Guest viewing is limited

Need some advice leading me in the right direction

RedDotSight

TAG Member
Reaction score
New here guys just made an account.

American Heading to Japan next week for a month for tourism.

I speak zero japanese.

Looking for an ethnically japanese SB.

So this is what I tried so far:

Seeking Arrangements

Not that many profiles. Of the ones I talked to, some wanted absurd amounts (literally thousands of dollars USD per meet).

Most didnt respond or were acting super mercenary.

After this experience

I looked at sugardaddy.jp

Was going to buy a subscription, but they didnt accept any kind of foriegn IDs.

So I am left wondering, is there any kind of japanese ID they would take I could get very quickly upon arrival? Like I said, ill just be a tourist.

Is there any other sites that are decent that dont have such ID requirements?

Better ways for foriegn english only speakers to meet sbs without getting charged an arm and a leg?

Honestly and ideal Arrangement with an for me would look like, having a 18-22 year old girl next door looking type who would be willing to go bareback and creampie. Willing to pay up to 70k yen per meet for that.

Wanted to add. Them speaking english isnt much of a concern for me, id be okay using google translate

Wanted to add. Them speaking english isnt much of a concern for me, id be okay using google translate
Maybe they aren't?

having a 18-22 year old girl next door looking type who would be willing to go bareback and creampie. Willing to pay up to 70k yen per meet for that.
🤐

New here guys just made an account.

American Heading to Japan next week for a month for tourism.

I speak zero japanese.

Looking for an ethnically japanese SB.

So this is what I tried so far:

Seeking Arrangements

Not that many profiles. Of the ones I talked to, some wanted absurd amounts (literally thousands of dollars USD per meet).

Most didnt respond or were acting super mercenary.

After this experience

I looked at sugardaddy.jp

Was going to buy a subscription, but they didnt accept any kind of foriegn IDs.

So I am left wondering, is there any kind of japanese ID they would take I could get very quickly upon arrival? Like I said, ill just be a tourist.

Is there any other sites that are decent that dont have such ID requirements?

Better ways for foriegn english only speakers to meet sbs without getting charged an arm and a leg?

Honestly and ideal Arrangement with an for me would look like, having a 18-22 year old girl next door looking type who would be willing to go bareback and creampie. Willing to pay up to 70k yen per meet for that.

Absolutely, you can come back to Japan when you aren't a broke ass cheap fuck wanting all sorts of risky shit and not willing to pay for it. That's a start. And that's not even factoring in the issue of you have zero Japanese language skills, which will essentially place you in the "SHIT OUT OF LUCK" category for any decent venue. Maybe even better, you do all of us a favor and cancel your trip to Japan and instead to go to the PI, where there might be some starved villagers who are willing to put up with you for an hourly rate. If you think you're going to have a fine time in Japan, being a cheap fuck, you're in for a rude awakening. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Absolutely, you can come back to Japan when you aren't a broke ass cheap fuck wanting all sorts of risky shit and not willing to pay for it. That's a start. And that's not even factoring in the issue of you have zero Japanese language skills, which will essentially place you in the "SHIT OUT OF LUCK" category for any decent venue. Maybe even better, you do all of us a favor and cancel your trip to Japan and instead to go to the PI, where there might be some starved villagers who are willing to put up with you for an hourly rate. If you think you're going to have a fine time in Japan, being a cheap fuck, you're in for a rude awakening. Enjoy!
Lol. No idea why youre being so hostile. In phillipines, metro manila, theres plenty of girls willing to meet for several hours raw for 70 USD total, let alone 70k yen you might find a girl willing to stay with you for a whole week.

I dont see how 70 0000 yen is cheap. Ive seen people on this forum talk about paying less than what im asking and getting it.

Instead of being hostile, you could have said something like "Personally I think 70k is a bit cheap, what youre looking for in my experience would be something more like: X"

Lol. No idea why youre being so hostile. In phillipines, metro manila, theres plenty of girls willing to meet for several hours raw for 70 USD total, let alone 70k yen you might find a girl willing to stay with you for a whole week.

I dont see how 70 0000 yen is cheap. Ive seen people on this forum talk about paying less than what im asking and getting it.

Instead of being hostile, you could have said something like "Personally I think 70k is a bit cheap, what youre looking for in my experience would be something more like: X"

I think the entitled mindset is what pisses people off....it's less about the money.

Coming to Japan not knowing a single word, having no clue of the culture....and expecting to have a 18 year old riding you raw if you just throw a few bills in her face.....nope. It's less about the sum you mention, its more about the ignorance behind it.

I think the entitled mindset is what pisses people off....it's less about the money.

