Guest viewing is limited

Recommendations On How To Meet Foreign Women

You are in Japan after all, foreigners are less than what, 2% of the population? And most of those are Asian foreigners. Cute Caucasian girls are about as rare as white tigers.

As an addendum I'll add that a majority of foreigners living in Japan by choice are a little... off. Dorks, otakus, extreme japanophiles, etc. More or less all the things pretty western girls detest ;-) So aside from beautiful girls like our own @Anna Summer and @User#8628 who've found a profitable niche you simply won't find many aside from those passing through briefly.

Japan is probably one of the worst places outside of the Middle East for guys who prefer Caucasian girls...

I agree that Japanese women's bodies are mostly the same.. I miss playing with full bodied women

I'm not complaining though

Reactions: Mischa Maxwell
The reality is that, in order to date cute girls in the western world, you'd have to become a peadophile.
In Japan, you don't have to.

You really seem to have something against foreign women don't you? o_O

I find them really unappealing.
That's all.

That being said, the cute and young looking Japanese girls have a tendency to lack exercise. At 44 I'm always genkier than my 19-24yo partners.

I'd definitely recommend paying for Tinder plus which gives you unlimited likes and lets you sort by recent activity.

You are in Japan after all, foreigners are less than what, 2% of the population? And most of those are Asian foreigners. Cute Caucasian girls are about as rare as white tigers.

I second the recommendation on paying for Tinder plus. If you're specifically looking for foreign women though, I'm not sure if Tinder will be the most useful method.

On the flip side, a Japanese friend (female) mentioned to me that there is no lack of foreign guys on there.

@majimekun - If you do a Google Image search on phrases like "sexy women", "cute women", "beautiful women" etc, you will screens full of images of women who would be considered *extremely* sexy/attractive by the vast majority of men in the world...these of course include some asian women but mostly from other parts of the world. Or, more or less equivalently, you could look at photos of non-asian celebrity sex symbols...ScarJo or Angelina Jolie or Penelope Cruze etc. Are your posts above tongue-in-cheek, at least somewhat, or do you truly find the non-asians in such collections of photos not at all attractive? Do you find them somewhat manly looking??? (You must know some pretty unusual looking dudes!) WALDT of course, but yours seem to be truly unusual...unless you are kidding around mostly.

-Ww

Most of western female superstars have heavy masculine traits without makeup.
And I'm attracted to women who have the slightest masculine traits.
Prominent jaw, forehead, etc are a total turnoff for me. Angelina Jolie is aesthetically pleasant but since I don't find her attractive at all, I wouldn't date her would she be interested in me.
Give me a baby faced slim and tiny bird with a long neck and then it's a totally different story ;)

@majimekun - If you do a Google Image search on phrases like "sexy women", "cute women", "beautiful women" etc, you will screens full of images of women who would be considered *extremely* sexy/attractive by the vast majority of men in the world...these of course include some asian women but mostly from other parts of the world. Or, more or less equivalently, you could look at photos of non-asian celebrity sex symbols...ScarJo or Angelina Jolie or Penelope Cruze etc. Are your posts above tongue-in-cheek, at least somewhat, or do you truly find the non-asians in such collections of photos not at all attractive? Do you find them somewhat manly looking??? (You must know some pretty unusual looking dudes!) WALDT of course, but yours seem to be truly unusual...unless you are kidding around mostly.

-Ww

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Most of western female superstars have heavy masculine traits without makeup.

Sounds like we live in separate realities to me...where the dudes look quite different!

And I'm attracted to women who have the slightest masculine traits.

Give me a baby faced slim and tiny bird with a long neck and then it's a totally different story ;)

Slightly more seriously and with no offensive implications intended, it sounds like you could replace the word "masculine" with "adult" in the above quote, and it would be equally or more accurate.

Anyway, thanks for the answer to my question.

