Morning....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, of course I was talking about the software!!! Not sure what the hell you thought I was talking about! Hahaha....

I'll get onto the VPN later, I do want to play with the new stuff! ;)

Afternoon! (on Tuesday)

Sorry for the lack of post-whoring! We were gone most of the weekend and of course Monday was, well, a Monday. Need I say more? Today has been a good day and I plan on getting out of the office today ON-TIME. :)

Eliah: That's great news! I'll take a look at it myself in the very near future. It'll be great when we can actually advertise the site!

Hi Chris! I'm just buzzing through again, got another meeting coming up at 4pm. Should be the last for the day!

/hugs

Here we are at another Wednesday! It's chilly outside but not raining! :D

I don't seem to be getting enough sleep lately, feeling just really sluggish lately. The BF and I went out to Gyu-Kaku (Korean BBQ) last night for dinner and promptly passed out after getting home. Still, after getting about 9 solid hours of sleep, I am still dragging this morning. :(

Well, I'll be in and out again today, hope everyone has a nice Wednesday!

/hugs (*yawn*)

Must have been nice to get those nine hours of sleep! I have to survive on 4-5 hours of sleep per night.

I will be back later!

Sleep? Who needs sleep when there's vending machines with hot, canned coffee on every corner!

I'm already a raving lunatic. Can't drop any lower, I hope.

-Eliah

PS: top of the afternoon to you. ;)

slow posting day it would seem. it's evening now, catching up on internet stuff tonight.

Happy Thursday! :D One more day left for this week and there's a Holiday next week!

Eliah~You can't possibly enjoy that canned coffee, can you? The non-black ones are not too bad, I guess. Maybe that's why your personality is so stunted! :D :p

Hi Karen and anyone else reading.

It's just been another one of those busy weeks. It never seems to be slow during this time of the year. I have a number of other things I want to work on as well. However, all I do is work, work, work, work.... for now anyway.

Damn this weather too, it's raining again. :(

Chris <3 ;)

I made the mistake of picking a skirt that was probably a little too short for today's weather. I did wear my long black coat but I can't wear that every single time I go downstairs! It's COLD! I've learned my lesson to check the weather more closely when leaving for work. :(

Work is busy - not any worse that yours, I'm sure.

/hugs

Just how short are we talking about? ;)

Just how short are we talking about? ;)

Short enough - just to keep you wondering, I'm sure! :D

Back on track: Tomorrow is Friday and yes I'm looking forward to that holiday next week. Oh, how I love the Japanese holidays!

For the canned coffee: Negative. I cannot enjoy just the plain black that you see so many people drinking. I have to have creme & sugar in my coffee. The truth is, the only time I have real 'coffee', is when I go to that Cafe in Ikebukuro. Do you remember the one I told you about at the last meeting? Even then, I still put milk and sugar in it. Daily drinks are usually from Starbucks or Excelsior. I wish Tully's coffee would go under so they'd close the one in our building and open up something better.

Have you tried the "Black" chewing gum? It will bite you... :eek:

-Eliah

Karen <3 - you're still trouble. ;)

I didn't know you had skirts that short! You didn't strike me as the kind of girl that still had clothes like that. I'm sure you look good, while freezing in the process. :D

Kias just wants to see your panties, don't deny it!

Eliah - I wouldn't call that coffee anymore mate. Not after all that bloody crap you put in it. No wonder you get so wound up, haha.

This day sucks. That is all.

Karen <3 - you're still trouble. ;)

I didn't know you had skirts that short! You didn't strike me as the kind of girl that still had clothes like that. I'm sure you look good, while freezing in the process. :D
I'm not that old. :( I'm still allowed to wear cute stuff. :)
TAG Manager said:
Kias just wants to see your panties, don't deny it!
Not much to see! Wearing tights today! :D
TAG Manager said:
Eliah - I wouldn't call that coffee anymore mate. Not after all that bloody crap you put in it. No wonder you get so wound up, haha.
I agree. :)
TAG Manager said:
This day sucks. That is all.
I agree even more!!!!!! :D

Almost time to go home..........................................

As long as she's got the legs to go with the skirt, hey, I'm all for it!

Work is about to be over, going out to get some dinner and then home to crash.

Have a good evening.

As long as she's got the legs to go with the skirt, hey, I'm all for it!

Work is about to be over, going out to get some dinner and then home to crash.

Have a good evening.

My legs are just fine. Thanks.

I'm sitting at a cafe in Ebisu now... need to get the energy level up so I can walk for 10min. to get home. :(

Good FRIDAY Morning! :):D:cool::);):cool:

I made it home Eliah, thanks. ;)

Heading down for my morning coffee, I hope this day goes fast!!!!

Where are you guys? It's FRIDAY... don't leave me all alone! :(

Ha. You guys left me all alone on Friday! :(

Well, now it's Tuesday! Did you guys have a good weekend and extra day off? :) I did!

Morning Karen!

Really sorry about Friday! It was just a busy day and I wanted to get out of the office at a reasonable time, so I abstained from most internet surfing to make it on time.

We had a good weekend and enjoyed the three-day weekend.

We're heading into our lunch hour now, will try to get back here later today!

-Eliah

It's been a slow week!

Happy Wednesday! ;)

It's a lovely day of RAIN, again!

Yesterday turned out to be a very busy day, so I'm just as guilty as the rest you. :)

For now, it looks like the rain has stopped. Still a cloudy, lazy looking day.

Good EARLY Morning from the states. No clue why I am awake at this hour. Just killing a little time while trying to get back to sleep. Still have another few hours before I really need to get up. (4:40 AM here)

Work has been busy as well for us, haven't had any real free time with holidays coming up this week. Will be taking off Thursday and Friday this week to spend with Family.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you living around the world! ;)

Hi Bishop! Good to see you drop by! I was just checking in before heading out the door to go home from work. Good luck getting back to sleep, haha. ;)

To the rest of you lazy people, check your email for this weekend's invite. <3

/hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.