No country for chubby women

Ah dammit. Why do I have tattoos? I could sure use a sugar daddy right about now. You'll have to suck it up and enjoy my awesome personality.

Your tattoos are great! Your personality too!
Now buy me some Don Perignon ;)

Reactions: Misslorena
Being interesting human being comes first, then attractive personality and only then appearance. At the same time I think society in its narrow sense (friends, relatives and etc.) should be ignored completely and shouldn't influence who you have dates/sex/marriage with.

Last edited:
You have an ass for daaaaaays, girl, don't be insecure.

Its not like there are no chubby sex workers who openly advertise it either, BBW is definitely a thing.

I do think its more of a niche and maybe less something that's conventionally popular or that guys easily come out for. Although i think in America its pretty normal for guys to say that they like thick girls but in Japan, where the majority of people is skinny, not so much i guess.

Personally, i care more about face than about body type. Chubby girls are cute and i'd play with them and i have done so before. I have dated chubby guys but not really really big guys. I'd say just a little exta fat.

For me it is less about appearance and more about fitness.

I can be sexually attracted to a wide range of female body types but for a relationship of any type to be possible we have to share some fundamental ideas. And for me physical fitness is part of my world. I don't so much judge others by what I understand to be my personal, strict standards but a woman in my life would have to share them on some level or she won't be able to understand me.

I have been around women who, when they realised how much exercise is part of my life, obviously thought I was excessive or possibly compulsive about it. Anybody like that isn't likely to be a long term partner for me.

I can be sexually attracted to a wide range of female body types but for a relationship of any type to be possible we have to share some fundamental ideas. And for me physical fitness is part of my world. I don't so much judge others by what I understand to be my personal, strict standards but a woman in my life would have to share them on some level or she won't be able to understand me.

I have been around women who, when they realised how much exercise is part of my life, obviously thought I was excessive or possibly compulsive about it. Anybody like that isn't likely to be a long term partner for me.
No, I wouldn't be a Long Term partner for you . But I love you nevertheless . Also I'm drunk and my agent is ... WHER ARE YOU ASSHOLE ?! I'm drunk and lonely and sad and why are you not HERE?! Booooom! (Broke a vase - slammed the door )

IMO most of the time, a chubby (overweight) woman would be more attractive if she was slimmer, all else being equal. For chubby girls, I've seen a lot more attractive Caucasian (including Latina) than Asian ones though .
This is just talking about initial impressions as a guy.
For long term relationships (ie marriage) though, being chubby (and maybe attractiveness) would not matter much to me. In most cases, extra weight can be mitigated through exercise/diet while personality is difficult to change.

IMO most of the time, a chubby (overweight) woman would be more attractive if she was slimmer, all else being equal. For chubby girls, I've seen a lot more attractive Caucasian (including Latina) than Asian ones though .
For long term relationships (ie marriage) though, being chubby (and maybe attractiveness) would not matter much to me. In most cases, extra weight can be mitigated through exercise/diet while personality is difficult to change.
Agreed ! I don't care if a lady is chubby as long as she can support my lifestyle , without me having to work , and occasionnaly fuck model types
(What? Isn't that what some ladies crave too?)

Reactions: cabbie and MikeH
You have an ass for daaaaaays, girl, don't be insecure.

Its not like there are no chubby sex workers who openly advertise it either, BBW is definitely a thing.

I do think its more of a niche and maybe less something that's conventionally popular or that guys easily come out for. Although i think in America its pretty normal for guys to say that they like thick girls but in Japan, where the majority of people is skinny, not so much i guess.

Personally, i care more about face than about body type. Chubby girls are cute and i'd play with them and i have done so before. I have dated chubby guys but not really really big guys. I'd say just a little exta fat.
Look at you girl, Checking out my butt ;) I'm honored!
The funny thing is, I've been rejected in the BBW community for not being fat enough. I even considered adult modeling/sites when I was younger but it es tough due to my size. I'm in that in between weight, I'm not slim but I'm not too fat either, not for plus sized clothes.
I agree faces tend to be pretty for some reason. The time I've spent with chubby girls I've enjoyed the most (also I love boobs) but all girls are beautiful no matter the size. It's just a preference. I like the fluffy softness of it

I've dated both chubby and skinny men and I have to say (and sorry to my husband) but sometimes I miss the comforting aspect of chubby. It's just so much better for cuddling and sex is less painful as no bones (we'll expect one, wink) Are poking you.

But I fell in love with him and he is awesome, so his weight doesn't matter.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Look at you girl, Checking out my butt ;) I'm honored!
The funny thing is, I've been rejected in the BBW community for not being fat enough. I even considered adult modeling/sites when I was younger but it es tough due to my size. I'm in that in between weight, I'm not slim but I'm not too fat either, not for plus sized clothes.
I agree faces tend to be pretty for some reason. The time I've spent with chubby girls I've enjoyed the most (also I love boobs) but all girls are beautiful no matter the size. It's just a preference. I like the fluffy softness of it

I've dated both chubby and skinny men and I have to say (and sorry to my husband) but sometimes I miss the comforting aspect of chubby. It's just so much better for cuddling and sex is less painful as no bones (we'll expect one, wink) Are poking you.