-Ww
1495776615df35be1f0227f032afac84.jpg

Reactions: MikeH
With western women i can see right away how they would look if they were guys. Maybe they have more testosterone than their asian alter ego, I don't know.
With asian women, it's way more difficult to find masculine traits. And I insist, it's masculine, not adult.

alright now, calm down. Notice i am not defending Kanye?? To me, he is mentally unstable but thats a story for another thread. I will admit, I not a fan of the Kardashians. My driving point wasnt about degrading women but about morals.
If you're gonna get preachy about "morals" and sex, TAG probably isn't exactly the best forum to do it.
Honestly I don't see how it's any worse than P4P or ONS or anything else that consenting adults do.

If you're gonna get preachy about "morals" and sex, TAG probably isn't exactly the best forum to do it.
Honestly I don't see how it's any worse than P4P or ONS or anything else that consenting adults do.

Lol. I rest my case. You wont be getting any rash responses from me, i promise.

To the rest on here, Make no mistake, if doing P4P or ONS is your thing or it pays the bills, then i have no right to criticize.

Let this talk end here, please. Thanks

Just pointing out this thread might seem fucked up to non Asian women.

You don't need to be a non Asian woman to find it fucked up. To each their own I suppose.

You're out of your mind or what?
Being a foreigner is exactly what allows you to chat up ladies in the subway or anywhere else if you do it the classy way.

You're too introverted.

Sorry but you are the problem here.

You're probably correct in saying that I am introverted. The difference between Japan and other countries in my opinion is that in most other countries you can more or less get away with being slightly introverted and still have a social life but in Japan it's much harder because you're surrounded with people who are either even more introverted than you or are simply asocial (not always sure which) so the onus is on you to make the first step no matter what and there's always, for me at least, the feeling that the way things are is the way people here prefer them to be.

On the day of the big typhoon back in August for example, I ended up stuck in a train for 5 hours in the middle of nowhere. The train was completely stopped and not moving and there were maybe 15 people in my car. I swear that for 5 excruciating hours, no one uttered a single word. As a foreigner I would have felt a bit strange breaking that silence that, for all I know, Japanese people might find preferable.

To a lesser extent that's how I feel almost everywhere I go, I see people so intently focused on their cellphones, never making eye contact with anyone else even in places of socialization such as bars or if they're not it's because they already have their group of friends. It always seems to me like there are intricate rules here as to how/where/in what circumstances encounters are supposed to take place.

I'm probably overthinking this, maybe my brain has been fucked up by the fact that at my work I'm constantly being taught the correct angle for bowing and the number of steps to take between each bowing at various events/ceremonies, the correct keigo expressions to use depending on the circumstances and other stuff like that. I've had to have dinner with members of the imperial family on several occasions, semi-important politicians and people like that so I know full well that all that stuff is fairly specific and doesn't apply to most circumstances in daily life but it does have a way of sinking in, so much so that I find it extremely difficult to be spontaneous in the presence of Japanese people. With my Japanese colleagues for example, I have to be extremely wary of being too critical of what's happening where I work, whereas with the other foreigners we can talk freely in a much more relaxed atmosphere. Even with my few Japanese friends, we never talk about politics, sex or even relationships. It feels that any potentially divisive topic is being consciously or subconsciously avoided. It's a bit sad but hanging out with foreigners feels like a breath of fresh air to me.

Reactions: Frenchy
As an addendum I'll add that a majority of foreigners living in Japan by choice are a little... off. Dorks, otakus, extreme japanophiles, etc. More or less all the things pretty western girls detest ;-) So aside from beautiful girls like our own @Anna Summer and @User#8628 who've found a profitable niche you simply won't find many aside from those passing through briefly.

Japan is probably one of the worst places outside of the Middle East for guys who prefer Caucasian girls...

Couldn't you say the same thing about the western men who move to Japan too though?

Or we could just stop stereotyping all the foreigners who come here because that would be pretty cool too.

Some people come for their jobs, with family, to change their lifestyle, to get away from some kind of negativity back in their home country, to live in a safer environment, to pursue a career path that might not have been a realistic option where they came from, some came with military work and ended up staying, some came for school, some first came here for travel and ended up staying because they liked the place, some came to pursue specific hobbies or interests which do include those outside of the otaku-sphere. And sad as it is to say, I've known no less than 3 young western women who came here to escape from abusive partners/stalkers in their home country, and others who came here to work to support their parents/families.