Coming to Japan not knowing a single word, having no clue of the culture....and expecting to have a 18 year old riding you raw if you just throw a few bills in her face.....nope. It's less about the sum you mention, its more about the ignorance behind it.
Okay, so am I expected to learn fluent Japanese and everything about the culture before I go on a vacation there? Kind of unrealistic.

My situation is my situation and im trying to make the best of it. Thats why I came here to ask questions and be informed.

Okay, so am I expected to learn fluent Japanese and everything about the culture before I go on a vacation there? Kind of unrealistic.

My situation is my situation and im trying to make the best of it.

Nah, everybody should come on a vacation here...there is a lot of fun things to experience. But come on.

Going on a vacation and looking for 18 year olds going raw on you that don't understand a word you are saying are two different things 🤦

Thats why I came here to ask questions and be informed.
And you got informed that what you're expecting ain't gonna happen.

In phillipines, metro manila, theres plenty of girls willing to meet for several hours raw for 70 USD total, let alone 70k yen you might find a girl willing to stay with you for a whole week.
Cool. Go there then. Because that's not how it works here.

And you got informed that what you're expecting ain't gonna happen.

Youre being obtuse, thats not my problem. My problem was them being unnecessarily rude, and instead of offer constructive criticism they just insulted me. Also, I know it can happen.

Cool. Go there then.

I have been there before, very recently I might add.

Because that's not how it works here.

And if its not (although I do believe it can happen, and also believe most people who would respond in good faith without previous bias would agree) then the reason I came here was for advice, as you can see here in the title.

Nah, everybody should come on a vacation here...there is a lot of fun things to experience. But come on.

Going on a vacation and looking for 18 year olds going raw on you that don't understand a word you are saying are two different things 🤦

I dont find it that unrealistic. Ive done it many times in latin america knowing no spanish.

I know someone is gunna say "Japan is different"

But I dont find it impossible (and neither would anyone arguing in good faith). So im looking for information to increase my odds as much as possible with the tools I currently have available.

Last edited:
I dont find it that unrealistic. Ive done it many times in latin america knowing no spanish.

I know someone is gunna say "Japan is different"

But I dont find it impossible (and neither would anyone arguing in good faith).
My friend, Japan IS different. So many things here DON'T work the way it does in the rest of the world. You can easily achieve your goal with some local foreign girls, being Chinese, Korean or Filipino. Your quest for a natural Japanese woman at the specs you mentioned will be hard to achieve without some language ability. English (or translation tools) are not nearly as pervasive here and many won't give you the time of day no matter how much cash you wave around. It's definitely easy to meet random girls on the street here, but it takes some finesse and language ability. You may strike on on a random woman who may respond to you, but those more likely turn out to be what we call 地雷 or landmines.

Another very important pro-tip in this area - if you find a shop or a woman that advertises herself as 21 or thereabouts, be sure to add +10 years.

I dont find it impossible
It is impossible.
Don't mention a SB, even rent a girlfriend services costs around 40k yen for 2hrs.
No sex, probably not even hand holding, for 40k yen for 2hrs.
You speak zero Japanese, your chances are as good as zero.

Every country works differently, yes you can get a girl for 70USD in Philippines for a day.
Cost of living in Philippines is less than half of Japan, probably not even a quarter.
You can't compare.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
My friend, Japan IS different. So many things here DON'T work the way it does in the rest of the world. You can easily achieve your goal with some local foreign girls, being Chinese, Korean or Filipino. Your quest for a natural Japanese woman at the specs you mentioned will be hard to achieve without some language ability. English (or translation tools) are not nearly as pervasive here and many won't give you the time of day no matter how much cash you wave around. It's definitely easy to meet random girls on the street here, but it takes some finesse and language ability. You may strike on on a random woman who may respond to you, but those more likely turn out to be what we call 地雷 or landmines.

Another very important pro-tip in this area - if you find a shop or a woman that advertises herself as 21 or thereabouts, be sure to add +10 years.

Appreciate you actually giving some advice

Just try clubs or nanpa (street approach)

I actually don't think what you're looking for is that unrealistic for someone with at least some pick up experience. Not sure how old you are (which will matter a bit), but not knowing Japanese is not that big of a deal I feel, depending on where you go. The more Japanese you know the better but it's not like it's impossible to get laid in Japan without it.

Reactions: leducul
Just try clubs or nanpa (street approach)

I actually don't think what you're asking is that unrealistic for someone with at least some pick up experience. Not sure how old you are (which will matter a bit), but not knowing Japanese is not that big of a deal I feel, depending on where you go. The more Japanese you know the better but it's not like it's impossible to get laid in Japan without it.

