No country for chubby women

WHER ARE YOU ASSHOLE ?! I'm drunk and lonely and sad and why are you not HERE?! Booooom! (Broke a vase - slammed the door )

I am sorry but if you are so drunk you cannot find your own asshole I don't think anyone can help you!

But if you were looking for me I am sorry to say at the time you wrote your desperate plea for help I was naked in middle of a dozen or so as much naked old ugly guys.

Reactions: Misslorena
I am sorry but if you are so drunk you cannot find your own asshole I don't think anyone can help you!

But if you were looking for me I am sorry to say at the time you wrote your desperate plea for help I was naked in middle of a dozen or so as much naked old ugly guys.

ASSHOLE! You are going to onsen without me! I knew it! You ridicule me in front of everybody ! Bwaaaaaah! (Slamming 2 doors , breaking 2 vases, smoking 2 cigs at the same time - French movie style )

Talk to my agent! I do the moonlight walk on the Seine perfectly , like in Gainsbourg A Heroic Life !

We can even throw some baguettes to the same deal with no extra price!

ASSHOLE! You are going to onsen without me! I knew it! You ridicule me in front of everybody ! Bwaaaaaah! (Slamming 2 doors , breaking 2 vases, smoking 2 cigs at the same time - French movie style )

Please calm down honey, you know I would not go to any onsen without you! It was a sento.

If there is spanking I demand a video!
I don't know why I just thought about Chris being the principal of a very strict , catholic school anc we are (you and me and Lorena) the hopeless bad students and we get spanked and whipped. Ok, I go to bed now :sick:

Reactions: Misslorena
I don't know why I just thought about Chris being the principal of a very strict , catholic school anc we are (you and me and Lorena) the hopeless bad students and we get spanked and whipped. Ok, I go to bed now :sick:
I'm sure there's already an exploitation film about that. At least a lot about nuns getting sexy with other nuns. Ehem, so I've been told

Oh @TAG Manager !
I need spanking. I mean! Stop them they're nagging.
Yes that's what I meant.

spank_lorena.JPG

You've been officially spanked.

Reactions: namae
Hopefully you didn't get the at the street market in Thailand. Talking to nurses there gives you warning stories to last a life time...
Oh Jesús now I'm curious.
But no, I own expensive good grand, lithium battery, USB chargeable toys I buy from sex shops or online.
But now I really want to go to a market again

But no, I own expensive good grand, lithium battery, USB chargeable toys I buy from sex shops or online.

But you need to get that checked-in, right? Because I am a 44 year old virgin boy in my mom's basement in the suburbs of Chicago nothing like that would happen to me, but I've heard people getting "stuff" confiscated from them at airport security.

But you need to get that checked-in, right? Because I am a 44 year old virgin boy in my mom's basement in the suburbs of Chicago nothing like that would happen to me, but I've heard people getting "stuff" confiscated from them at airport security.
Yes, people.

I've traveled with sex toys that look like tiny alien guns on my carry on many times, no problem. But if I was traveling with a 9" black dildo I would be sure to check it in.