Guest viewing is limited

Racism In Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan has long talked the talk about "internationalization" but if they had really supported the internationalization they talk about a "half" Miss Universe Japan wouldn't be a big deal at all.

Yeah exactly. I always have a good laugh when hearing about japanese internationalization. They are talking about it but never really ready to make effort for it.
Just take the example of rakuten and fast retailing (Uniqlo), they make big announcement to say they want to become more international, then make effort for a month and they forget about it. Ridiculous. Just communication strategy.

Reactions: Solong
Yes, because it's progress that she was selected by a small number of judges for a beauty contest over the objections of other judges who said they didn't vote for her specifically because they don't consider her to be Japanese -- not that she wasn't the best candidate or not the most beautiful. Because she's not Japanese according to them. That's not to mention the sizable outcry from some Japanese for the same reason.

I'm not saying there hasn't been progress, but Miss Universe Japan isn't a good example proving that there has been.
It is progress because of the reactions to it brings discussion and opens the battle to expand the definition of what it means to be Japanese.

If American Baseball never had that "Jackie Robinson moment" (first Black person to play in the major leagues) there wouldn't be any diversity in the game. Arguably NO Japanese players, playing in American Baseball leagues. You have to start somewhere.

And many Americans have forgot the very recent controversy of the first East Indian Ms. America (2014). There were actually Americans, who were so close-minded, that they didn't initially accept an East Indian representing New York, and then winning Ms. America. They were more open-minded about Blacks, because there were former Black Ms. America winners, but not about East Indians.

9250106_600x338.jpg

missny.jpg

Nina Davuluri paved the way for future East Indians in 2014, like Vanessa Williams paved the way for Black Americans in 1983. Diversity, open-mindedness, and good will prevailing over backward close-minded racism and hate.

Ariana Miyamoto, the first openly bi-racial Miss Japan Universe, is paving the way for other Japanese of diverse ancestry. There will of course be close-minded racist Japanese that won't accept any change, but there WILL be some Japanese that DO. The word "internationalization" will not just be a cheap publicity stunt, but mean Japan is actively part of forming real cultural ties and working with the rest of the world. The trickle down effect, is that some Japanese shop and building owners (and particularly the upcoming younger generation) might be more accepting of non-Asian looking or foreign people. After, Ariana Miyamoto, if the winner is a bi-racial White and Japanese or Korean-Japanese, there is less controversy, hate, and antagonism.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muku1 and Wwanderer
Becky's always gives me a chubby......

Off topic, but a friend of mine was an extra in a commercial with her and by all accounts she's a massive c-u-next-tuesday. They were told never to look her in the eye, even when not filming, she was over an hour late to the shoot every day, and all the extras were made to wait outside the cafeteria area for the majority of their lunch break while she ate lunch alone. Total fucking prima donna.

I don't know if that makes your dick softer or harder. Lol

Meiji Japan elites tossed the garbage out into the world because it wasn't worth the effort keeping them fed in Japan. :bookworm:

And as they say...

LOL You are such an ignorant, you just proved you actually never talked to any Japanese and how poor your history knowledge is.

Context: Japanese family models back in the days were of numerous sons which is why I have 3 dozens cousins, a dozen and half aunts and uncles and a bit over a dozen of my grand-parents's brothers and sisters.
Only a third of my ancestors adventured to the unknown external world and by their own "will", not somebody else's.

Both my grand-parents always had the chance to come back to Japan. The only reason why the couple was murdered was because they raised a Catholic Church yes they converted to that Christian shit of yours, and decided to stay to pray the "Word" that same crap that is written at the back of your paper money. My grandparents weren't just any random citizens, they were clerks of churchs in Christian countries but nontheless still murdered...because the truth is those Catholic/Christian populations are full of hipocrates and they speak so much about their "faith" but then proceed to act completely in opposed behaviour to their so called "teachings".

And by the time I came back, I still managed to get into contact with the brothers and sisters of my granparents. As the first son of my family I was still offered the properties of my grandparents which were retained by the family who never left Japan but I declined for personal reasons.

You are a joke.

As the first son of my family I was still offered the properties of my grandparents which were retained by the family who never left Japan but I declined for personal reasons
A begging bowl is barely "property", and with the way your ilk breeds, no wonder the elites banished them. :bag:

I really would hate to lock this thread, but if we can't discuss these issues civilly, maybe it's time for us to move to another topic.

In other words, last warning.

Well certainly, I have never used insulting words such as fuck you or mother fucker or anything alike. At least in comparison with Chavers I can still maintain language.

And regarding Nina Davuluri. I saw the pictures before reading the text by Solong. And I thought she was "Miss India".

Now if Miss Universe Japan were to be working as a P4P provider and sent to my room. Like anyobody else, I would consider myself very luck... but at the same time wanderto myself...(wait...did I call Hipness or a Japanese agency?). I don't know why that would make me Racist.

A begging bowl is barely "property", and with the way your ilk breeds, no wonder the elites banished them. :bag:

Property as in lands from a Business family which I already told before...and guess what...the Business is still doing great.hahahahaha...

And "Banish" as a term means no return....but around 65% of my family is back hahahahahahahahaha.

"Banish" as a term means no return....but around 65% of my family is back hahahahahahahahaha.
[1] Banishment isn't usually permanent. That would be exile.
[2] A 35% success rate isn't bad: unfortunately it wasn't followed by mandatory sterilization.

Oh yeah? Where did you ever read ...A..."document" by the state that mandate that? You are halucinating.

