Guest viewing is limited

Recommendations On How To Meet Foreign Women

...errrr.... Is this video still online somewhere? I mean, of course I find this totally disgusting and just want to make sure it's blurred :D

Reactions: Sinapse and MikeH
Just to get the discussion back on track, I've been using Tinder and Happn for a couple of days now based on the recommendations here, swiping like mad every chance I get but out of literally hundreds of profiles, I can count the non-Japanese ones with one hand.

Already tried it in France and yes I didn't have sex for years. To me a western women look like dudes. Just can't do it.

To be absolutely sure we need to have an experiment. You'll move to countryside in the deep south of USA and find a place that have no Asian girls at all. You stay there for 10 years or until you start to chase the local tail. If you manage the 10 years with no sex at all I'll admit it was your DNA after all. Deal? :D

Reactions: MikeH
I don't know what's wrong with you because I have small talks with japanese people quite a lot. Is your Japanese good enough?

I don't normally do. Back when I was living in Europe (UK, France and Germany mostly), I tended to associate with people of all nationalities and backgrounds and dated women from a dozen different countries of origin or so, not necessarily on purpose, just because it happened that way and I never thought twice about it.

But here since Japanese society is so homogeneous, unless you actively seek foreigners, you end up always dating Japanese women. At first I had nothing against that but after 5 years and going on dates with about 30 different Japanese women, a sense of drabness, uniformity sets in. Same hobbies, same conversations, even their bodies tended to be similar...

For some reason I could never make any sort of emotional connection, or even be my natural self in their presence. All my interactions with Japanese people in general, be it on the workplace or in everyday life are characterized by a complete lack of spontaneity. I know it's a cliché to say so, but it's a cliché that turned out to be true in my case. When I travel abroad, I'm reminded that in most countries it's OK to make small talk with people in the streets, shops, public places, and then I come back here to be confronted with the same soulless robotic behaviour everywhere I go, there's something indescribably sad about it. I remember meeting my first real girlfriend as a student in the metro just because she was reading a book I had already read and that made me feel like I could talk to her and how that sort of thing could never happen here because all social interactions are coded, compartmentalized. I know part of it has to do with the fact that I'm a foreigner and as such will never be one of them no matter how hard I try. So recently I've started thinking that life would be easier with someone who knows what it feels like to be an outsider.

You're out of your mind or what?
Being a foreigner is exactly what allows you to chat up ladies in the subway or anywhere else if you do it the classy way.

You're too introverted.

Sorry but you are the problem here.

I don't normally do. Back when I was living in Europe (UK, France and Germany mostly), I tended to associate with people of all nationalities and backgrounds and dated women from a dozen different countries of origin or so, not necessarily on purpose, just because it happened that way and I never thought twice about it.

But here since Japanese society is so homogeneous, unless you actively seek foreigners, you end up always dating Japanese women. At first I had nothing against that but after 5 years and going on dates with about 30 different Japanese women, a sense of drabness, uniformity sets in. Same hobbies, same conversations, even their bodies tended to be similar...

For some reason I could never make any sort of emotional connection, or even be my natural self in their presence. All my interactions with Japanese people in general, be it on the workplace or in everyday life are characterized by a complete lack of spontaneity. I know it's a cliché to say so, but it's a cliché that turned out to be true in my case. When I travel abroad, I'm reminded that in most countries it's OK to make small talk with people in the streets, shops, public places, and then I come back here to be confronted with the same soulless robotic behaviour everywhere I go, there's something indescribably sad about it. I remember meeting my first real girlfriend as a student in the metro just because she was reading a book I had already read and that made me feel like I could talk to her and how that sort of thing could never happen here because all social interactions are coded, compartmentalized. I know part of it has to do with the fact that I'm a foreigner and as such will never be one of them no matter how hard I try. So recently I've started thinking that life would be easier with someone who knows what it feels like to be an outsider.