We definitively don't live in the same Japan.

I wonder how you managed to fuck up your stay in Japan so efficiently.

I'm not particularily extraverted but I can discuss any topic with the Japanese as I find them extraorinarily open minded.
Never found any taboo here and if you read all my topics here you should know that I have a talent for discussing weird things. In real life the Japanese love it. Maybe you're taking yourself (or even worse, life) way too seriously?

As for your toxic work environment, you're the only one to blame.

If I'm not mistaken, you're single, don't have a family to sustain, so you can look for a better job.
Or maybe you like to put yourself into miserable conditions just for the joy of complaining?

The only thing you really need is : un gros coup de pied au cul because you're wasting your life just because of yourself.

Wow I'm turning into a psychotherapist like the other guy ahaha

You don't need to be a non Asian woman to find it fucked up. To each their own I suppose.

You're probably correct in saying that I am introverted. The difference between Japan and other countries in my opinion is that in most other countries you can more or less get away with being slightly introverted and still have a social life but in Japan it's much harder because you're surrounded with people who are either even more introverted than you or are simply asocial (not always sure which) so the onus is on you to make the first step no matter what and there's always, for me at least, the feeling that the way things are is the way people here prefer them to be.

On the day of the big typhoon back in August for example, I ended up stuck in a train for 5 hours in the middle of nowhere. The train was completely stopped and not moving and there were maybe 15 people in my car. I swear that for 5 excruciating hours, no one uttered a single word. As a foreigner I would have felt a bit strange breaking that silence that, for all I know, Japanese people might find preferable.

To a lesser extent that's how I feel almost everywhere I go, I see people so intently focused on their cellphones, never making eye contact with anyone else even in places of socialization such as bars or if they're not it's because they already have their group of friends. It always seems to me like there are intricate rules here as to how/where/in what circumstances encounters are supposed to take place.

I'm probably overthinking this, maybe my brain has been fucked up by the fact that at my work I'm constantly being taught the correct angle for bowing and the number of steps to take between each bowing at various events/ceremonies, the correct keigo expressions to use depending on the circumstances and other stuff like that. I've had to have dinner with members of the imperial family on several occasions, semi-important politicians and people like that so I know full well that all that stuff is fairly specific and doesn't apply to most circumstances in daily life but it does have a way of sinking in, so much so that I find it extremely difficult to be spontaneous in the presence of Japanese people. With my Japanese colleagues for example, I have to be extremely wary of being too critical of what's happening where I work, whereas with the other foreigners we can talk freely in a much more relaxed atmosphere. Even with my few Japanese friends, we never talk about politics, sex or even relationships. It feels that any potentially divisive topic is being consciously or subconsciously avoided. It's a bit sad but hanging out with foreigners feels like a breath of fresh air to me.

As for the smartphones zombies, you have a point (especially since Pokemongo started), but you're paying too much attention to it.

My advice, focus on the moments when they can't use their smartphones.

Personnally, I get several eye contacts with girls everyday so I'm sure you could too if you paid attention at the right moments.

Simply looking at people (not staring at them) make them look at you.
There are lots of triggers that can make people notice you.

But you're too focused on your self miserabilism to even grasp the concept.

As for the smartphones zombies, you have a point (especially since Pokemongo started), but you're paying too much attention to it.

My advice, focus on the moments when they can't use their smartphones.

Personnally, I get several eye contacts with girls everyday so I'm sure you could too if you paid attention at the right moments.

Simply looking at people (not staring at them) make them look at you.
There are lots of triggers that can make people notice you.

But you're too focused on your self miserabilism to even grasp the concept.

I'm single, and I'm actually going to make a concerted effort NOT to use my smartphone when I'm on trains/subway.

I'll keep you posted as to whether anyone tries to chat to me. :)