LOL actually, the 65% is the side that is doing better....otherwise...what would explain that we came back and never returned to the West?

Do you have any other ultimatum type of comment you want to make before I fall asleep of boredom?

@meiji doesn't even need to lock this thread.

I will teach you more about Japan. Here in this country, when I fight breaks out between two. Its always the offensive side that is BANNED but not the CALM person. You think of yourself as an intelectual...but your mind shows up to be the rotten apple. And you think that you understand Japan?

okay so now that you have the document....

Explain how my mothers side granda returned, how my aunts and uncles returned and how is it that I am back in Japan.

If such a mandate were ever working....

Is there any sound signal in this forum that can tell me when Chaves replies back...I will keep doing my housekeeping in the meantime.

Is there any sound signal in this forum that can tell me when Chaves replies back...I will keep doing my housekeeping in the meantime.
Here you go:

Well okay...I have to wake up early tomorrow....tonight I will sleep with a big smile.

Because for you who don't really know anything... My mothers granda passed away of age. When we visit our aunts and uncles houses....we all exclaim...WOW what a house! Now that's a TV lifestyle...I will never post the pictures of their residences nor their faces...but man oh man... Do you think they have any kind of resentment about thet "PAST"?

And whenever I am posting any message that is not a "hot topic"....do you get to find the comments messages and expressions of a person who is angry and unhappy?

I'm chilling all my days....oh yeah well maybe not all of them...but nothing related to all the stuff that you pointed out...I may choose not to be unhappy tonight for example because I wont be able to sleep more than 6hs straight...and that's probably as much I might complain in Japan...

My cousins, their sons...my brothers and sisters...we are just fine here :D

And at the end... the only one person who is bitching...it's YOU...

Attached file :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 102
Off topic, but a friend of mine was an extra in a commercial with her and by all accounts she's a massive c-u-next-tuesday. They were told never to look her in the eye, even when not filming, she was over an hour late to the shoot every day, and all the extras were made to wait outside the cafeteria area for the majority of their lunch break while she ate lunch alone. Total fucking prima donna.

I don't know if that makes your dick softer or harder. Lol
Not surprising at all. Probably a ton of reasons too......but......
Makes me wanna wait for her in the parking lot.....:p

Reactions: TheDutchElm
The definition of who and who is not Japanese has changed. One day, someone like Obama will be the leader of Japan, and I look forward to that day. The mixed race children of Japan will help bridge the gap between Japan and the rest of the world, being often bilingual and bicultural, as well as bi-ethnic. Some have said, that we immigrants chose to move to Japan with all her foibles and good points. (Note I didn`t say foreigner) because I am an immigrant, as are you if you live here.

The New Miss Japan in the Miss Universe pageant is just the start of things to come. So are all the mixed-race people we see on Japanese TV everyday. Tsurunen Marutei a naturalized Japanese from Finland in the Japanese Diet too is another forerunner of
happy things to come. Japan will gradually, kicking and screaming perhaps, become more multicultural. It is already happening. About 3% of ALL marriages in Japan are mixed race or mixed nationality marriages. The children of these unions will be
different in a good way. More open minded and tolerant. Even Abe has proposed immigration!!!!

Just because we chose to live here, and I wasn`t given a gold engraved invitation, doesn`t force me to be mute about some things that are unfair. I will always speak out until the day I die, about injustices back home or here in Japan. Some of the people who come
here seem to have the idea that we have to just shut up, bend over and take it. Sorry, but that kind of attitude leads to abuse.

And I`m a little tired of the attitude that caucasians have to shut up and take it because they have never experienced racism before. I know it wasn`t said in that way, but that essentially is the meaning. No one should have to take it. Whether it be a refusal to
rent an apartment or entry to a nightclub. Everyone should be able to speak out about it, and back home when I was in the majority, I defended minorities whenever the chance occurred. Telling racist friends to shut the fuck up or get out of my car etc.
I do the same now that I have been a minority for a 1/4 of a century. I will never change, and God forbid you tell it to my face to shut up and take it because the Japanese didn`t invite you here. I don`t take kindly to that kind of thinking.

Worldwide the number of marriages of people who are citizens of different countries is shooting up rapidly, Japan included. The Economist had an interesting piece on it a couple of years ago. I agree with @Bob Johnson that it is a good sign, a very good one.

-Ww

And regarding Nina Davuluri. I saw the pictures before reading the text by Solong. And I thought she was "Miss India".

Now if Miss Universe Japan were to be working as a P4P provider and sent to my room. Like anyobody else, I would consider myself very luck... but at the same time wanderto myself...(wait...did I call Hipness or a Japanese agency?). I don't know why that would make me Racist.

Keiji, do you know and understand the meaning of hypocrisy?

Your biased, derogatory, and bigoted attitude towards other nationalities and races, is also justifying racist treatment towards you and other Japanese by Westerners in their country.

Here are some F'ed comments I heard before about Asians in the West.

1. When I see a Japanese in America, calling them Chinese and Korean makes no difference, because they all are the same. "Ching Chong Ching".

2. Asian guys are weak nerds, let's go crush an egg on his head, he won't do nothing.

3. Heard Japanese/Asian women have sideways p*ssy. Hahahaha...

What's going on is narrow-mindedness, not accepting people who are different from you or outside of your group. Then insulting, bullying, and unjustly discriminating against them.

If you, as a Japanese person, want fair treatment and equal justice in other countries, then you need to support it here at home. And it starts with your attitude towards other ethnic groups, nationalities, and races. It's embracing the fact that we are all human beings, and supporting fair treatment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.