Reactions: owlet and vondoom
same goes for me... i got no dating life for over a decade, but my social life otherwise is awesome... enough friends, enough to do with them and enough places to go where i get in touch with people... i never have to start any conversation, usually people come to me (without english, or whatever), or i get introduced... maybe its just sheer luck, but i also dont think that social life is lacking here (im talking social life, not dating, though... there are tons of people who date only, but dont have any other real social life otherwise)...

You're out of your mind or what?
Being a foreigner is exactly what allows you to chat up ladies in the subway or anywhere else if you do it the classy way.

and again i think hes right... and hes using it to his advantage...

It's because you only like the sound of it.
You would change your mind if you knew what's being said.
Too many instances of "merde" and "putain".
French are vulgar people.
you call it vulgar I call it natural language.
women who aren't offended by the words "shit" and "fuck" are easier to talk to.
formal language can only make distance between people.
but some guys want their girl to be a little princess from disney some prefer natural girls. "chacun voit midi à sa porte" as French people say.

Maybe you only chose the ones who speak English? (they are the most boring)

Anyway, the Japanese girls are great under one condition : you never ever marry them.

Western woman!? Thanks but no thanks :)
on the opposite

Oh oui! Je suis d'accord! We are judgemental, pedantic , and gloomy . Also , we rarely take shower , we are cheese-eating surrender monkeys and (not to be forgotten) effeminate and totally promiscuous.
Having said that I wouldn't change my citizenship for any other! Vive La France! Vive la Tour Eiffel! Vive le Fromage!;)
hey ! you forgot the frog legs !

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
All of them? Seriously?

But in any case, there are lots of asian women with non-asian nationalities, i.e., born, raised and living their lives in a non-asian country. Are you equally into them?

-Ww
Moroccan proverb : when you place a fish out of a cat's reach he'll say it's a stinky one.

I think majimekun is just resentful toward french girls due to his own experience.

hey ! you forgot the frog legs !
... and snails. I love the smell of Escargot in the morning , like, you know , around 11am (coz we're also lazy, forgot to mention that) :D

Reactions: MikeH
Whoa! To my ears no language is sexier than French (which I don't speak btw). Imo even a dude reading a math text aloud can sound sexy if it is in French. WALDT indeed!

-Ww
I had an english room mate this summer who told me the same thing and I couldn't help laughing when he said how sexy was the sound of "poisson" (= fish in french) :ROFLMAO:

... and snails. I love the smell of Escargot in the morning , like, you know , around 11am (coz we're also lazy, forgot to mention that) :D
echange-de-maison-french-stereotype.jpg

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
I think majimekun is just resentful toward french girls due to his own experience.

Nope. I never had any interest in western women.
My first asian girl was an eye opener and I never looked back after that.
The manly faces, the fat asses, the not so good skin ... total turn off.
And western girls look already too old after 30 yo.

Sorry, i don't see how having sex in front of a camera makes someone impossible to love. There are many things about her that are more problematic than her sex tape.
Yes. Overall I agree. But if I saw, say, my dad and Hello Kitty have sex on video it would be really traumatic. Not sure I could love them as much any longer. Especially Hello Kitty, aaaaaargl disgusting little cat s**t!

Reactions: smsjp
this is beyond exaggerating :LOL:

Maybe for you but it's the way I've always seen them.

But give me a slim, young, petite and baby faced Japanese girl (like my current girlfriend) and it becomes pure happiness ;)

Last edited:
majimekun just never scored with western women^^which is of course no big deal, but tells something about.....

I never wanted to score and they could sense it I guess.
When I was in France my body and facial expression were more like "leave me alone" than anything else :)
Here in Japan 90% of women are welcome.
A totally different world for me.

Just to get the discussion back on track, I've been using Tinder and Happn for a couple of days now based on the recommendations here, swiping like mad every chance I get but out of literally hundreds of profiles, I can count the non-Japanese ones with one hand.

I'd definitely recommend paying for Tinder plus which gives you unlimited likes and lets you sort by recent activity.

You are in Japan after all, foreigners are less than what, 2% of the population? And most of those are Asian foreigners. Cute Caucasian girls are about as rare as white tigers.

Reactions: majimekun