperor, even Uguisudani has St. Moritz.
What about Shibuya?

Hotel white city in Shibuya allows three people without extra charge.

Thank you for the tip!
One of my client is interested in threesome at a love hotel.
I will recommend him this hotel !

Hotel White City 23 in Shibuya.
Got room 402, the newly renovated one.
Smallish room. This particular room has nice bath area (with a rubber mat) albeit unheated! You'll freeze unless the hot water is running or you're in the tub.
Definitely not Pasha level. @User#8628 was not impressed.

Hotel White City 23 in Shibuya.
Got room 402, the newly renovated one.
Smallish room. This particular room has nice bath area (with a rubber mat) albeit unheated! You'll freeze unless the hot water is running or you're in the tub.
Definitely not Pasha level. @User#8628 was not impressed.
Not a bad room but indeed it looked old! The bath was beautiful, i had to dive into there!
The cleaning staff left the windows open so it was very cold in the bathroom, lol. But it did get very steamy in the room so it's understandable.

As for SK plaza, i also don't like it.
Rooms looks old, weird airconditioner and the staff is not friendly to foreigners.

I agree with Ayaka, there seem to be no high end hotels in Shibuya unlike other (generally cheaper!) areas, at least not that i know about.

I think I have been to room 402 as well. Not quite sure :p
Many love hotels in Shibuya are not very friendly to foreigners but I think it is generally fine if one of the persons who want to enter is Japanese.
That's why I find white city okay because they seem to not care.

I've been to two very good hotels in Shibuya, one was very Japanese ryokan style and the other one quite "luxury" but my memory is not the best so I don't remember the names. Sorry! :oops:

Last edited:
With the goal of checking out a place at least once, we recently tried Hotel Listo.

Easy to find. Selected 808, went up and saw the room in disarray! Nobody has cleaned the room yet! That alone makes not repeat or will only repeat as a last choice. Went down, and choose another room. It was clean when which was good. Room was small. Loud and nagging machine (until you pay) in room. No freebies like Pasha. In Pasha you get a bottle of water and a can of coffee for free. Bubble tub was large. Gaps in the bathroom window sills make it a bit cold. Includes a sauna, which went unused.

When you quiet down, you can hear the loud banter on the streets of Kabukicho. TV won't turn off or we couldn't turn it off, so we just put the bed scarf/bed runner over the TV (eww stains). No input for the sound system, or USB charging cable (iPhone and Android). Pasha have both of these in the rooms.

With the goal of checking out a place at least once, we recently tried Hotel Listo.

Easy to find. Selected 808, went up and saw the room in disarray! Nobody has cleaned the room yet! That alone makes not repeat or will only repeat as a last choice. Went down, and choose another room. It was clean when which was good. Room was small. Loud and nagging machine (until you pay) in room. No freebies like Pasha. In Pasha you get a bottle of water and a can of coffee for free. Bubble tub was large. Gaps in the bathroom window sills make it a bit cold. Includes a sauna, which went unused.

When you quiet down, you can hear the loud banter on the streets of Kabukicho. TV won't turn off or we couldn't turn it off, so we just put the bed scarf/bed runner over the TV (eww stains). No input for the sound system, or USB charging cable (iPhone and Android). Pasha have both of these in the rooms.
Listo is seriously overrated because its the first hotel people see when they enter the area from the Shinjuku side so they tend to dive just in there.
A good thing is that they have rooms in different price ranges but the cheaper ones are very small and there are better rooms for 1500 yen cheaper out there.
Some of the VIP rooms are nice but they are a little old and stained for those big prices. There is a pasha in front of listo which has smaller rooms than the other pasha but is still much nicer than listo.
More down that road is hotel XO which is very cheap, also has the nagging payment machines but has rooms in a style that i like a lot with lots of marble and mirrors.

More down that road is hotel XO which is very cheap, also has the nagging payment machines but has rooms in a style that i like a lot with lots of marble and mirrors.

I agree. When my clients choose less than 90 minutes course and they don't have any particular hotels in their mind, I usually take them to hotel XO because of its reasonable price and cleanness. Rooms are not big but it is good deal for 3300yen / 3800yen for 100 minutes.
When it is full, I take them to hotel Tiffard. It is 3990yen flat rate for 100 minutes all day and rooms are not new, new but big and clean. Hotel Giardino where is located across the Tiffard,
also has 3990yen / 100 minutes but it has that nagging payment machines and rooms are much smaller than Tiffard. Only good side is you can get a cup of free drink and small bag of snack in the lobby before going upstairs.
By the way, hotel XO and some rooms at Tiffard have a magnifying mirror on the floor and side of bed. Are they for making a girl stand/ lay down there and make her feel somewhat humiliated?

I have one repeat that always use hotel Listo. It is his choice so I have never asked him why he chooses particularly Listo. I actyually have had kind of spooky experience in one of the VIP rooms at Listo so it is not my favorite hotel.

I agree. When my clients choose less than 90 minutes course and they don't have any particular hotels in their mind, I usually take them to hotel XO because of its reasonable price and cleanness. Rooms are not big but it is good deal for 3300yen / 3800yen for 100 minutes.
When it is full, I take them to hotel Tiffard. It is 3990yen flat rate for 100 minutes all day and rooms are not new, new but big and clean. Hotel Giardino where is located across the Tiffard,
also has 3990yen / 100 minutes but it has that nagging payment machines and rooms are much smaller than Tiffard. Only good side is you can get a cup of free drink and small bag of snack in the lobby before going upstairs.
By the way, hotel XO and some rooms at Tiffard have a magnifying mirror on the floor and side of bed. Are they for making a girl stand/ lay down there and make her feel somewhat humiliated?

I have one repeat that always use hotel Listo. It is his choice so I have never asked him why he chooses particularly Listo. I actyually have had kind of spooky experience in one of the VIP rooms at Listo so it is not my favorite hotel.
True!
I think the close up mirrors are for perverted guys that wanna take a close look. Also the mirror on the floor is so they can watch the penetration during standing sex maybe.
XO has so many mirrors its fun for people who like to see what they look like during sex but i think most people don't really need it.
I have a creepy feeling in listo too because its so old and especially in the vip rooms because they are so wide..
I have never seen something spooky but some people suicide in love hotels and maybe sometimes someone gets killed... And there was a fire in an old love hotel recently.
I'm sure many people would be interested in your spooky story if you want to share it..