I am late 20s. I know I could potentially get some dates vanilla, im in taiwan now and have dated some girls vanila as I could not find a sugar scene, there were language barriers etc too, so I think it wont be radically different from that.

though I know I am not attractive enough that it would be on my timeline, or with the girls Id truly desire in Japan, so I am looking to use money to offset that.

Right now I have put my dating accounts in tokyo before arrival with some kinds im looking to do sugar, so I will see how that goes. But I will try to do some IRL stuff on arrival. Trying to find some more insight for that route.

I got an offer from a japanese, english speaker on seeking to do what I want for 700, but its a bit higher than I want so ill keep looking for now.

I have been there before, very recently I might add.
Hope you tested afterwards.

Don’t really have any recommendations since I suppose most Japanese sites require ID and deai cafe requires Japanese.

I suppose you could try on Japanese Tinder? Tinder is well known for having some sugar babies lurking in many countries although it’s not it’s main purpose, and the girls on there might be more used to getting messages from foreigners since it’s a foreign app. No guarantee though.

Reactions: Simonka and Coolcow
The ID is supposed to protect the girls from depraved. I'm not saying that you are. But it is to keep a minimum safety.
Being realistic, you have two options:
1. Call to a pro.
2. Spend your money at Shibuya Hub to treat all the girls with drinks and food and hope one takes the bite.

Vacation? No, but it'll help a lot and enhance/expand what you can potentially experience. Have regular or p4p sex? No, but it'll help a lot and and enhance/expand what you can potentially experience. Have the super specific age, bareback, time requirements, and cost p4p you put in your top post? Well, no, it's a big country but expect it to be so rare as to not happen.

Also, you don't need to be fluent. But maybe spend a couple hundred hours learning the language if you want a reasonable chance to experience that side of the p4p scene you've seen us talk about here.

Vacation? No, but it'll help a lot and enhance/expand what you can potentially experience. Have regular or p4p sex? No, but it'll help a lot and and enhance/expand what you can potentially experience. Have the super specific age, bareback, time requirements, and cost p4p you put in your top post? Well, no, it's a big country but expect it to be so rare as to not happen.

Also, you don't need to be fluent. But maybe spend a couple hundred hours learning the language if you want a reasonable chance to experience that side of the p4p scene you've seen us talk about here.
Fair assessment. Im not expecting to get my full wishlist met, id be willing to compromise on some things the longer my desires go unmet. Was just looking for the advice to most optimize my chances with the cards i currently have been dealt.

Dude, is it so fucking hard to learn some basic greetings before you get here?

You want to be a lazy asshat AND get raw sex? Good for you it worked in other countries; leave the beauties here who are terrified of foreigners because of folks like you out of this.

Dude, is it so fucking hard to learn some basic greetings before you get here?

You want to be a lazy asshat AND get raw sex? Good for you it worked in other countries; leave the beauties here who are terrified of foreigners because of folks like you out of this.
To play devil’s advocate; when i first came here to be an english teaching monkey at age 24, i didnt speak a single word of japanese, and was fucking girls in the 21-25 yo bracket within about 48 hours of being here.

Then again, id never heard of p4p or sugar babies… never considered it, and wouldnt do for another ten years at least. At 24 i probably never wouldve considered asking for advice about how to get laid because…. Well i was a 24 year old white guy in tokyo. How fucking stupid or ugly would you need to be to have to pay for it?

Just go to one of the Hubs in ikebukuro or mejiro and bang some new-grad OLs that wish they were still at university.

In terms of the nama/nakadashi element of your dream, its stupid but i certainly am not in a position to criticize. Just be a gentleman and have money set aside for plan b for her.

To play devil’s advocate; when i first came here to be an english teaching monkey at age 24, i didnt speak a single word of japanese, and was fucking girls in the 21-25 yo bracket within about 48 hours of being here.

Yeah, that true. Same for me, I got picked up in a train station without even realising what happened.

But bear with me, I might be totally off but just now throwing a wild guess here; it wasn't 2023 when that happened.

My go to move that time with them ladies was to be white. It worked pretty well. Unfortunately after four decades that is still my only move and let's just say it doesn't work every time anymore.

But bear with me, I might be totally off but just now throwing a wild guess here; it wasn't 2023 when that happened.

Hehe, exactly. I think in remote parts of Japan it might still work to "be white"....in Tokyo nobody gives a shit 🤣....

I kinda envy you for the good old times, but I think a lot of foreigners have very wrong expectations how you are perceived here in Tokyo.
Sure, Americans in movies are perfection, but most tourists you encounter in Tokyo are disgusting overweight, horribly clothed uncool slobs. Being a tourist gives you no right to run around like a fucking bum 😑

Reactions: hamsap and MikeH