But I fell in love with him and he is awesome, so his weight doesn't matter.

Your man is a lucky man . Please send him my best regards . Also I would be honored to make an Eiffel Tower with you and him ;)

That's respectable. Although I have to say, the idea that overweight women are lazy is a generalization (not saying that you are implying so)
I love being active: walking, hiking, yoga, swimming. I can keep up during trips and numerous physical activities. My body is just typically curvy and I don't lose weight easily.

I guess my point is, you can't tell if someone is at least somewhat active just by looking at them (unless they're super fit or super big, then most likely you know the answer)

I wouldn't mind dating someone that has a strict exercise routine and is willing to make me part of it, but that can also respect my physical limitations as well.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Your man is a lucky man . Please send him my best regards . Also I would be honored to make an Eiffel Tower with you and him ;)
Just not staring into each other's eyes, general rule!
Why thank you, I'll pass the compliment. Whenever I get hit on or tell him about my adventures he just rolls his eyes and says "but you always think you're unattractive"

Reactions: MikeH
Just not staring into each other's eyes, general rule!
Why thank you, I'll pass the compliment. Whenever I get hit on or tell him about my adventures he just rolls his eyes and says "but you always think you're unattractive"
He's a wise man. Cause truth is , you aren't ;)

of course. It's interesting how physical attributes "weight less" (heh) when it involves feelings and long term. Even the things you thought you were inclined to, might change if it's the right person, and chemistry goes beyond size.
I also have to agree, nothing against chubby Asian girls but it seems that they don't tend to carry the weight that well, maybe because they're naturally slimmer, as opposed to Latina bodies were we carry the fat in specific places that are deemed more attractive: hips, legs, butt, boobs. Not much on the abdominal area or face.

There's so much charm that right about now an accordion could be playing in the back. Full moon. Walking by the Seine.
*sigh*
Talk to my agent! I do the moonlight walk on the Seine perfectly , like in Gainsbourg A Heroic Life ! (When he met Jane the first time )

Talk to my agent! I do the moonlight walk on the Seine perfectly , like in Gainsbourg A Heroic Life ! (When he met Jane the first time )
I did that walk on my own and it wasn't nearly as sexy as I imagined it.
I would like to reserve that walk, even if the Seine is just a sticker on the background.

I did that walk on my own and it wasn't nearly as sexy as I imagined it.
I would like to reserve that walk, even if the Seine is just a sticker on the background.

You should definitely watch that movie if you hadn't yet

You should definitely watch that movie if you hadn't yet

That is the most french thing I've seen in a while. If we make it black and white, add more sex and baguettes it will be perfect, right? voulez vous coucher avec moi*

* I don't know how I haven't it looks awesome, I'll definitely add it to my list, thank you

Reactions: Frenchy
That is the most french thing I've seen in a while. If we make it black and white, add more sex and baguettes it will be perfect, right? voulez vous coucher avec moi*

* I don't know how I haven't it looks awesome, I'll definitely add it to my list, thank you

His parents were Russian Jews . But yes he's the most French of all the French dudes. Saw his concert during the last tour , and cried all the tears I could cry when he died

His parents were Russian Jews . But yes he's the most French of all the French dudes. Saw his concert during the last tour , and cried all the tears I could cry when he died
Aw mr Frenchy. Being all sentimental *hug*

I guess my point is, you can't tell if someone is at least somewhat active just by looking at them (unless they're super fit or super big, then most likely you know the answer) .

My point isn't that my partner has to be as fit, or even close to being as fit as I am. That would be like you expecting your husband (assuming he is not an artist) to be as good at rendering emotive images as you are. He just has to understand and respect - if not be completely enthralled by - your abilities there.

The problem with fitness is, due to society, too often people get drawn into comparing themselves physically to others. So it becomes difficult (so it seems) for any partner of mine to not feel some type of reaction to my fitness if they are not at a similar level. I don't so much care about it but I find that it always seems to come up.

My point isn't that my partner has to be as fit, or even close to being as fit as I am. That would be like you expecting your husband (assuming he is not an artist) to be as good at rendering emotive images as you are. He just has to understand and respect - if not be completely enthralled by - your abilities there.

The problem with fitness is, due to society, too often people get drawn into comparing themselves physically to others. So it becomes difficult (so it seems) for any partner of mine to not feel some type of reaction to my fitness if they are not at a similar level. I don't so much care about it but I find that it always seems to come up.
It is hard but not impossible I believe.
My husband is incredibly thin, underweight. His weight comes up because it's inevitable, but I do realize he is much more than that, and he sees me for more than my size.

Women tend to be generally more obsessed about image than men, or compare/complain. I've dated men that are incredibly fit and exercised a lot and I found it funny how people would stare at us.
A woman that's very sure of herself wouldn't care if you were fit and she wasn't. I know, in an ideal world.

Although I completely understand and respect where you're coming from. It's easier to date someone that "matches your energy" so to speak. My ex wasn't active and it limited the things we could do together and it was frustrating.